Umbria real estate comprising a fully restored stone farmhouse villa (3 bedrooms) with swimming pool, gardens and guest (1 bedroom) accommodation. If you are looking for a stylish country property with the WOW factor make sure you organise a viewing of this Italian home.
Stylish Umbria country property
Located near the border with Tuscany and near Città della Pieve, this superb rural home oozes traditional character and style. Fully restored and renovated in 2010 using top quality materials and retaining the original style of the building: the ground floor has beautiful soaring rib vaults, floors are tiled in terracotta on the ground floor and parquet on the first floor of the farmhouse. The stone fireplaces have been retained in their original locations and cleaned. Interior walls have been mainly plastered but several sections have been left in rough stone and stylishly showcase the original skeleton of the building. All the doors and windows are fitted with security wrought-iron grilles, designed to blend in with the building.
The property stands in a 1.2 hectares (3.0 acres) plot of land which is fully fenced with two entrances, via an automatic wrought-iron gate or a secondary standard gate. There is a small olive grove (30 trees) and several fruit trees. The garden is mature, well-maintained and dotted with trees, crossed by stone walkways and has an irrigation and lighting system.
The heated 12 × 7 m swimming pool is located not far from the farmhouse and has a salt depuration system. The terracotta and grass solarium surrounding the basin houses a gazebo.
The property itself comprises the farmhouse villa with a surface area of 285 sqm – 3,067 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over two floors set out as follows:
– Ground floor: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom;
– First floor: hallways, living room (which could potentially make a further bedroom), three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The guest accommodation with a surface area of 55 sqm – 593 sqft comprising a living room with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom.
A warehouse (20 sqm – 215 sqft), part used as a laundry room, completes this Umbria property.
A large, spacious and private Umbria country property, stylishly updated.
- TYPE: Umbria real estate comprising stone farmhouse villa with pool, gardens and guest accommodation
- CONDITION: restored (2010)
- LOCATION: hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Città della Pieve
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 360 square metres (3,875 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 8
- BEDROOMS: 4 (up to 5)
- BATHROOMS: 4
- MAIN FEATURES: stone walls, rib vaults, stone fireplaces, wooden beams, terracotta and parquet floors, iron grilles, swimming pool with solarium, well-maintained garden, irrigation system
- LAND: 1.2 hectares (3.0 acres)
- GARDEN: yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: guesthouse, warehouse
- ACCESS: unpaved road (1.5 km and well maintained)
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: mains water + private wells (2) + cistern
- TELEPHONE: to be connected
- ADSL: yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: fireplace + radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (5km; 10’), Città della Pieve (13km; 20’), Cetona (15km; 20’), Chiusi (17km; 25’), Castiglione del Lago (35km; 40’), Orvieto (35km; 35’), Montepulciano (38km; 50’), Bolsena (53km; 55’), Cortona (54km; 1h 10’), Pienza (55km; 1h 5’), Perugia (55km; 1h 10’), Todi (61km; 1h), Montalcino (71km; 1h 15’), Assisi (79km; 1h 20’), Amelia (79km; 1h 10’), Siena (97km; 1h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (64km; 1h 10’), Roma Ciampino (158km; 1h 40’), Firenze Vespucci (158km; 1h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (172km; 1h 45’), Grosseto Baccarini (175km; 2h 5’), Pisa Galilei (219km; 2h 25’), Bologna Marconi (240km; 2h 35’)
See more Property in Umbria