Tuscan Horse Property, 10 mins from Roccastrada in the Maremma. Restored farmhouse with gardens, stables, paddock and 67 hectares (165.6 acres) of land.
Farmhouse and Land In Tuscany
The stone farmhouse was fully restored in 2002 retaining the typical style and features of Tuscan buildings whilst incorporating modern comforts. The farmhouse has a ventilated roof and features double-glazed windows, solar panels for heating and hot water, a 6-kW photovoltaic system and a satellite system.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on two floors comprising:
– Ground floor: living room with cooking corner, dining room, two bathrooms, cellar, technical room and closet;
– First floor: living room with fireplace, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The buildings are completed by a stable with four horseboxes and a covered canopy capable of sheltering up to four cars.
The property covers an area of roughly 67.0 hectares (165.6 acres) which is covered for the most part in mixed woodland (with large portions of cork oaks). A short distance from the farmhouse is the 100-tree olive grove capable of producing a small quantity of olive oil for personal use.
The garden right around the farmhouse (roughly 1,200 sqm) is fully fenced. The park as a whole covers a surface of roughly 20,000 sqm (4.5 acres) and is dotted with trees and flowers.
In front of the stables is the horse paddock (40 × 20 m)
- TYPE: Tuscan Horse Property, Farmhouse, stables, land
- CONDITION: Restored (2002)
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Grosseto
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 250 square metres (2,690 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 4
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, double-glazing fixtures, satellite system, solar panels, photovoltaic system, portico, loggia with oven, garden, horse paddock, stables, canopy for cars, olive grove
- LAND: 67.0 hectares (165.6 acres)
- GARDEN: 20,000 square metres (4.9 acres, park)
- ANNEXES: Stables, canopy for cars
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system (6 kW)
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + solar panels
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Roccastrada (3km; 10’), Massa Marittima (38km; 40’), Grosseto (40km; 40’), Follonica (47km; 45’), Montalcino (50km; 50’), Castiglione della Pescaia (52km; 50’), Siena (57km; 55’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (63km; 1h 10’), Volterra (80km; 1h 30’), Florence (125km; 1h 50’), Rome (219km; 2h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (138km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (154km; 1h 45’), Roma Fiumicino (211km; 2h 20’), Bologna Marconi (220km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (231km; 2h 40’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Todi Property Lovely Todi property comprising a restored farmhouse with 6 bedrooms, gardens, swimming pool, land. Rural and private property with views over the countryside and the historic town of Todi. Umbria…
- Farmhouse property for sale in Tuscany Restored property for sale in Tuscany on the Chianti Hills between the towns of Siena and Gaiole. Large farmhouse with guesthouse (9 bedrooms overall), land garden, swimming pool and olive…
- Large Farmhouse Land Stables Large farmhouse with land and stables located near to Città di Castello and the Tuscan border. 9 bedrooms, with potential for another 4. 14.0 hectares (34.6 acres) land Stables for…