Large and spacious recently built modern Tuscan villa with pool, guest accommodation, garden and olive grove. Near to the historic and beautiful city of Cortona in Tuscany, the property has been built using quality materials to a modern energy-efficient design. With 7 bedrooms it can be used as a spacious home or maybe also holiday accommodation.
Large Spacious Modern Villa in Tuscany
Located in a quiet residential area not far from Cortona is this recently built modern villa. Large and spacious – 880 square metres (9,468 square feet) – it was built using up to date modern techniques and materials to offer excellent energy efficiency and finishes. The villa has six bedrooms in total while the guesthouse has one bedroom. The olive grove has approx 3,000 trees and produces approx 30.0 hl of olive oil per year. The property is ideal as a prestige home or could also be utilised as a holiday accommodation business.
Services are all available in the nearby town (900 m) and you are not far from the well known Valdichiana Outlet mall. Other towns and cities in Tuscany and Umbria such as Torrita di Siena, Castiglion Fiorentino, Montepulciano, Cortona, Pienza, Montalcino, Siena, Orvieto, can be reached in just over an hour.
Perugia, Florence, Pisa, Bologna and Rome are the most convenient airports.
The villa has a surface area of 820 sqm – 8,823 sqft with 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms on three floors comprising:
– Basement: two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen, orangery, laundry room, guest bathroom, gym, large garage (75 sqm – 807 sqft) and a technical room for the many systems of the villa (280 sqm – 3,013 sqft);
– Ground floor: three ample living rooms with dining area, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two guest bathrooms, porch and two terraces;
– First floor: studio, three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (two of which have a terrace).
The guesthouse (60 sqm – 645 sqft, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom) is laid over a single floor and is made up of the living room with kitchen, hallway, bedroom, bathroom and small technical room.
The villa and the guesthouse are in excellent condition. The internal floors are in parquet, with the exception of kitchen and bathroom which are travertine. The guesthouse, on the other hand, features travertine floors throughout with the exception of the bedroom which is in parquet.
External fixtures are made out of painted aluminium, oak windows with triple-glazing and internal shutters with remote control. Heating, located under the floor, is operated by a pellet thermofireplace.
A solar panel system allows the heating of water. The air conditioning system features a “controlled mechanic ventilation” where the air is constantly purified before being pushed inside the house to keep a constant temperature.
The buildings, thanks to these features, can be ranked in the A4 energy class.
The photovoltaic system has a nominal power of 10.8 kW while the solar panels producing hot water reach 8.0 kW.
Surrounded on three sides by a concrete wall covered in travertine and topped by an iron railing the final side is closed by a wooden fence. Three gates (one of which is for cars) give access to the property. The garden (4,000 sqm) is equipped with irrigation and lighting systems with dusk sensors.
The 12 × 6 m Infinity swimming pool is located not far from the villa and is coated in a slip-proof material. All around there is a travertine-paved solarium.
The remaining land (3.0 ha) is covered by an ample olive grove made up of 330 secular trees and 2,700 recently-planted trees, all fitted with an irrigation system. Yearly production ranges around 3,000 litres of extra-virgin olive oil.
Given its spacious living spaces, the property could easily be used as both a private house and potential holiday accommodation business. The guesthouse, for example, could be used by the owners as a private home while renting out the main villa to guests (or vice versa).
- TYPE: Modern Tuscan villa with pool, garden and olive grove
- CONDITIONS: Recently built
- LOCATION: Open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Foiano della Chiana
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 880 square metres (9,468 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 18
- BEDROOMS: 7
- BATHROOMS: 11
- MAIN FEATURES: Parquet and travertine floors, wooden beams, aluminium fixtures with remote control, photovoltaic system, terrace, garden, olive grove, Infinity swimming pool
- LAND: 3.4 hectares (8.4 acres)
- GARDEN: 4,000 square metres (1.0 acre)
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Solid biomass (energy class A4)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor + heat pump
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (900m; 2’), Torrita di Siena (11km; 15’), Castiglion Fiorentino (18km; 20’), Montepulciano (21km; 25’), Cortona (21km; 25’), Tuoro sul Trasimeno (27km; 20’), Pienza (28km; 40’), Castiglione del Lago (28km; 25’), Arezzo (42km; 35’), Montalcino (46km; 50’), Siena (51km; 45’), Orvieto (77km; 55’), Volterra (104km; 1h 30’), Florence (105km; 1h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (66km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (115km; 1h 15’), Pisa Galilei (177km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (198km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (199km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (214km; 2h)
See more Villas in Tuscany