An ideal opportunity to become a Tuscan wine producer & vineyard owner. Under utilised property just waiting for a “hands on” owner to take full advantage of the potential this property holds.
The property is ideal to be converted into a small winery with tourist accommodation with seperate spacious owners’ house.
The property is made up of a manor villa, a wine cellar and a farmhouse.
The Leopoldina manor villa has a surface area of 230 sqm and is laid out on three levels, composed as follows.
– Underground floor: cellar and boiler room.
– Ground floor: eat-in kitchen, sitting room, bathroom and two rooms.
– First floor: two bathrooms, five bedrooms and a terrace.
The villa is equipped with solar panels and is surrounded by an adjacent garden.
The wine cellar has a surface of 928 sqm and is laid out on two levels.
– Ground floor: wine cellar composed of concrete and fiberglass vats with a capacity of about 2000 hectoliters.
– First floor: storage rooms, offices and a room used for wine bottling.
The building includes also some rooms to be restored, where there used to be aging barrels.
The former farmhouse (575 sqm) is laid out on three levels and includes six apartments, a coppaia to store olive oil with a storage room, and four boxes.
Apartment n° 1, on the ground floor (67 sqm): common entrance room, hallway, two rooms, kitchen, bathroom, storage room, terrace and courtyard.
Apartment n° 2, on the ground floor (67 sqm): common entrance room, hallway, two rooms, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, terrace and courtyard.
Apartment n° 3, on the first floor (66 sqm): common entrance room, hallway, two rooms, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, common stairwell, terrace and courtyard.
Apartment n° 4, on the first floor (64 sqm): common entrance room, hallway, two rooms, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, common stairwell, terrace and courtyard.
Apartment n° 5, on the first floor (35 sqm): common entrance room, a room, kitchen, bathroom, utility room and common stairwell.
Apartment n° 6, on the first floor (70 sqm): common entrance room, bathroom, hallway, utility room, common stairwell, three rooms and kitchen.
A coppaia with a storage room is on the ground floor.
The villa and the former farmhouse are habitable, but to be partially restored.
The property is surrounded by 69 hectares (170 acres) of land, of which:
– 19 ha (47 ac) of vineyard
– 8 ha (19) of olive grove
– 2 ha (5) of walnut trees
– 38 ha (94) of woodland and uncultivated land
– 2 ha (5) of unutilized agricultural area
The 19 ha of vineyard currently produce up to 85 quintals of grapes per hectare, with an average annual production of 135.000 bottles.
The wine cellar, the vineyards and one of the apartments are currently rented out.
The property can be converted into a small winery with tourist accommodation and owners’ house.
TYPE Become a Tuscan wine producer & vineyard owner.Organic farm with manor villa, wine cellar and former farmhouse
LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
SIZE 1733 sqm (18654 sqft)
FEATURES Ceiling with wooden beams, terrace (the manor villa)
LAND 69 ha (170 acres), of which 19 ha of vineyards, 8 ha of olive grove, 2 ha of walnut trees, 38 ha of woodland and uncultivated land; 2 ha of unutilized agricultural area
ACCESS Asphalted road
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water
GAS Mains gas
HEATING Radiators and solar panels
TELEPHONE Already connected
Montespertoli (8km; 12’); Certaldo (12km; 19’); Poggibonsi (20km; 27’); Empoli (23km; 31’); San Gimignano (24km; 36’); Colle Val d’Elsa (28km; 34’); Greve in Chianti (30km; 42’); Firenze (37km; 46’); Volterra (49km; 1h3’); Siena (51km; 54’); Lucca (80km; 1h18’); Pisa (81km; 1h9’); Livorno (89km; 1h14’); Arezzo (98km; 1h16’)
Firenze Peretola (35km; 35’); Pisa Galilei (77km; 1h); Bologna Marconi (125km; 2h21’); Perugia Sant’Egidio (164km; 2h7’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Tuscan Vineyard and Winery Tuscan Vineyard and Winery for sale. 17.0 hectares of land inc 6.3 hectares of vineyards. Producing apx 65,000 bottles of wine per year with scope for increasing production. 3 Bed…
- Wine, Olives, Land, Home and Tourist Accommodation Splendid opportunity to purchase a large Tuscan wine estate with multiple income streams, wine, olives, farm, tourist accommodation and several buildings, some needing restoration. Large Tuscan Wine Estate The estate…
- Italy Business Piedmont Italy Business for sale comprising a working Barolo wine estate with cellar, 6.7 hectares of vineyards (+ 1.2 ha rented), 2 apartments plus permissions to build a further 180…