Tuscan home with income property comprising 3-bed luxury villa, 3-bed guest unit, 2-bed guest unit, 33.5 hectares (82.3 acres) land, gardens and swimming pool. Home plus vacation rental income.
Poppi Tuscany Villa and Annexes, Land, Pool
This luxurious property is located near to Poppi, a historic town in the Casentino valley, Tuscany.
Originally a farm with two rural outbuildings, the property (982 sqm) has been repaired, renovated and upgraded and turned into a spectacular private residence with two guesthouses and a 14×6 m swimming pool.
The property is situated in a high and panoramic position, completely encircled by an unspoilt natural nature, and boasts a breathtaking outlook over the valley below.
The property around the villa is roughly 33.5 hectares in size (20.6 ha of arable land, the remainder being woods, construction plots, and grazing land), bordered by the Arno River and the National Park Foreste Casentinesi.
The owner’s villa has a surface area of 527 sqm – 5,673 sqft on three levels:
Ground floor: cellar, technical room, and laundry room
First floor: loggia, living room, dining room with fireplace, kitchen, and lounge with terrace
Second floor: three suites, each with its own private bathroom.
Guest unit N°1 has a surface area of 280 sqm – 3,014 sqft which is divided into two storeys and consists of the following:
Ground floor: entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, closet, and living room with fireplace and access to the outside area
First floor: three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms;
Guest unit N°2 is 175 square metres – 1.884 square feet in size and consists of a hallway, bathroom, two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a lounge with fireplace, a kitchen, and a lounge with terrace.
The property and its two annexes have recently been completely refurbished and are in outstanding shape.
The restoration has been carried out with the utmost care to retain all of the original characteristics while also installing systems and finishes to the highest standards.
The ceilings have wood beams, while the flooring is made of terracotta, granite, and parquet.
Throughout, there is underfloor heating.
The rooms are quite light due to the large windows.
The furniture is an exquisite combination of antique and contemporary design.
The home and its two annexes are situated on 33.5 hectares (82.8 acres) of private property, roughly 1.8 hectares of which can also be utilised for new construction (up to 2,500 cu.m).
The area around the buildings is completely fenced in and has a small paved square, a manicured garden with a panoramic 14 m swimming pool, a pergola with a relaxation space, various sunbathing places, a private well, a fountain, and even a pizza oven.
Two gates provide access to the site.
Additionally, the property features an outdoor children’s playground.
The property’s arable land (20.6 hectares) has been rented to a local farmer who manages it organically.
The contract is slated to end in 2027 and will automatically renew if neither side terminates it.
Currently, the property is utilised as a private Tuscan home with the guest units being used for vacation rentals.
Given its geographic location, panoramic views, size, and high-quality restoration, it would be possible, if wanted, to transform it into either a farming enterprise with attached rental units (agriturismo) or a luxury boutique hotel.
Additionally, the furniture already in the property is available for purchase for Euro €100,000.
- TYPE: Tuscan home and income – Luxury villa, guest annexes, Land
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly
- MUNICIPALITY: Poppi
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 982 square metres (10,570 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 21
- BEDROOMS: 8
- BATHROOMS: 10
- MAIN FEATURES: Luxury finishes, underfloor heating, air conditioning, wooden beamed ceilings, arches, wide windows, elegant chandeliers, terracotta, granite and parquet floorings, antique and contemporary design furnishings
- LAND: 33.5 hectares (82.8 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, mature and well maintained
- ANNEXES: 2 Guest units
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 14 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system
- WATER SUPPLY: Natural spring + well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Bibbiena (5km; 10’), Poppi (7km; 15’), Arezzo (38km; 43’), Florence (58km; 1h 35’), Castiglion Fiorentino (52km; 1h), Cortona (63km; 1h 15’), Montepulciano (86km; 1h 20’), Pienza (93km; 1h 35’), Siena (108km; 1h 45’), San Marino (97km; 2h 10’), San Gimignano (111km; 2h), Perugia (130km, 1h 45’), Rome (253km; 2h 52’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (80 km; 1h 30’), Perugia San Francesco (124 km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (140 km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (175 km; 2h 15’), Roma Ciampino (266; 2h 50’), Roma Fiumicino (281 km; 2h 53’),
See more Italian home and income properties