Priced to sell. Tourist and farm business in Tuscany Italy for sale. Agriturismo and organic farm with 11 bedrooms overall, gardens, swimming pool and 10 hectares land with vineyard and olive grove. Fantastic opportunity with further potential.
Organic farm and Agriturismo with vineyards and olive grove. Tuscany Italy
Superb location in the Tuscan countryside about 30 minutes from Florence. The property comprises a large and spacious (662-sqm – 7,102 square feet) farmhouse villa with 10.0 hectares of land. The villa has a total of 11 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms and is currently a working Agriturismo. The property has been restored retaining the typical features and characteristics of Tuscan countryside buildings. This tourist and farm business features a small Chianti IGT vineyard (9,000 sqm), an olive grove (230 trees) and a 12 × 6 m pool with solarium.
For shopping lovers, the luxury outlet The Mall is just 5 km away and can be reached by car in roughly 10’.
The closest airport is in Florence (55km; 45’) but the location of the property s but you can also quickly reach the terminals in Pisa, Bologna and Rome.
The villa has a surface area of 660 sqm – 7,102 sqft with 11 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms on three floors.
The ground floor is utilised as the owners’ accommodation and is made up of the living room with dining room, bathroom, kitchen, library and two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Outside there is a large loggia (12 × 4 m with southern exposure) and via a separate door you enter a 58-sqm room with wooden beams and terracotta floors, fully restored and currently used for storage.
The two upper floors of the building include seven apartments for guests, all fitted with a kitchen and/or a cooking corner and dedicated outdoor space with tables, chairs and umbrellas.
– Apartment A: entrance room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment B: living room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment C: living room with kitchen and loggia, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Apartment D: living room with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom in the gallery and large terrace;
– Apartment E: living room with kitchen, two bedrooms and three bathrooms;
– Apartment F: living room with kitchen, bathroom and bedroom in the gallery;
– Apartment G: living room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
The farmhouse has been restored preserving traditional style and features where possible with stone walls, Cotto and wooden floors, wooden beams with terracotta tiles, stone fireplaces and arches. , Fixtures are all made out of cypress wood respecting the historic nature of the building
Six working fireplaces are located in the apartments, while an original oven features independent access from outside.
The property covers a total surface area of approximately 10.0 hectares with a small vineyard (9,000 sqm) and roughly 230 olive trees. The remaining surface area is covered in lawn, arable land and small portions of mixed woodland.
A short distance from the house is the 12 × 6 m swimming pool surrounded on four sides by a terracotta-paved solarium.
The property is currently working as a small holiday accommodation business with seven apartments for the guests (one or two bedrooms each). The agricultural land has vineyard and olive grove with a small, certified organic production of extra-virgin olive oil and Chianti IGT wine, both of which are of excellent quality. The building is connected inside by staircases and doors, some of which are usually kept closed so that each apartment is independent and private. By opening these doors the building could be made whole again and converted back into a private residence without the need for spending additional money. This would also allow the owners to determine the size and placement of the single apartments.
Aside from the existing buildings and the ruin to be recovered, it is also possible to build another building of 300 sqm (150 sqm of which necessarily underground) with existing permit.
- TYPE: Organic farm with vineyards and olive grove
- CONDITIONS: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic views on Valdarno, Chianti and Parco di Vallombrosa
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 660 square metres (7,102 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 21
- BEDROOMS: 11
- BATHROOMS: 12
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, Cotto and wooden flooring, wooden beams with terracotta tiles, brick arches, cypress wooden fixtures, stone fireplaces, loggias, vineyard, olive grove
- LAND: 10.0 hectares (24.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Ruin to be recovered
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (1 km, in good condition)
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplaces
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (2km; 5’), Figline e Incisa Valdarno (8km; 10’), Florence (23km; 30’), Arezzo (58km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (74km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 15’), San Gimignano (80km; 1h 15’), Monteriggioni (72km; 1h), Montepulciano (90km; 1h 10’), Pienza (98km; 1h 20’)
- The A1 highway junction is just 10’ away by car and makes it extremely easy to reach all the destinations. The railroad in the vicinity is very convenient, with trains every hour that allow easily reaching Florence in roughly 30’, avoiding traffic and the problem of parking, while granting easy access to several locations.
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (55km; 45’), Pisa Galilei (115km; 1h 25’), Bologna Marconi (136km; 1h 30’), Roma Ciampino (268km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (283km; 2h 45’)