Veneto Italy Property comprising Liberty-styled luxury mansion with a garden in the historic centre of a town in the Vicenza province of the Veneto region. Restored property with 11 bedrooms. Possible commercial or residential use.
Veneto Italy Property – a Liberty-styled luxury mansion with a garden
This superb property has various potential uses. Prestige company headquarters, offices, boutique hotel, apartments or luxury home.
The mansion is a masonry building with exposed red bricks and decorations made out of white stone, complementing the surrounding red walls and framing the windows.
The mansion (1,880 sqm – 20,229 sqft) is laid out on three above-ground floors plus a basement and includes 26 rooms, among which 11 bedrooms, and 12 bathrooms (both en-suite and independent).
– Basement: service rooms (boiler room, laundry, cellar…);
– Ground floor: atrium, two living/dining room, kitchen, dining room, three rooms used as a office and guest bathroom;
– First floor: six bedrooms, six bathrooms, living room, ironing room and kitchen;
– Second floor: living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and three bathrooms.
On the inside, this mansion palace is a triumph of decoration, with ample halls paved in the typical Venetian graniglia, staircases with columns and stained glass windows, wall decorations including frescoes and grotesque motifs, parquet floors, original stone fireplaces and wooden beams supporting the roofs.
On the outside is a private 600 sqm garden.
The mansion is easily reached via the municipal road network and grants a quick access to several towns of Northern Italy: Vicenza (24km; 30’), Verona (50km; 50’), Padua (62km; 1h 5’), Venice (87km; 1h 5’), Treviso (102km; 1h 20’), Ferrara (126km; 1h 35’), Trento (142km; 1h 35’) and Milan (197km; 2h 40’).
The most useful airports to reach the property are Verona Catullo (57km; 45’), Venezia Marco Polo (94km; 1h 10’), Milano Linate (188km; 2h) and Milano Malpensa (239km; 2h 45’).
TYPE Liberty-styled luxury mansion with a garden in the historic centre
CONDITION Restored, luxury finishes
LOCATION Historic centre
SIZE 1,880 sqm (20,229 sqft)
FEATURES Liberty style, garden, column, grotesque style decorations, parquet floors, graniglia floors, ceiling coffers, wooden beams, stone fireplace, stained glass windows, frescoes
LAND 600 sqm
GARDEN 600 sqm
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water
GAS Municipal network
TELEPHONE Already connected + ADSL
Vicenza (24km; 30’), Verona (50km; 50’), Padova (62km; 1h 5’), Venezia (87km; 1h 5’), Treviso (102km; 1h 20’), Ferrara (126km; 1h 35’), Trento (142km; 1h 35’), Milano (197km; 2h 40’)
Verona Catullo (57km; 45’), Venezia Marco Polo (94km; 1h 10’), Milano Linate (188km; 2h), Milano Malpensa (239km; 2h 45’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Villa in Tuscany for sale A superb villa in Tuscany Italy for sale. Restored with luxury finishes throughout this large spacious and stylish mansion is suitable for a variety of uses both residential and commercial.…
- Luxury Mansion Superb luxury mansion villa in Lombardy, an approx 1-hour drive from Milam. Prestige historic property standing in beautifully landscaped gardens. Home and event location or could also be turned into…
- Italian Mansion Splendid opportunity to buy a restored Italian mansion which is currently running as a boutique tourist accommodation business in Tuscany. Very well priced. Established Accommodation Business in Italy Near to…