Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms 3 Plot Size 3000 m² Living Area 400 m² Heating Radiators Property Stone walls, wooden beams, fireplaces, parquet and terracotta floors, paved patio with solarium and whirlwind tub,
Lovely location for this modernised and renovated old stone farmhouse In Umbria, on a hill with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. 5 Bedrooms. 3 bathrooms and a large garden.
Umbria farmhouse property near Todi
This renovated Umbria farmhouse property is in a panoramic position on the hills of Todi, in the heart of Umbria, has a surface area of 400 square metres and offers a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The building is surrounded by a well-kept English garden dotted with decorative trees and flowers and has a paved patio with a hot tub and solarium.
The property is easily accessible via an unpaved road in excellent condition and all the necessary services are available in the nearby town (7km; 15 ‘). The well-known cities of Umbria such as Todi, Marsciano, Perugia, Assisi, Orvieto and Deruta are all easily accessible by car in less than an hour.
The closest airport is Perugia (42km; 40 ‘). For international flights, in less than two hours you can reach the two terminals in Rome (Ciampino and Fiumicino).
The farmhouse has a surface area of 400 square metres and has been recently renovated and furnished with original period furniture. In particular, the two splendid fireplaces (one per floor) and the wooden beams on the upper floor have been maintained. The building is spread over two floors plus attic organized as follows:
– Ground floor: large living room with dining area and fireplace, equipped kitchen, large bathroom with shower and laundry room;
– First floor: lounge with fireplace, library, five bedrooms and two bathrooms (one of which with hydro-massage shower and double sink).
– Second floor: An attic.
The villa has approximately 3,000 square metres of land, covered by a well-kept English style garden decorated with olive trees, cypresses, fruit trees, roses, viburnums and hydrangeas.
Leaving the farmhouse we find a covered paved terrace with dining area and BBQ area. Just beyond a wooden patio there is a Jacuzzi with solarium and shower.
- TYPE: Stone farmhouse with garden and panoramic view
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Todi
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 400 square metres (4,304 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10
- BEDROOMS: 5
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, fireplaces, parquet and terracotta floors, paved patio with solarium and whirlwind tub, park, panoramic view
- LAND: 0.3 hectares (0.7 acres)
- GARDEN: 3,000 sqm (0.7 ac)
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Unpaved road
- SWIMMING POOL: Outdoor whirlwind tub
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Possible
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (7km; 15’), Marsciano (11km; 20’), Todi (21km; 30’), Deruta (23km; 30’), Perugia (41km; 45’), Montefalco (42km; 50’), Orvieto (54km; 1h 5’), Assisi (57km; 55’), Spoleto (60km; 1h), Narni (62km; 55’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (42km; 40’), Roma Ciampino (162km; 1h 55’), Roma Fiumicino (176km; 2h), Firenze Vespucci (206km; 2h 20’), Pisa Galilei (260km; 3h 10’), Bologna Marconi (280km; 3h 10’)
See more Farmhouse’s for sale in Italy