Small vineyard for sale in Italy. Ripatransone Marche estate with luxury villas, cellar, vineyard, olive grove, truffle ground and sea views.
Ripatransone is a beautiful medieval village, famous for the narrowest alley in Italy, with museums and a wide range of services and amenities.
The property has a total surface area of 1439 sqm (or 15490 sqft) and is made up of several different buildings:
-Villa n. 1 has a surface area of 260 square metres (plus 52 square metres of porches and footpaths) and is laid out on two levels, composed as follows:
Ground floor: kitchen, large living and sitting room with groin vaults, laundry room and half bath.
First floor: sitting room and two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
– Villa n.2 extends for 330 square metres (in addition to 108 square metres of porches and footpaths) is laid out on two levels, composed as follows.
Lower ground floor: rooms used as a study, laundry room, sports room with small wellness room, laundry room, cellar.
Ground floor: kitchen, large living/sitting room, half bath, three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
Two-storey garage of 144 square metres, currently used as leisure room on the ground floor and storage rooms on the lower ground floor.
– Building no. 4 has a surface area of 525 square metres and is laid out on three levels.
Lower ground floor: rooms for the ageing and refinement of wine (with some caves, too).
Ground floor: rooms used as administrative offices and tools storage.
Mezzanine floor: rooms used as storage.
Currently this building is not used as a cellar but rather for residential use.
The property includes some prefabricated buildings for agricultural use.
The buildings, boasting high-quality finishes, have been recently built and were completed in 2008.
They have been built using reclaimed materials such as old exposed bricks, ceiling in solid blocks with exposed tiles, roof tiles.
The property extends over about 10 hectares of completely fenced-in land including 600 olive trees, a vineyard of 0.5 hectares of Sangiovese, 2 hectares of arable land, a fruit orchard and a vegetable garden for domestic use, a truffle-ground and a wood converted into a park.
The park, which surrounds the buildings, is perfectly maintained and is enriched by a lot of ornamental plants (almost 7000), paved paths and chestnut staircases. In front of the loggia, ideal for alfresco dining, there is an external whirlpool bath.
The vineyard, the arable land and the park are equipped with irrigation systems.
TYPE Small vineyard for sale in Italy. Estate with luxury villas, cellar, vineyard, olive grove and truffle ground
CONDITION Luxury finishes
LOCATION Panoramic position, sea view
PROVINCE Ascoli Piceno
SIZE 1439 sqm (15490 sqft)
FEATURES Parquet floor, double barrel vaulted ceilings, loggia, handmade terracotta flooring, travertine doorstep, wooden windows and portals, Este terracotta flooring, gres bathrooms.
LAND 10 hectares, with olive grove, vineyard, arable land, woodland/park and truffle ground
GARDEN Yes, garden with ornamental plants and paved paths
ANNEX Yes, prefabricated buildings for agricultural use
ACCESS Asphalted road
POOL No, outdoor Whirlpool bath
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water + 2 wells + cistern collecting rainwater
GAS LPG gas tank
HEATING Radiators + air conditioning system
TELEPHONE Already connected
Grottamare (5km; 8’); San Benedetto del Tronto (4km; 9’); Fermo (33km; 31’); Porto Sant’Elpidio (38km; 32’); Ascoli Piceno (43km; 35’); Civitanova Marche (45km; 34’); Macerata (69km; 53’); Pescara (81km; 1h2’); Ancona (86km; 57’); L’Aquila (111km; 1h19’); Perugia (185km; 2h27’)
Pescara (89 km; 1h3’ ); Ancona Falconara (99,8km; 1h7’); Rimini Miramare (175km; 1h42’); Perugia Sant’Egidio (176km; 2h14’); Roma Ciampino (227km; 2h16’); Roma Fiumicino (254km; 2h35’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Italian Coastal Property For Sale Italian coastal property for sale just outside the town of Fano in Le Marche. Luxury villa with pool, tennis court, olive grove and a small vineyard and a total of…
- Luxury holiday complex for sale in Tuscany Luxury holiday complex for sale in Tuscany with Renaissance villa, dependences, Italian garden, three pools, vineyard and olive grove. Superb location and picture-postcard views. Superb Luxury Tuscan Property On the…
- Tourist and farm business Tuscany Italy Priced to sell. Tourist and farm business in Tuscany Italy for sale. Agriturismo and organic farm with 11 bedrooms overall, gardens, swimming pool and 10 hectares land with vineyard and…