Restored Tuscan Farmhouse and Annexes in a lovely country location overlooking Arezzo. The main property has 5 bedrooms and the 2 annexes have 1 bedroom each. Swimming pool and gardens.
Arezzo Tuscany Farmhouse Property
Located on the Tuscan Chianti hills, with open and panoramic views over Arezzo and its Duomo is this old stone farmhouse which was built around a medieval watchtower that formed part of a defensive ring around Arezzo.
The tower was originally built using reclaimed Roman dressed stone and bricks.
The farmhouse, built in a traditional squared shape, is set on two levels comprises.
Ground floor: living room with dining room and kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom; laundry and cellar are accessed from the rear of the house.
The first floor, reachable from the traditional loggia, includes a kitchen, hallway, expansive living room with dining area, a kitchen created within the ancient tower, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Annexe “A”: on a single level with a large living room with dining area, kitchen and bedroom with bathroom.
Annexe “B” on two levels with a living room, bedroom with bathroom and kitchen.
The land surrounding the property has a total surface area of 8097 square metres (almost 2 acres) and includes many fruit trees and olives.
The pool, 10 x 5 metres in size and surrounded by natural Senese stone.
The property offers ideal family accommodation and the annexes are perfect for guests or for generating an income as holiday lets.
- TYPE An old stone Tuscan farmhouse which has built around an old watchtower that dates back to the 11th century.
- CONDITION Completely restored.
- LOCATION Hillside panoramic position with beautiful views over Arezzo.
- MUNICIPALITY Arezzo
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 480 square metres in total ( 5167 square feet)
- ROOMS 18
- BEDROOMS 7
- BATHROOMS 4
- FEATURES Old terracotta flooring, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, original exposed stone, antique Florentine fireplace, loggia.
- LAND 8097 square metres (almost 2 acres)of gardens with various types of mature fruit trees, olives, rare conifers and numerous antiquities, including a 2000-year-old Roman cistern. Completely fenced with electric gates; Limonria irrigation system, parking for numerous cars.
- GARDEN Yes, very well maintained.
- ANNEXE Yes, two plus small pool storage building near the pool.
- ACCESS Asphalted country lane passing through vineyards and olive groves
- POOL 10 x 5 m
- ELECTRICITY Already connected.
- WATER Natural spring with a 10,000-litre reserve tank.
- GAS LPG tank plus gas oil tank
- HEATING radiators
- TELEPHONE Already connected+ ADSL
- NEAREST TOWNS Arezzo (5km, 10’); Cortona (28km; 35’); Montepulciano (52km, 58’); Siena (66km; 1h 14’); Firenze (78km; 50’); Montalcino (79km; 1h 30’); Gubbio (85km, 1h 26’); Perugia (88 Km, 22’); Assisi (100km; 1h 28’); Todi (128km; 1h 40’); Roma (235km; 2h 24’).
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (89km; 1h 13’); Firenze Peretola (94km; 1h 10’); Forlì (143km; 2h 3’); Bologna Marconi (187km; 1h 7’); Pisa Galilei (189km; 2h 3’).
See more Arezzo property
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Farmhouse in Umbria In Umbria, 4-Bed farmhouse with guest accommodation (2 separate 1-bed annexes) large garden with swimming pool. Private and quiet location with panoramic 360-degree views near Lake Trasimeno. Fully restored. Restored…
- Tuscan Houses A pair of restored stone built Tuscan houses for sale. Comprising a beautiful ancient stone house (5 bed) with guesthouse (2 bed), garage, large well-maintained garden with swimming pool and…
- Italian Farmhouse Property A lovely Italian farmhouse property for sale located just 10 minutes from Umbertide in Umbria in a quiet private countryside position. 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, gardens and swimming pool. Restored…