Tuscan Vineyard and Winery for sale. 17.0 hectares of land inc 6.3 hectares of vineyards. Producing apx 65,000 bottles of wine per year with scope for increasing production. 3 Bed owners accommodation plus winery cellar.
Italian Vineyard for sale
In Tuscany near Grossetto is this working vineyard and winery for sale. The farm covers 17 hectares in total, which includes a 6.3-ha vineyard divided at the moment as 3.2 ha Morellino di Scansano DOCG + 0.7 ha Vermentino IGT + 2.4 ha Toscana Rosso IGT and a wine cellar which produces on average 500 hl of wine per year (equalling around 65,000 bottles).
In a quiet and private location about 9km; 10’ from the nearest town with services and towns and cities such as Magliano in Toscana, Talamone, Saturnia, Castiglione della Pescaia, Porto Santo Stefano, Montalcino, Siena, Florence… can be quickly and easily reached by car.
The main building is on two floors and comprises
On the ground floor several storage rooms, technical rooms and a tasting area for guests.
On the first floor is the owners’ apartment made up of a kitchen, dining room, living room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The wine cellar is equipped for production, thirty vats (stainless steel, resin and concrete) and a total capacity of roughly 1,000 hl of wine per year.
The property also includes the old pigsty, which needs to be restored and a warehouse used to shelter the vehicles, machinery and tools needed to work the fields.
The property has 17.0 hectares (42.0 acres) of land. The vineyards cover roughly a third of the total surface area (6.3 ha) while the remaining land is arable land (10.7 ha) which could be used to further expand the vineyards or plant more olive trees (there are currently 50 trees producing a small quantity of oil for personal use).
Vineyard surface area: 6.3hectares (3.2 ha Morellino di Scansano DOCG + 0.7 ha Vermentino IGT + 2.4 ha Toscana Rosso IGT)
– Years of planting: 2002 – 2009
– Training: Guyot (with irrigation system)
– Yearly production: 500 hl (roughly 65,000 bottles)
– Maximum capacity: 1,000 hl
An excellent opportunity to purchase a working vineyard with further potential to expand production.
- TYPE: Tuscan Vineyard and winery
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Magliano in Toscana
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 650 square metres (6,994 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 30
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Morellino di Scansano DOCG vineyards, equipped wine cellar, small olive grove, owner’s apartment
- LAND: 17.0 ha (42.0 ac)
- GARDEN: Yes, adjacent to the main building
- ANNEXES: Former pigsty, wine cellar, warehouse
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- Town with services (9km; 10’), Magliano in Toscana (20km; 20’), Grosseto (25km; 30’), Talamone (27km; 30’), Terme di Saturnia (36km; 45’), Castiglione della Pescaia (45km; 50’), Porto Santo Stefano (48km; 50’), Follonica (73km; 1h), Montalcino (81km; 1h 10’), Siena (99km; 1h 20’), Florence (166km; 2h 15’), Roma (178km; 2h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (27km; 30’), Roma Ciampino (189km; 2h 20’), Roma Fiumicino (169km; 2h), Firenze Vespucci (171km; 2h 15’), Pisa Galilei (180km; 2h), Perugia San Francesco (206km; 2h 20’), Bologna Marconi (277km; 3h 15’)
See more Tuscany vineyards for sale