Exciting commercial opportunity comprising a Tuscan holiday complex with wine estate, 30 bedroomed Agriturismo, restaurant, two salt-water swimming pools, vineyards, olive grove, arable land. The complex dates back to the 17th century and the buildings have been carefully restored and renovated retaining their original and unique features.
Tuscan Wine Estate With Agriturismo. Holiday Complex.
Located in a quiet countryside panoramic position on the Chianti Hills, between Arezzo and Florence, this Tuscan holiday complex is in an ideal position to use as a base for tourists visiting the landmarks, cities and villages that have made Tuscany a “must see” destination.
Building A (605 sqm – 6,510 sqft, 14 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms) is a large farmhouse housing seven apartments on two floors:
– Apartment N°1 (90 sqm – 968 sqft, ground floor): living room, kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°2 (55 sqm – 592 sqft, ground floor): living room with dining area and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°3 (130 sqm – 1,399 sqft, ground floor): living room with kitchen, sitting room, three double bedrooms, twin bedroom and three bathrooms;
– Apartment N°4 (90 sqm – 968 sqft, first floor): living room, kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom;
– Apartment N°5 (55 sqm – 592 sqft, first floor): living room with dining area and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°6 (130 sqm – 1,399 sqft, first floor): living room, dining room with kitchen, two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and three bathrooms;
– Apartment N°7 (55 sqm – 592 sqft, first floor): living room with dining area and kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
Building B (200 sqm – 2,152 sqft, 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) is a farmhouse split into two apartments, one on each floor:
– Apartment N°8 (100 sqm – 1,076 sqft, ground floor): living room with dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, twin bedroom and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°9 (100 sqm – 1,076 sqft, first floor): living room, dining room with kitchen, two double bedrooms, twin bedroom and two bathrooms.
Building C (190 sqm – 2,044 sqft, 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) is a farmhouse too, divided into two apartments:
– Apartment N°10 (90 sqm – 968 sqft, ground floor): living room, kitchen with dining room, double bedroom, twin bedroom and two bathrooms;
– Apartment N°11 (100 sqm – 1,076 sqft, first floor): living room with dining area, kitchen, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The villa (120 sqm – 1,291 sqft, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) is made up of a large living room with a dining area, kitchen with island, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
A multipurpose building (415 sqm – 4,465 sqft) houses a restaurant (fitted with a nice wine bar) with a kitchen and bathrooms, a beautifully restored hall and the reception.
The original core of the complex dates back to the 17th century and was built along an important road connecting Florence with Arezzo and Siena. Buildings are made out of stone and masonry, in traditional Tuscan rustic style, and have been carefully and masterfully restored retaining the original features. In the apartments, you can find wooden beams, terracotta floors and carved-stone jambs and frames.
The property is equipped with a dedicated Internet Wi-Fi connection reaching all the rooms.
The property covers an area of approx. 92.3 hectares split among vineyards (11.3 ha), olive grove (1.1 ha), arable land (12.8 ha) and woodland (67.1 ha).
The complex is equipped with two beautiful salt-water swimming pools, respectively 17 x 8 m and 20 x 7 m. Right next to the pools, each apartment boasts a private gazebo with deck chair and solarium.
Not far from the building is located an ample parking area with canopies for car sheltering.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard surface: 11.3 ha
– Varieties: Sangiovese, Merlot, Colorino, Trebbiano and Malvasia
– Year of planting: 1968, 1972, 2000
– Altitude: ~290 m asl
– Yearly production: ~50 tons of grapes (approximately 50,000 bottles of wine)
DETAILS ON OIL PRODUCTION
– Surface: 1.1 ha
– Varieties: Moraiolo, Leccino, Pendolino
– Altitude: ~290 m asl
– Exposure: south-west
– Terrain composition: calcareous, clayish
– Yearly production: ~4 tons of olives (with an estimated yield between 12% and 15%, this means approx. 500 kg of olive oil)
- TYPE Tuscan holiday complex. Wine estate with 30 bedroomed Agriturismo, restaurant, two salt-water swimming pools, vineyards, olive grove, arable land.
- CONDITION Renovated
- LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Arezzo
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 1,530 sqm (16,461 sqft)
- ROOMS 55
- BEDROOMS 30
- BATHROOMS 25
- FEATURES Stone walls, brick-built arches, carved stone jambs, wooden beams, terracotta and parquet floors, porticos, restaurant, salt-water swimming pools
- LAND 92.3 hectares (11.3 ha vineyards + 1.1 ha olive grove + 12.8 ha arable land + 67.1 ha woodland)
- GARDEN Yes, around the buildings
- ANNEXE Several residential and agricultural buildings
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL 17 x 8 m – 20 x 7 m
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Private source
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Town with services (5km; 10’), Montevarchi (14km; 25’), Arezzo (35km; 45’), Castiglion Fiorentino (40km; 50’), Siena (41km; 50’), Greve in Chianti (49km; 1h), Florence (61km; 1h), Montepulciano (62km; 1h), Montalcino (73km; 1h 15’), San Gimignano (88km; 1h 25’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Firenze Peretola (78km; 1h 5’), Perugia Sant’Egidio (115km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (139km; 1h 45’), Bologna Marconi (160km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (244km; 2h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (258km; 2h 40’), Milano Linate (356km; 3h 45’), Milano Malpensa (410km; 4h 20’)
See more Agiturismo properties