Umbria real estate comprising a fully restored stone country house villa (4 bedrooms) with gardens and a separate guest (1 bedroom) annexe. If you are looking for an inexpensive traditional country property make sure you organise a viewing of this Italian home.
Montefalco Umbria country property
Located near the Sagrantino wine town of Montefalco is this restored country house with a total of 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms including a guest annexe and garden. The 5,000 sqm fenced garden includes 45 olive trees giving a small amount of Olive Oil for personal use.
Services and facilities are all available in Montefalco, just 5km – 10 minutes drive away, and towns and cities such as Trevi, Todi, Assisi, Perugia, Orvieto, Siena… can be easily reached in less than two hours by car. The nearest airport is Perugia (47km; 40’) and the airports of Rome, Florence, Pisa and Bologna can be easily reached also.
The country house has been recently restored and has a surface area of 220 sqm – 2,367 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on two floors. The entrance door opens into a spacious and bright living room with windows overlooking the garden and open kitchen. On the same floor is a guest bathroom plus a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The building is in excellent condition with all the typical features characteristics of Umbrian countryside buildings such as (wooden beams, terracotta floors, fireplaces.
The guest annexe comprises a cosy studio apartment with a surface area of 47 sqm – 506 sqft with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, portico and oven.
The garden surrounding the building is fully fenced and has a surface area of roughly 5,000 sqm with 45 olive trees, decorative plants and fruit trees.
- TYPE: Country house with guest annexe
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Montefalco
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 267 square metres (2,873 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 9
- BEDROOMS: 5
- BATHROOMS: 5
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, terracotta floors, wooden beams, arches, masonry fireplaces, fenced garden, small olive grove
- LAND: 0.5 hectares (1.2 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, would benefit from landscaping
- ANNEXES: Guest studio apartment
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplace
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Montefalco (5km; 10’), Trevi (15km; 20’), Foligno (16km; 20‘), Todi (32km; 45‘), Assisi (37km; 35’), Terni (50km; 55’), Perugia (55km; 50’), Orvieto (70km; 1h 25’), Gubbio (80km; 1h), Rome (148km; 2h 10’), Siena (157km; 1h 55’), Florence (210km; 2h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (47km; 40’), Roma Ciampino (161km; 2h 15’), Roma Fiumicino (176km; 2h 15’), Firenze Vespucci (222km; 2h 30’), Pisa Galilei (282km; 3h 20’), Bologna Marconi (288km; 3h 20’)
See more Property in Umbria
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Cozy Country Home Cozy country home comprising a pretty 4-bed Farmhouse and 1-bed barn conversion in lovely gardens (flowers, orchard and olive grove) with panoramic views over the Green Umbria countryside. Pretty Home…
- Città di Castello Country House Restored country house with mini apartment annexe in the municipality of Città di Castello on the hills between Umbria and Tuscany. The house has 5 beds, 6 baths plus a…
- Home for sale in Italy A lovely home for sale in Italy. Restored 4 bedroomed country property with swimming pool and tennis court standing in 2.5 hectares of land and gardens with a few olive…