Luxury Umbria villa property. Large and spacious restored home which has been divided to provide 2 apartments,4 bed and 3 bed, with pool, gardens and fantastic views over Lake Trasimeno. Nice quiet location but close to services, facilities and amenities.
Umbria Villa With Pool, Olive & Fruit trees and Gardens – Lake Trasimeno Views
In a quiet and private location just a couple of minutes from Tuoro sul Trasimeno is this spacious and fully restored villa property with a pool, gardens and views over the town and Lake Trasimeno. The property has been totally and stylishly restored and has a total surface area of 503 sq m (5412 sq ft) divided into 2 independent apartments with a total of 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Outside, the property covers 1.2 hectares (3.0 acres) with landscaped gardens and a swimming pool.
The villa is in a very convenient location for services (available in the nearby town under 1 km away) and the airport of Perugia is just 40 minutes away by car.
The villa spreads over two floors and is split into two independent apartments, one on each floor. The building dates back to 1703, as shown by the etched writing on the stonewall.
• Apartment A, on the ground floor, has a surface area of 279 sqm – 3,002 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Entering through the main door is a spacious and beautiful vaulted hall which is ideally divided into three spaces (kitchen, dining room and living room). On the western side a door exits onto a loggia with oven, while on the opposite side is a reading room. At the rear of the building, accessed through a door at the centre of the hall, is the sleeping area which comprises three bedrooms, three bathrooms (one of which is en-suite) and a laundry.
• Apartment B is on the first floor with a surface area of 224 sqm – 2,410 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms . Reached via an external staircase leading to a small loggia. The main door opens into a living room with fireplace. A wooden staircase reaches the gallery above. Beyond the hall, through a couple of doors at the side of the fireplace you reach a bright dining area with open-plan kitchen. At the four corners of the building are the bedrooms bedrooms, serviced by two bathrooms on opposite sides of the building. A laundry complete the apartment.
The pool house (30 sqm – 323 sqft) in the garden has a storage room for the pool equipment, showers and a small sauna.
The property has been fully restored to make a beautiful stylish villa retaining the typical features of local buildings, such as the wooden ceiling beams, fireplaces, stone walls, terracotta floors and the beautiful vaulted ceilings.
The villa is set on the slope of a hill and is surrounded by roughly 1.2 hectares of land which has mostly been landscaped into a lovely garden, crossed by walkways and stone walls. Decorative plants, olive trees and colourful flowers dot the garden making it a beautiful spot to relax in.
There are also fruit trees such as figs, mulberries and vines.
The 12 × 6 m swimming pool has been built right in front of the villa, descending a terracotta staircase. The basin is surrounded by a large terracotta sunbathing area and offers a stunning view over Lake Trasimeno and the town of Tuoro sul Trasimeno at the bottom of the hill.
A short distance from the pool, in a paved corner next to the staircase, is a BBQ area with a wooden pergola for shade.
A lovely Umbria villa property, ideal for extended or two family use or as home and income, using one apartment to live in and letting the other out as holiday accommodation.
- TYPE: Large luxury Umbria villa property divided into 2 apartments
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, very panoramic overlooking town and lake Trasimeno
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (200 m)
- MUNICIPALITY: Tuoro sul Trasimeno
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 533 square metres (5,735 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 13
- BEDROOMS: 7
- BATHROOMS: 5
- ANNEXES: Pool house
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone and masonry walls, vaulted ceilings, wooden beams, fireplaces, terracotta and parquet flooring, swimming pool, view of Lake Trasimeno, garden, sauna, BBQ area
- EXTERIORS: 1.2 hectares (3.0 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained mature and landscaped
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Mobile phone (no land line)
- ADSL: 4G network
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (900 m, 2’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (6km; 10’), Magione (15km; 15’), Castiglione del Lago (16km; 15’), Cortona (19km; 25’), Castiglion Fiorentino (28km; 35’), Umbertide (32km; 40’), Montepulciano (34km; 35’), Perugia (35km; 30’), Città di Castello (49km; 55’), Assisi (58km; 55’), Arezzo (64km; 50’), Siena (73km; 55’), Orvieto (99km; 1h 10’), Florence (122km; 1h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (43km; 40’), Firenze Vespucci (138km; 1h 25’), Bologna Marconi (220km; 2h 25’), Pisa Galilei (199km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (221km; 2h 15’), Roma Fiumicino (237km; 2h 25’)
See more Property for sale in Umbria