Venice Italy property for sale comprising a large – 270 square metres /2,905 square feet/- apartment with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and panoramic views over the lagoon.
Large apartment in Venice
Located on the Isle of Sant’Elena is this large and bright 270-sqm apartment with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located on the first floor of an early-20th-century palazzo. The property offers a nice view over the lagoon and is located not far from the Imbarcadero di Sant’Elena, where you can board the famous Vaporetto to quickly move around Venice.
The apartment is on a single floor and comprises a large entrance hall, two living rooms (each with balcony), kitchen, a small hallway with a corridor, four large bedrooms (three of which with balcony) and two bathrooms.
The Santa Lucia train station is located in sestiere Cannaregio (4.2 km; 50’) while Piazzale Roma (terminal for the bus line) is located in sestiere Santa Croce (4.3 km; 55’); both allow quickly reaching Mestre, on the mainland of Italy.
The apartment is very bright and features large rooms with high ceilings (each over 3.2 m in height) decorated with elegant mouldings. Floors are paved in the typical Venetian graniglia with red, black and ochre tones. Internal walls are covered in wallpaper decorated with geometric and floral patterns which match the colours of the flooring.
From this Venice Italy property, which is located close to the Imbarcadero di Sant’Elena, you can easily reach on foot the most famous monuments and landmarks of Venice. Ranked by distance we can find the fortified Arsenal (1.9 km; 20’) whose work allowed Venice to dominate the Mediterranean Sea for centuries, the unique and beautiful Piazza San Marco (2.3 km; 25’) with the homonym Basilica and the imposing Palazzo Ducale, the Scala del Bovolo (2.4 km; 30’), part of the beautiful Palazzo Contarini, Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo (2.5 km; 25’) with the Chiesa di Zanipolo and the equestrian monument dedicated to Bartolomeo Colleoni, the prestigious theatre “La Fenice” (2.6 km; 30’), the famous and unmistakable Ponte di Rialto (2.7 km; 30’) crossing the Canal Grande, Calle Varisco (2.8 km; 35’), one of the narrowest alleys in the world (just 53 cm wide!), the Peggy Guggenheim Collection (2.9 km; 35’), the Gallerie dell’Accademia (3.2 km; 40’) and finally the Gothic church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari (3.6 km; 45’).
- TYPE: Venice Italy Property For Sale – Luxury first floor apartment
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Sestiere Castello, Isle of Sant’Elena
- MUNICIPALITY: Venice
- PROVINCE: Venice
- REGION: Veneto
- INTERIORS: 270 square metres (2,905 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 9
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Bright rooms, large windows, ceilings over 3 m tall with mouldings, balconies, panoramic view over the lagoon, Venetian graniglia flooring, decorated wallpaper
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: On foot
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Fan-coils
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Treviso (29km; 30’), Padova (36km; 40’), Cittadella (61km; 55’), Bassano del Grappa (91km; 1h 15’), Ferrara (107km; 1h 20’), Verona (116km; 1h 20’), Redipuglia (116km; 1h 15’), Cortina d’Ampezzo (145km; 2h), Trieste (148km; 1h 50’), Sirmione (149km; 1h 45’), Mantua (153km; 1h 40’), Trento (208km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Venezia Marco Polo (8km; 15’), Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (116km; 1h 15’), Verona Valerio Catullo (124km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (149km; 1h 35’), Bergamo Orio al Serio (222km; 2h 20’), Milano Linate (254km; 2h 40’), Milano Malpensa (308km; 3h 10’)
See more Venice Italian properties