Venice Italy property for sale comprising a restored 174 sqm 3 bed apartment with a terrace on the third floor (elevator) of an elegant building.Views of canals and St Mark’s Square bell tower.
Apartment in Venice
This lovely apartment is located on the third floor of a historic building in the heart of Venice, in the Castello district.
From the condominium hallway on the ground floor, the elevator goes up to the hallway of the third floor: the door opens onto a spacious entrance hall with a cloakroom. A hallway then leads to the kitchen and large living room with a dining area. From the living room, one then exits to the terrace and reaches the sleeping area consisting of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. In the attic, there are large rooms that are not habitable but can be used as storage.
The building is well exposed to the south and west, and the terrace offers a breathtaking view of the canals of Venice and the bell tower of St. Mark’s Square not far away. The excellent exposure also results in very bright rooms, brightened by large windows present in all rooms.
The building also features the typical Venetian water portal that gives access to the building directly from the canal.
- TYPE: Venice apartment with a terrace
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Historic Venice city centre, Castello district
- ACCESS: Excellent, by boat
- MUNICIPALITY: Venice
- PROVINCE: Veneto
- REGION: Veneto
- INTERIORS: 174 square metres (1,872 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 7
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 2
- ANNEXES: No
- MAIN FEATURES: Panoramic terrace, mouldings, Venetian seminato flooring, large windows, canal portal, elevator
- EXTERIORS: Terrace
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Natural gas
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Treviso (29km; 30’), Padova (36km; 40’), Cittadella (61km; 55’), Bassano del Grappa (91km; 1h 15’), Ferrara (107km; 1h 20’), Verona (116km; 1h 20’), Redipuglia (116km; 1h 15’), Cortina d’Ampezzo (145km; 2h), Trieste (148km; 1h 50’), Sirmione (149km; 1h 45’), Mantua (153km; 1h 40’), Trento (208km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma). Venezia Marco Polo (8km; 15’), Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (116km; 1h 15’), Verona Valerio Catullo (124km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (149km; 1h 35’), Bergamo Orio al Serio (222km; 2h 20’), Milano Linate (254km; 2h 40’), Milano Malpensa (308km; 3h 10’)
See more Venice Italian properties