Luxury Umbria villa property. Large and spacious with 9 beds and 8 baths with pool, gardens, olive grove, tennis court, bocce court. Nice quiet location not far from Perugia.
Villa With Pool, Olive Grove, Tennis Court and Gardens – Perugia Umbria
Near Perugia, in a quiet location is this spacious and fully restored villa with a pool, gardens, olive groves and tennis court. The property includes three buildings for a total surface area of 830 sq m (8,931 sq ft) with 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Outside, the property covers 6.5 hectares (16.0 acres) and includes over 1,000 olive trees (7.1 acres) producing your own extra-virgin olive oil.
The villa is in a very convenient location for services (available in the nearby town just 3 km away) and the airport of Perugia is just 15 minutes away by car. For international flights, the closest airport is Roma Fiumicino (209km; 2h 20’).
The villa has a surface area of 441 sq m – 4,745 sq ft over three and a half floors:
– Ground floor: living room with dining area and portico, fully equipped kitchen and pantry;
– First floor: entrance hall and rustic nine-chamber vaulted living room, bathroom and technical room with independent access from outside;
– Second floor: two bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom;
– Top floor: large living room, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms and bathroom. Interior stairway and separate exterior access.
There is a two-story building with a surface area of 267 sq m – 2,873 sq ft which includes a wine cellar, a room to process the olives and oil, storage rooms, a laundry room and a large bathroom. On the upper floor, there is a tasting area for the guests, with two pantries, a bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen. A convenient outdoor terrace is ideal for al fresco tasting sessions.
If wanted you could also rework the upper floor of the building into an accommodation unit made up of a living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom which could be used for staff or guest accommodation.
Midway between the country house and the wine cellar, there is an agricultural warehouse (122 sq m – 1,313 sq ft) with a technical room and a greenhouse.
The property has been fully restored and converted into a beautiful villa retaining the typical features of local buildings, such as the wooden ceiling beams, masonry fireplaces, stone walls, terracotta floors and the beautiful vaulted ceilings with columns in the living room. The large windows of the building allow a great deal of light to enter and the lightly-painted walls spread light through the whole villa.
The annexes are modern buildings but they faithfully replicate the style of the farmhouse, with stone walls and wooden beams. On the roof of the two-story building, there is a photovoltaic system that provides 6 kW as part of the energy needs of the property.
The property covers a total area of roughly 6.5 hectares (16.0 acres). All around the villa, there is a large olive grove (2.9 ha – 7.1 ac) which produces excellent extra-virgin olive oil. The remaining area is split between arable land and woods. The main portion of the property is fenced with electric gates for access.
Next to the villa, surrounded by terracotta paving and including a lit gazebo, is the 16 × 6 m salt-water swimming pool, while just a bit further, surrounded by olive trees, is a red-clay tennis court complete with a lighting system and a lit and covered clay bocce court.
- TYPE: Luxury Umbria villa property with pool
- CONDITION: Completely restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Perugia
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 830 square metres (8,931 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 17+
- BEDROOMS: 9
- BATHROOMS: 8
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone and brick construction, internal and external staircases, wooden beams, terracotta and parquet floors, columns, vaulted ceilings, masonry fireplaces, large windows with screens and shutters, wine cellar, saltwater swimming pool, lit clay tennis court, lit and covered bocce court, photovoltaic system, two fire pits, one mile of stone walls
- LAND: 6.5 hectares (16.0 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, including vegetable and flower gardens fully irrigated
- ANNEXES: Wine cellar, olive press and bottling room, technical room, warehouse and sauna
- ACCESS: Excellent, paved road
- SWIMMING POOL: 16 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system (15 kW)
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water (drinking) + private well (pool and irrigation)
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET: Yes, satellite
- GAS: LPG (1,900-litre tank)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + split heat and air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (3km; 5’), Perugia (12km; 20’), Assisi (27km; 30’), Cortona (65km; 1h), Siena (121km; 1h 30’), Gubbio (30km; 35’), Spello (32km; 25’), Umbertide (26km; 25’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (45km; 40’), Città di Castello (48km; 35’), Todi (53km; 45’), Spoleto (65km; 50’), Orvieto (88km; 1h 25’), Florence (174km; 2h 5’), Rome (180km; 1h 50’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Roma Fiumicino (209km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (194km; 2h 10’), Perugia San Francesco (12km; 15’), Ancona Raffaello Sanzio (116km; 1h 10’), Firenze Vespucci (185km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (237km; 2h 40’), Pisa Galilei (246km; 2h 40’)
See more Property for sale in Umbria
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Home for sale in Italy A lovely home for sale in Italy. Restored 4 bedroomed country property with swimming pool and tennis court standing in 2.5 hectares of land and gardens with a few olive…
- Umbertide Property Umbertide property (10 mins drive), a large restored farmhouse divided into 5 apartments with a total of 6 bedrooms. Land, gardens, pool and tennis court. Ideal for holiday rentals. Umbertide…
- Italian Coastal Property For Sale Italian coastal property for sale just outside the town of Fano in Le Marche. Luxury villa with pool, tennis court, olive grove and a small vineyard and a total of…