Luxury Venetian apartment. 3 Bed, 3 bath duplex on the first floor of a historic palazzo with an elevator. Close to all the major landmarks, services and amenities of Venice.
Superb 3 Bedroomed Apartment in Venice Italy
Located in sestiere Cannaregio, not far from the Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli and minute or two from the Canal Grande, is this 265-sqm luxury Venetian apartment on the first floor of a historic palazzo. The property, is a duplex, two floors, and offers a total of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a beautiful joint-ownership courtyard outside. Luxury Finishes of the highest level throughout.
Using the elevator or a staircase you reach the first floor of the palazzo. From here, a door opens into the entrance hall of the apartment, leading directly into the large and bright living room. On the right are a kitchen, the dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom. A staircase leads to a cosy gallery. On the left side, you can access the second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two closets. A second staircase leads to the upper floor with a third double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The train station Santa Lucia is located in sestiere Cannaregio (1.8 km; 20’) while Piazzale Roma (terminal for the bus line) is located in sestiere Santa Croce (2.2 km; 30’); both allow you to quickly reach Mestre, on the mainland of Italy.
The apartment has superb high-quality finishes, with 5mt high ceilings in the main rooms. Wooden floors and beautifully frescoed ceilings. Bathrooms are modern and welcoming. The elevator, accessed directly from the courtyard, offers a convenient way of reaching the apartment if one wants to avoid staircases.
From this Venetian property which is located close to the Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli, you can easily reach on foot the most famous monuments and landmarks of Venice such as Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo (210 m; 5’) with the Chiesa di Zanipolo and the equestrian monument dedicated to Bartolomeo Colleoni, Calle Varisco (210 m; 5’), one of the narrowest alleys in the world (just 53 cm wide!), the famous and unmistakable Ponte di Rialto (500 m; 5’) crossing the Canal Grande, the unique and beautiful Piazza San Marco (800 m; 10’) with the homonym Basilica and the imposing Palazzo Ducale, the Scala del Bovolo (1.0 km; 15’), part of the beautiful Palazzo Contarini, the prestigious theater “La Fenice” (1,1 km; 15’), the fortified Arsenal (1.2 km; 15’) which allowed Venice to dominate the Mediterranean Sea for centuries, the Gothic church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari (1.4 km; 20’), the Gallerie dell’Accademia (1.6 km; 20’) and finally the Peggy Guggenheim Collection (1.9 km; 25’)
- TYPE: Luxury Venetian Apartment
- CONDITIONS: Luxury finishes
- LOCATION: sestiere Cannaregio, Chiesa dei Miracoli
- MUNICIPALITY: Venice
- PROVINCE: Venice
- REGION: Veneto
- INTERIORS: 265 square metres (2,851 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 9
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Lift, 5-m high ceilings, joint-ownership courtyard, historic staircase
- LAND: no
- GARDEN: No, but a shared courtyard
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: On foot
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma).
- Treviso (29km; 30’), Padova (36km; 40’), Cittadella (61km; 55’), Bassano del Grappa (91km; 1h 15’), Ferrara (107km; 1h 20’), Verona (116km; 1h 20’), Redipuglia (116km; 1h 15’), Cortina d’Ampezzo (145km; 2h), Trieste (148km; 1h 50’), Sirmione (149km; 1h 45’), Mantua (153km; 1h 40’), Trento (208km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Distances are intended from Mestre, set on the mainland and reached by train (Stazione Santa Lucia) and/or bus (Piazzale Roma). Venezia Marco Polo (8km; 15’), Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari (116km; 1h 15’), Verona Valerio Catullo (124km; 1h 20’), Bologna Marconi (149km; 1h 35’), Bergamo Orio al Serio (222km; 2h 20’), Milano Linate (254km; 2h 40’), Milano Malpensa (308km; 3h 10’)
See more Venice Italy properties