Tuscan farmhouse Agriturismo for sale with dependence, organic olive grove and swimming pool. 13 hectares land. Accommodates up to 20 people in 6 apartments. Lifestyle business opportunity.
Tuscan Farmhouse Agriturismo for sale
Rural but not too isolated location, close to all the necessary services available in the nearby town (4km; 10’)
The buildings (farmhouse and barn) have been carefully restored and reorganized into independent apartments without losing the typical traits of the Tuscan countryside buildings: here we find stone walls (mainly on the outside), wooden beams, terracotta floors, brick-built arches and stone fireplaces.
The buildings are pretty old: the date 1774 engraved on several stones of the buildings marks the year the property became part of the current municipality and not the year of construction which much earlier.
The main farmhouse (360 sqm – 3,874 sqft) hosts a common area (62 sqm – 667 sqft) used as a reception for the business and 5 independent apartments fitted with all the necessary comforts.
– Apartment N°2 (47 sqm – 506 sqft): ground floor, south-east side of the building, boasts a private terrace before the entrance with a view over the Valdarno and a small private garden. On the inside, we find a living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
– Apartment N°3 (76 sqm – 818 sqft): ground floor, eastern side fitted with a private garden. On the inside, we find a central living room with double sofa bed, a kitchen a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
– Apartment N°4 (41 sqm – 441 sqft): on two levels, northern side of the building. On the ground floor, we can find a living room with a sofa bed, while on the first floor there is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The window of the bedroom offers a stunning panoramic view over Pratomagno and the pool of the property. On the outside, the apartment is fitted with a private garden.
The apartments N°5 and N°6 have both independent access onto a shared atrium.
– Apartment N°5 (50 sqm – 538 sqft): first floor, southern side of the building. The apartment shares a small atrium with apartment N°6. It is made up of a corridor leading to the bathroom and the living room/kitchen. The living room is equipped with a double sofa bed. From here one can get access to the double bedroom.
– Apartment N°6 (84 sqm – 904 sqft): first floor, northern and southern side of the building. From the atrium shared with apartment N°5 one can get access to the corridor leading to all the rooms of the apartment: a living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with tub and double hand-basin.
In a dependance (70 sqm – 753 sqft) we can find the last apartment, obtained through the conversion of the old barn of the property. Laid out onto two floors, we can find a kitchen and a dining room on the ground floor and a bedroom and a bathroom on the first floor. On the outside, there is a beautiful stone terrace with an incredible view over the Valdarno and the private garden of the dependence.
The property has an organic certification is made up of a 13-hectare area of land including 1,800 olive trees (currently approx. 1,200 are fully productive) allowing the production of 1,100 litres of organic extra virgin olive oil (this amount could easily be increased by fully exploiting the grove).
The land also includes several small private gardens for the apartments and a beautiful 15 x 5 m swimming pool reserved for guests of the structure.
TYPE Tuscan Farmhouse Agriturismo for sale. Restored farmhouse with dependence and olive grove
LOCATION Hilly, panoramic
SIZE 430 sqm (4,627 sqft)
FEATURES Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, brick-built arches, panoramic terrace, garden, dependence, swimming pool, olive grove, stone steps, stone and masonry fireplaces
LAND 13 hectares
POOL 15 x 5 m
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Well, mains water
HEATING Radiators, fireplaces
TELEPHONE Already connected
Town with services (4km; 10’), Montevarchi (16km; 25’), Greve in Chianti (33km; 50’), Arezzo (46km; 45’), Firenze (54km; 1h), Castiglion Fiorentino (63km; 1h), Siena (65km; 1h 15’), Montepulciano (78km; 1h 10’), Montalcino (105km; 1h 45’)
Firenze Peretola (72km; 1h), Perugia Sant’Egidio (128km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (134km; 1h 40’), Bologna Marconi (155km; 1h 45’), Ancona Falconara (233km; 2h 40’), Roma Ciampino (256km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (271km; 2h 40’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Farmhouse with garden Restored stone Farmhouse with garden, dependence, pool, olive grove and panoramic view. 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Near to Liciano Niccone in Umbria. The property retains traditional characteristics such as…
- Tuscan Farm with Vineyard PRICE REDUCED from €700,000 to €550,000 If you are looking to buy an inexpensive Tuscan farm with a vineyard and lots of potential then this property near to Sansepolcro could…
- Small Agriturismo Business Large, spacious restored stone farmhouse with land, gardens, swimming and olive grove, currently run as a small Agriturismo business. 3 apartments plus owners accommodation. 10 mins from Umbertide. Stone…