Tuscany holiday complex located near Arezzo. Agriturismo Business, 16 Bedrooms and bathrooms overall, restaurant, gardens, olive trees, swimming pool, wellness centre and 23.0 hectares (56.8 acres) of land.
Tuscany Agritourism Business
Located in the beautiful Tuscan countryside, near to Arezzo, is this Tuscan holiday complex which comprises several restored buildings with a total of 16 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, a restaurant and a wellness centre. The surrounding 23 ha of land has 300 olive trees (producing up to 150 litres of oil per year), a chestnut grove, large open spaces to relax and an Infinity pool. The complex is virtually energetically independent (95%) thanks to solar panels and a firewood boiler.
The nearby village (3km; 5’) offers some services (pharmacy, restaurants) but for a wider selection, you can visit Arezzo (15km; 20’) where there are cafes, bars, restaurants supermarkets, banks, shops and markets. The other main towns and cities of centres of Tuscany such as Florence, Siena, Montepulciano, San Gimignano etc can all be reached in less than two hours.
The closest airport is Perugia (81km; 1h 5’) but the airports of Florence, Pisa, Bologna and Rome are equally easy to reach.
The main farmhouse houses on the ground floor a reception area, a bar, two restaurant halls (50 covers), a large sitting room with a fireplace, a bathroom and a few storage rooms and cellars. The rest of the building (two more floors) are mostly reserved for guests for a total of 9 bedrooms with private bathroom and 4 apartments totalling over 30 beds.
The building also houses the owners’ apartment which is laid over two floors as follows:
– First floor: entrance hall, office, living room with fireplace, kitchen and bathroom/laundry;
– Second floor: three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The whole building has been finely restored preserving its main traditional features such as stone walls, terracotta floors, stone fireplace and wooden beams.
Not far from the farmhouse is located a restored rustic annexe (40 sqm – 430 sqft) which is currently used as a reading room and relaxation area for the guests.
The last building is an old agricultural warehouse, recently restored and converted into a small wellness centre for the guests: housing a Finnish sauna, whirlwind tub, Turkish bath, emotional shower with aroma- and chromotherapy, relaxation area with tea corner and a massage room.
The property is virtually energetically independent (95%) thanks to the installation of a photovoltaic system for electricity (26 kW both supplying the building and sending energy directly back to the network for a yearly income), a firewood ETA boiler (60 kcal ≈ 250,000 Joules) a solar thermal system. The boiler is located in an independent technical room with a shed offering shelter for firewood.
Two canopied parking lots allow sheltered parking for cars and other vehicles if needed.
The property covers a total surface area of roughly 23.0 hectares (56.8 acres). A 3.0-ha olive grove (approximately 300 trees) producing up to 900 kg of olive per year (processed into 150 litres of Extra Virgin Oil). Following up we find a chestnut grove (3.0 ha) and over 5,000 sqm of vegetable and fruit gardens.
The pinewood surrounding the property is dotted with tables, benches and wooden gazebos and also offers a small playground for children.
The garden of the property has an irrigation system and also houses the 16 × 8 m Infinity swimming pool which is equipped with a salt depuration system, filtering system with pH control, heating and robot for automated cleaning.
- TYPE: Tuscany Holiday Complex – Agriturismo Business with wellness centre
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Arezzo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 982 square metres (10,566 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 25+
- BEDROOMS: 16
- BATHROOMS: 16
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, restaurant hall, wellness centre, photovoltaic system, olive grove, Infinity swimming pool
- LAND: 23.0 hectares (56.8 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained with irrigation system
- ANNEXES: Relaxation hall, wellness centre
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 16 × 8 m (Infinity)
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system (26 kW)
- WATER SUPPLY: Private wells (2)
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: ETA firewood boiler (60 kcal)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest town (3km; 5’), Arezzo (15km; 20’), Anghiari (22km; 20’), Castiglion Fiorentino (16km; 25’), Cortona (29km; 40’), Montepulciano (62km; 1h), Siena (82km; 1h 10’), Montalcino (83km; 1h 20’), Florence (96m; 1h 25’), San Gimignano (133km; 1h 50’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (81km; 1h 5’), Firenze Vespucci (108km; 1h 20’), Pisa Galilei (169km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (190km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (240km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (255km; 2h 40’)
See more Multi unit property in Italy
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Tuscan Holiday Complex Exciting commercial opportunity comprising a Tuscan holiday complex with wine estate, 30 bedroomed Agriturismo, restaurant, two salt-water swimming pools, vineyards, olive grove, arable land. The complex dates back to the…
- Tuscan Vineyard, Olive Oil and Holiday Complex 3 things that Tuscany is famous for are tourism, wine and olive oil. This superb commercial property located near to Arezzo profits from all three. An 80-hectare estate with Agriturismo,…
- Italy Business Italy Business for sale comprising a restored Hamlet with boutique hotel accommodation business, restaurant, church, swimming pool, helipad, land, gardens and olive grove. Ideal for weddings, conferences, events and tourist…