Versatile property for sale comprising 2 Tuscany villas (one 8 bed and one 4 bed), 1 bed guesthouse/staff accommodation, lemon house, garage, gardens and views over Florence. Restored with style and luxury finishes.
Fiesole Florence Tuscany Luxury Villa properties
With a breathtaking view of the historic city centre of Florence, located on the Monte Ceceri hill just outside Fiesole is this versatile property with a total of 13 bedrooms (2 villas plus guest/staff accommodation). The hill itself is well known for its far-reaching views as well as where Leonardo da Vinci conducted experiments with his flying machine.
.The main villa has a surface area of 1,340 sqm – 14,418 sqft with 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Huge halls with original terracotta floors, wooden beams with coffered ceilings, pietra serena carved frames and beautifully painted walls with floral motives and Trompe-l’œil architectures. Light and bright due to the nice windows. Some of the most beautiful rooms include the entrance hall with the imposing stone staircase, the pool room with its complex wooden ceiling and the cosy library with masterfully-crafted wooden furniture.
Outside, ample paved terraces with loggias offer a breathtaking view over the underlying valley and the city of Florence, topped by the magnificent imposing dome of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Just below the main villa, descending down the hill, there is a guest villa with a surface area of 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with high-level finishes and large halls also. This building has a cosy paved outdoor patio with views over Florence.
What was once a chicken shelter has been finely restored and converted into a cosy guesthouse with a surface area of 100 sqm – 1,076 sqft with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom). The building could also be used as staff accommodation.
The property is then completed by a garage (70 sqm – 754 sqft) and several secondary annexes among which a well, a lemon house and a firewood shelter.
The villa is surrounded by an 8,500-sqm tree-dotted park covering the slope of the hill. Other than the covered garage, the park includes two convenient parking areas.
- TYPE: 2 Tuscany villas (one 8 bed and one 4 bed), 1 bed guesthouse/staff accommodation, lemon house, garage, gardens
- CONDITION: Finely restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic overlooking Florence
- MUNICIPALITY: Fiesole
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 1,760 square metres (18,938 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 25
- BEDROOMS: 13
- BATHROOMS: 13
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, large decorated halls, carved stone staircase, pietra serena frames, original terracotta floors, wooden beams and coffered ceiling
- LAND: 8,500 square metres (2.1 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained on the slope
- ANNEXES: Secondary villa, guesthouse, garage, lemon house
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network (energy class G)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Fiesole (7km; 10’), Florence (10km; 20’), San Casciano in Val di Pesa (29km; 30’), San Gimignano (60km; 1h), Siena (79km; 1h 5’), Volterra (82km; 1h 20’), Lucca (96km; 1h 15’), Pisa (99km; 1h 20’), Montepulciano (110km; 1h 20’), Montalcino (116km; 1h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (12km; 20’), Pisa Galilei (96km; 1h 10’), Bologna Marconi (117km; 1h 20’), Roma Ciampino (288km; 2h 55’), Roma Fiumicino (303km; 3h), Milano Linate (313km; 3h 15’), Milano Malpensa (367km; 3h 50’)
This lovely Tuscany villas property offers versatile accommodation which could be used as a luxury home with guest and staff accommodation or upmarket tourist rental use.
See more Italian villas for sale