Tuscany luxury property for sale comprising a small estate with a large main villa, converted gatehouse and a private chapel. Superb gardens, olive grove and woodland. 11 bedrooms in total and 982 sqm (10,566 square feet) living area. Large, spacious and versatile property.
Arezzo Tuscany Luxury Home
This Tuscany luxury property for sale is in a quiet and private location with superb views over the city of Arezzo and midway between Siena (77km; 1h 10’) and Florence (77km; 1h 10’).
The property is ideal as either a prestige home or commercial use such as a wedding venue. The chapel is consecrated and can be used for ceremonies.
The villa has a lovely Italian garden with decorative plants.
The estate covers a total surface area of approximately 3.1 hectares, split among olive grove, mixed woodland, fruit orchard and arable land.
From the gardens, there is a wonderful direct view over the historic centre of Arezzo, topped by the imposing Gothic Cathedral.
The main villa has a surface area of 930 sqm – 10,007 sqft with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms spread out over five floors comprising:
– Underground floor: cellar with vaulted ceilings, reached from the kitchen;
– Ground floor: main entrance hall, large living room with billiards area and fireplace, kitchen with access to the garden, studio, living room with fireplace and dining room, bathroom;
– First floor: entrance room, hall with a beautiful Murano glass chandelier, six bedrooms (three of which have en-suite bathrooms) and two independent bathrooms;
– Second floor: living room, sitting room with fireplace, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and laundry room;
– Turret: bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet.
Adjacent to the villa is the chapel with a storage house next to that. The chapel is still consecrated and can be used for events and marriages.
Along the tree-lined access road, there is the gatehouse (52 sqm – 559 sqft) which comprises a living area, two bedrooms plus a bathroom.
A superb Tuscany luxury property for sale.
- TYPE: Tuscany luxury property for sale. villa plus converted gatehouse, private chapel, Italian gardens, olive grove and woodland
- CONDITION: luxury finishes
- LOCATION: hilly, very panoramic with views over Arezzo
- MUNICIPALITY: Arezzo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 982 square meters (10,566 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 25
- BEDROOMS: 11
- BATHROOMS: 10
- MAIN FEATURES: stone walls, ribbed vaults, coffered ceilings, stone fireplaces, stone, parquet and terracotta flooring, Venetian frames in coloured marble, Italian garden, swimming pool with terracotta-paved solarium, tree-lined access road
- LAND:3.1 hectares (7.7 acres)
- GARDEN: well-maintained Italian garden
- ANNEXES: Private chapel, gatehouse
- ACCESS: cypress-lined unpaved road
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: already connected
- TELEPHONE: already connected
- ADSL: yes
- GAS: Gasoil / wood-burning boiler + Gasoil / pellet + LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Arezzo (3km; 5’), Cortona (26km; 35’), Montepulciano (49km; 45’), Pienza (56km; 1h), Montalcino (69km; 1h 15’), Siena (72km; 1h), Florence (77km; 1h 10’), Gubbio (89km; 1h 20’), Perugia (91km; 1h 10’), San Gimignano (119km; 1h 30’), Assisi (106km; 1h 25’), Todi (129km; 1h 30’), Rome (213km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (90km; 1h 10’), Firenze Vespucci (94km; 1h 5’), Pisa Galilei (155km; 1h 45’), Bologna Marconi (179km; 1h 55’), Roma Ciampino (227km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (242km, 2h 15’)
See more Luxury Italian Property listings