Tuscany Italy property comprising a pair of farmhouses, fully restored to make a 3-star Boutique hotel with B&B tourist accommodation. 18 Bedrooms overall, Swimming pool, olive trees and gardens.
Tuscany Italy Farmhouses – Accommodation Business
Located in an ideal position for tourists, in the Tuscan province of Pisa and about halfway between Florence and Siena, this restored countryside property has been made into a 3-star boutique hotel with two farmhouses with a total of 18 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. There is also a small restaurant. Standing in a has a total of 1.5 hectares of land with a 16 × 6 m swimming pool with solarium, large park-style gardens with a parking area and a pond for irrigation.
The closest town, where all services are available, is just 7 km away (10′ by car) and the location of the property is ideally located for driving around Tuscany visiting its famous towns and cities such as Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa, Volterra, Bolgheri.
The closest airport is Pisa (54km; 45′) and the airports of Rome, Florence and Bologna are also easy to reach.
The main farmhouse has a total surface area of 700 sqm – 7,532 sqft with 11 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms and originally dates to the 18th century. It has been carefully restored and updated retaining and respecting the traditional Tuscan features:
– Ground floor: entrance hall with reception, library, event hall, restaurant room, professional kitchen, guest bathroom and bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
– First floor: ten bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The 2nd farmhouse (guesthouse) has a total surface area of 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and is split into two two-story apartments, one of which (A) is currently used by the owners, the other (B) rented out to guests:
– Apartment A: living room, kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment B: living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The property stands in roughly 1.5 hectares (3.7 acres), mainly registered as arable land. Next to the farmhouse, there are a few olive trees, a pond for irrigation and the 16 × 6 m swimming pool with terracotta-paved solarium.
Pre Covid, The owners chose not to keep the hotel open during winter but it would be possible to do so and extend the opening times. For the guesthouse, there is a B&B license and the building has good occupancy all year long.
Ideal property for an owner-operator and family.
- TYPE: Two farmhouses which are now used as a 3-star boutique hotel business in Tuscany
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Casciana Terme
- PROVINCE: Pisa
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 950 square metres (10,222 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 25
- BEDROOMS: 18
- BATHROOMS: 16
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta and ceramic floors, vaulted ceilings, olive grove, private pond, swimming pool, garden, large parking area
- LAND: 1.5 hectares (3.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (400 m)
- SWIMMING POOL: 16 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Already connected
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (7km; 10’), Volterra (16km; 20’), Casciana Terme (22km; 25’), San Gimignano (29km; 35’), Bolgheri (45km; 50’), Monteriggioni (52km; 1h), Pisa (57km; 50’), Lucca (59km; 1h 10’), Siena (68km; 1h 10’), Florence (87km; 1h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Pisa Galilei (54km; 45’), Firenze Vespucci (85km; 1h 10’), Bologna Marconi (173km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (310km; 3h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (310km; 3h 30’)
See more Hotels for sale in Italy