Beautifully restored 4 bedroom Tuscan farmhouse home plus 2 bed guest accommodation, olive grove, small vineyard, gardens and a swimming pool. Quiet countryside location with magnificent views, Roccatederighi.
Restored Tuscan Farmhouse Home with Land
This lovely property dates back to the 19th century and has been recently and tastefully restored to preserve its charm and its main features, such as wooden beams and stone walls.
Located just outside the small medieval town of Roccatederighi the buildings cover a surface area of 300 sqm with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In a very convenient location with easy access to services. Standing in 1.6 hectares with olive grove and vineyard, a 12 × 6 m swimming pool with several relaxation areas.
Services are available in the medieval town of Roccatederighi, 500m; 2’ and can easily be reached on foot.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has three floors. Entering the ground floor, the entrance room leads on the right into the large living area, while on the left two doors lead respectively into the kitchen and the studio. At the end of the corridor, right under the staircase, is a small closet. Going up, in the landing midway through the staircase, is the first bathroom. Once on the first floor, one finds four bedrooms and a bathroom. The last floor is made up of partly useable loft space.
The guesthouse has a surface area of 80 sqm – 861 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on two floors. On the lower floor is the large open-plan living area with a dining corner and kitchen. Outside, with independent access, are a storage room and an oven. Reaching the first floor, via either the internal and external staircase, you reach the sleeping area which comprises two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property stands in approximately 16,000 sqm of land, landscaped into a park all around the buildings. A little further away from the farmhouse is the olive grove (10,000 sqm) and a small vineyard (600 sqm) to produce wine and olive oil.
A short distance from the country house, surrounded by a stone-paved solarium and several relaxation areas, is the 12 × 6 m swimming pool. There is a lovely view of the medieval town of Roccatederighi on the hill.
- TYPE: Tuscan farmhouse home with guest accommodation, swimming pool, olive grove and vineyard
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Roccatederighi
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 330 square metres (3,551 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 14
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, stone fireplaces, garden, panoramic view, swimming pool, relaxation areas, olive grove, small vineyard
- LAND: 1.6 hectares (3.9 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, garage
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Roccatederighi (500 m; 2’), Roccastrada (11km; 15’), Montieri (20km; 25’), Grosseto (35km; 35’), Castiglione della Pescaia (47km; 45’), Punta Ala (54km; 55’), Montalcino (59km; 1h), Siena (66km; 1h 5’), Porto Santo Stefano (81km; 1h 5’), Volterra (82km; 1h 30’), Bolgheri (85km; 1h 10’), Terme di Saturnia (89km; 1h 30’), Montepulciano (95km; 1h 40’), Florence (114km; 1h 50’), Pisa (151km; 1h 50’), Roma (214km; 2h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (35km; 35’), Firenze Vespucci (118km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (147km; 1h 30’), Perugia San Francesco (174km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (209km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (225km; 2h 30’), Bologna Marconi (225km; 3h)
See more Tuscany farmhouses for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Restored property with pool Nicely restored country property with a pool in a lovely private and panoramic position overlooking Città di Castello in the Tiber Valley of Umbria. 3 bed villa ideal for year-round…