Two Tuscan farmhouse properties for sale, available together with land or separately without land. Both would benefit from updating. From 77,000 Euro
Tuscan farmhouse properties
These rustic farmhouse homes are barely a kilometre from Caprese Michelangelo in a little rural hamlet. The structures (255 sqm) consist of two attached separate houses and two rural barns with a total of four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is then finished off with 4.2 hectares of gardens, arable land, and woodland. Each house can be purchased separately or both at the same time.
All services are available in the nearby mediaeval town of Caprese Michelangelo (about 1 km), and Tuscany towns and cities such as Anghiari, Sansepolcro, Città di Castello, Cortona, Siena, Florence… can be reached in under two hours.
Farmhouse Home A has a surface area of (80 sqm – 861 sqft) is divided into three levels: 77,000 Euro if purchased on its own
– Garage and technical room in the basement; – kitchen, living room, and bathroom on the ground floor; – Two bedrooms on the first floor.
Also on three levels is Farmhouse Home B with a surface area of (100 sqm – 1,076 sqft): 110,000 Euro if purchased on its own
– Garage, technical room, and cellar in the basement; – kitchen, living room, and bathroom on the ground storey; – Two bedrooms on the first floor.
Two agricultural annexes and two canopies (approximately 60 sqm – 646 sqft) complete the property, providing shelter for vehicles and tools. The first (60 sqm – 646 sqft) is divided into two sections and contains the original stables and a barn. The second (15 sqm – 161 sqft) is purely for storage.
The homes can be purchased separately for the prices listed above (not including land or barns but do include shared gardens), or both houses can be purchased for 275,000 Euro inc land and barns.
The land totals 4.2 hectares (11.1 acres). A shared lawn with paved sections surrounds the hamlet buildings, suitable for pleasant outdoor periods and al fresco dinners. A few plots of land registered as arable land, pasture, and woodland are located further away from the country home.
Both properties are habitable would benefit from cosmetic updating.
- TYPE: Two attached sections of a farmhouse
- CONDITION: Habitable
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Caprese Michelangelo
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 255 square metres (2,744 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 8
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, ceramic flooring, wooden beams, garden, paved areas, agricultural outbuildings
- LAND: 4.5 hectares (11.1 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, shared
- ANNEXES: Agricultural outbuildings
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Possible
- GAS: Natural gas
- HEATING SYSTEM: radiators + fireplaces
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Caprese Michelangelo (1km; 2′), Chiusi della Verna (15km; 20′), Anghiari (15km; 20′), Sansepolcro (21km; 25′), Arezzo (36km; 45′), Città di Castello (37km; 35′), Cortona (61km; 1h 10′), Perugia (87km; 1h 15′), Florence (112km; 1h 40′), Siena (114km; 1h 40′), San Gimignano (153km; 2h 10′)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (87km; 1h 10′), Firenze Vespucci (128km; 1h 40′), Bologna Marconi (173km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (189km; 2h 20′), Roma Ciampino (265km; 3h 10′), Roma Fiumicino (279km; 3h)
See more Italian farmhouse properties