Splendid Tuscan character property near to Arezzo. Restored 19th-century villa in the Leopoldina style. 6 bedrooms, 9 hectares of land and a 15 x 7 m swimming pool. A unique property, which blends modern comforts with the charm and elegance of the past
Villa In Tuscany
This restored luxury villa is full of character and has a quiet but not isolated position and would make the perfect prestigious home or could also be used for home and income as tourist accommodation using one of the 3 buildings for personal use and letting the other two out to tourists. The left-hand annexe could be easily converted to further facilitate this.
The property has been recently restored so as to preserve all of its typical characteristics with a portico on the ground floor, a loggia on the first floor and a dovecote (nowadays converted into a bedroom). On the inside are terracotta floors, wooden beams with terracotta tiles on the ceilings, wooden trusses, masonry barrel and rib vaults decorated with geometrical motives and wooden fixtures.
The villa has a surface area of approximately 620 sqm – 6,671 sqft on three floors comprising:
– Ground floor: tool shed, dressing room, 3 cellars, storage room and WC;
– First floor: veranda, living/dining room, walk-in closet, WC, sitting room, kitchen with dining area, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
– Second floor: bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
In front of the Leopoldina, there are two rectangular annexes.
The annexe on the right (120 sqm – 1,291 sqft) is currently being used as dependence and is laid out onto two floors:
– Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, storage room/cellar and WC;
– First floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom and walk-in closet.
The annexe on the left (130 sqm – 1,399 sqft) is a two-story warehouse that could be easily converted:
– Ground floor: oven and warehouse;
– First floor: 2 unused rooms.
Externally the property has 9.0 hectares of land including a garden and the 15 x 7 m swimming pool.
- TYPE Tuscan character property – 19th century Leopoldina villa with annexes and swimming pool
- CONDITION Restored
- LOCATION Panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY Arezzo
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE approx. 870 sqm (9,361 sqft)
- ROOMS 20
- BEDROOMS 6
- BATHROOMS 7
- FEATURES Garden, swimming pool, dovecote, loggia, terracotta floors, wooden fixtures, terracotta tiles, wooden truss, barrel vault, rib vaults
- LAND 9.0 hectares (22.2 acres)
- GARDEN Yes, around the buildings
- ANNEX Dependance, warehouse
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL 15 x 7 m
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Private well
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE Already connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Town with services (1km; 5’), Arezzo (18km; 25’), Siena (54km; 1h), Florence (62km; 1h 5’), Montepulciano (62km; 1h), Monteriggioni (73km; 1h 5’), San Gimignano (102km; 1h 35’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Firenze Peretola (82km; 1h 5’), Perugia Sant’Egidio (113km; 1h 25’), Pisa Galilei (143km; 1h 45’), Bologna Marconi (164km; 1h 55’), Roma Ciampino (241km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (255km; 2h 35’)
See more Italian Luxury properties
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Hotel in Tuscany Hotel in Tuscany for sale. Small Chianti property with 8 bedrooms overall (possible to increase), restaurant, gardens, pool, land and vineyard. Ideal home and income. Country Hotel For Sale near…
- Luxury home and estate for sale Luxury home and estate for sale comprising a prestigious Tuscan villa formerly the home of Napoleon's sister Pauline, set in beautiful gardens overlooking the city of Lucca with various buildings…
- Historical property Tuscany Historical property - Restored Castle and estate. History, location, great views, kerb appeal, renovated and restored and a very good price. Prestige home or could be used for holiday rentals, …