Lovely Todi property comprising a restored villa with 3 bedrooms and separate guest annexe with 2 bedrooms, gardens, swimming pool, land with olive grove and a small vineyard. Rural and private property with views over the countryside and the historic town of Todi.
Umbria Villa with Guest Annexe, Pool, Olive grove and vineyard
A beautifully restored property in a quiet rural position (15 mins from Todi), ideal for a large family or for home and income.
The property has been finely and tastefully restored to keep and preserve its traditional features, carefully recovering and restoring the stone walls and the beautiful wooden beams inside. Floors are a mix of wooden planks and old terracotta in the traditional Umbria style.
The villa has a surface area of 310 sqm – 3,336 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms:
– Ground floor: living room, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, laundry, orangery with large windows, covered portico and technical room;
– First floor: three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a panoramic view.
The guesthouse (180 sqm – 1,937 sqft, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) is laid over two floors as well:
– Ground floor: entrance room, living room with kitchenette and dining area, cellar, fitness room, laundry and bathroom;
– First floor: two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a panoramic view.
There is also a wine cellar with warehouse (80 sqm – 861 sqft).
The property stands in approximately 2.7 hectares of land, with a mature and well-maintained garden. An olive grove with 250 trees produces up to 380 litres of extra-virgin olive oil and a small vineyard (2,000 sqm with Sagrantino, Sangiovese and Merlot vines) provides a small quantity of wine for personal use.
The area between the main villa and the guesthouse has at its centre a stone oven and the surrounding space can be used as a BBQ area.
Not far from the villa is 12 × 6 m swimming pool is surrounded by a nice old terracotta solarium.
- TYPE: Restored farmhouse villa, separate guest accommodation, pool, olive grove and a small vineyard
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Todi
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 570 square meters (6,134 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 16
- BEDROOMS: 5
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, stone fireplaces, old terracotta floors, wooden floors, decorated doors, portico, orangery, BBQ, swimming pool with solarium, well-maintained garden, vineyards, olive grove, wine cellar
- LAND: 2.7 hectares (6.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained around the buildings
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, garage/cellar
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private wells
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplaces + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Todi (10km; 15’), Montefalco (24km; 30’), Spoleto (40km; 45’), Narni (41km; 40’), Orvieto (46km; 55’), Perugia (48km; 40‘), Amelia (52km; 50’), Assisi (64km; 50’), Gubbio (89km; 1h 5’), Rome (127km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (49km; 40’), Roma Ciampino (142km; 1h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (156km; 1h 40’), Firenze Vespucci (213km; 2h 20’), Pisa Galilei (274km; 3h)
See more Umbria properties
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Amalfi Coast Villa Property Sea Views Superb Amalfi Coast villa property with clifftop sea views. Luxury villa with 6 Bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a swimming pool and garden. Large Spacious Amalfi Sea View Luxury Villa Built on…