Tuscan wine estate with agriturismo, wine cellar and vineyards. Catering to both wine and general tourism in Tuscany the properties facilities include swimming pool, tennis, pitch and putt golf, lake and paths and trails suitable for walking, mountain biking and horse riding. 41 hectares of land including 9.0 hectares of vineyards with the possibility of increasing this to a total of 22 hectares.
Leisure Facility For sale in Tuscany – Wine and Tourism
Exciting commercial opportunity in Tuscany which offers further potential to expand wine production (currently 35,000 bottles). Catering to tourists there are 19 bedrooms overall.
The tourist accommodation section of the business covers several buildings. The first and largest one with a surface area of 777 sqm – 8,360 sqft with 15 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms overall houses eight apartments:
– Apartment N°1: living room with fireplace and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°2: living room with fireplace and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°3: living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°4: living room with fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°5: living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°6: living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°7: living room with fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom;
– Apartment N°8: living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathrooms;
The former tobacco drying room has a surface area of 137 sqm – 1,474 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms comprising four independent suites, an oven and a laundry room.
A third building houses the reception for the agriturismo, clubhouse with a bathroom and breakfast room.
The 350 sqm – 3,766 sqft wine cellar is built underground to give better control over temperature and there is also a project for the construction of a barrique room (250 sqm – 2,690 sqft).
The buildings of the estate the subject of a full renovation carried out by a well-known local architect. Buildings have a traditional Tuscan style and finish with exposed stone walls, terracotta floors, wooden beams and masonry inserts.
The cellar, on the other hand, is a modern building, ensuring that the winemaking process is carried out in the most efficient and productive way to a consistent standard, thanks to modern and high-quality equipment.
Externally there is a 14 × 6 m salt-water swimming pool with pool-house (sauna, whirlwind and dressing room) and a large paved solarium terrace. Among the activities available for the guests are a synthetic tennis court and a small Pitch & Putt golf course(three holes).
The estate stands roughly 41.0 hectares occupied by vineyards, 9.0 hectares with the possibility of planting further13.0 hectares, woodland and park (7.0 hectares). The remaining area is covered by arable land, currently producing Alfalfa. An olive grove (250 trees) producing oil for personal use on the estate.
The woods within the estate are crisscrossed by paths and tracks which are ideal for hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. Nearby is a stables where it is possible to rent a horse.
WINE ESTATE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard surface area: 9.0 hectares (with the possibility of planting further 13.0 hectares)
– Varieties: Sangiovese, Vermentino, Ciliegiolo and Pugnitello
– Density: 5,000 vines / hectare
– Yield: 5 – 8 tons of grapes/hectare
– Training: pruned-spur cordon, Guyot
– Harvesting: manual
– Soil composition: clayish, rich in potassium and rocks
– Grapes harvested: 65 tons/year
– Average yield: 5 – 8 tons of grapes/hectare
– Yearly production: 35,000 bottles (up to 65,000)
– Chianti Colli Aretini DOCG: 85% Sangiovese, 15% Pugnitello
– Rosso Toscano IGT: 100% Ciliegiolo
– Rosso Toscano IGT: 100% Pugnitello
– Rosso Toscano IGT: 100% Sangiovese
– Bianco Toscano IGT: 100% Vermentino
– Rosato Toscano IGT: 100% Ciliegiolo
Ideal property investment for a hands-on owner operator or existing leisure/wine company.
- TYPE Wine Estate with Agriturismo, wine cellar and vineyards
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Arezzo
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 1,300 sqm (13,998 sqft)
- ROOMS 40
- BEDROOMS 19
- BATHROOMS 13
- FEATURES Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, vineyards, olive grove, wine cellar, swimming pool, solarium, vaulted ceilings, garden, tree-lined avenue, lake, Pitch & Putt golf course, synthetic tennis court
- LAND 41.0 ha (101.3 acres)
- GARDEN Yes, well-maintained around the buildings
- ANNEXE Pool house, cellar, reception, a tobacco drying barn
- ACCESS Tree-lined avenue
- POOL 14 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water + private well + lake
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators + air conditioning
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Town with services (3km; 10’), Monte San Savino (7km; 10’), Arezzo (21km; 25’), Castiglion Fiorentino (23km; 25’), Cortona (35km; 45’), Montepulciano (39km; 40’), Pienza (45km; 50’), Siena (57km; 55’), Montalcino (59km; 1h 10’), Greve in Chianti (74km; 1h 10’), Florence (76km; 1h), Colle di Val d’Elsa (83km; 1h 10’), San Gimignano (103km; 1h 30’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (89km; 1h 20’), Firenze Vespucci (96km; 1h 10’), Pisa Galilei (156km; 1h 55’), Bologna Marconi (177km; 2h), Ancona Falconara (197km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (217km; 2h 25’), Roma Fiumicino (231km; 2h 15’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Chianti Wine Property A very nice Chianti Wine property comprising a 30.5-ha estate with 10.0 ha Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG vineyards and Agriturismo. Winery and wine shop, gardens, swimming pool, Olive grove, arable…
- Tuscan Vineyard and Winery Tuscan Vineyard and Winery for sale. 17.0 hectares of land inc 6.3 hectares of vineyards. Producing apx 65,000 bottles of wine per year with scope for increasing production. 3 Bed…
- Italy Business Piedmont Italy Business for sale comprising a working Barolo wine estate with cellar, 6.7 hectares of vineyards (+ 1.2 ha rented), 2 apartments plus permissions to build a further 180…