Modern two family home. 425-sqm house which is split into two 3 bed apartments. Ideal extended family or home and income use. Near the Tuscany border in a residential area of a small hamlet in the municipality of San Giustino Umbria.
Near the Umbria Tuscan Border Large two-family house
This large two family home is located in a residential area of a small hamlet in the municipality of San Giustino near the border between Umbria and Tuscany. Large spacious home (425-sqm) which is currently split into two apartments giving a total of 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Outside, the property has a garden (350 sqm) and an access ramp leading into the underground garage.
Services are all available in the town (a supermarket is located only 200 m away, while banks and post offices are just a little farther) and the house is ideally located to quickly reach several towns in the Tuscan and Umbrian Tiber Valley such as Città di Castello, Sansepolcro, Anghiari, Umbertide, Gubbio, Perugia, Assisi, Cortona.
The closest airport is at Perugia (59km; 45’) but for intercontinental flights, we would recommend the airports of Bologna, Pisa and Rome.
The two-family home has a total surface area of 425 sqm – 4,573 sqft with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms over four floors total and is split into two apartments with terraces and independent access:
– Basement: Large garage, pantry, laundry room, cellar and bathroom;
– Apartment N°1 (118 sqm – 1,270 sqft, upper ground floor): entrance room, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Living room, kitchen and bedroom have access to the two outdoor terraces.
– Apartment N°2 (190 sqm – 2,044 sqft, first and second floor): living room, dining room with kitchen, studio, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. On the first floor, two terraces can be accessed from the living room, kitchen and bedroom, while the second floor has a large outdoor roof terrace.
Both the apartments are fitted with an alarm system.
Outside, on three sides, the house is surrounded by a 350-sqm garden with ornamental trees and flowers and equipped with a BBQ and wood-burning oven. A well is used for irrigating the green areas. The fourth side is made up of the paved ramp leading into the underground garage of the home.
The property is not very old and is in excellent structural and aesthetic condition. Inside, the two residential units have high-quality finishes with ceramic and parquet flooring, mouldings to the ceilings, decorated beams equipped with a led spotlight system. Walls are painted in vivid colours which makes the rooms warm and inviting.
The house, already split into two apartments, is very suitable for extended family use. Alternatively, the new owners could live in one of the apartments and rent out the other one to provide an income.
- TYPE: Two-family home
- CONDITIONS: Recently built
- LOCATION: Residential area
- MUNICIPALITY: San Giustino
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 425 square metres (4,573 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 15
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 5
- MAIN FEATURES: ceramic and parquet floors, terraces, fireplaces, mouldings, decorated beams, Led spotlights, wooden fixtures, small garden, garage, BBQ, alarm system
- LAND: no
- GARDEN: 350 square metres (0.08 acres)
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS San Giustino (6km; 10’), Città di Castello (7km; 10’), Sansepolcro (14km; 15’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (19km; 25’), Anghiari (20km; 20’), Umbertide (30km; 25’), Gubbio (58km; 50’), Perugia (60km; 50’), Cortona (61km; 1h), Passignano sul Trasimeno (70km; 55’), Assisi (77km; 1h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (59km; 45’), Firenze Vespucci (132km; 1h 40’), Bologna Marconi (188km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (192km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (264km; 2h 50’), Roma Fiumicino (279km; 2h 55’)
See more Multi unit properties for sale