Just outside Lucca is this strikingly stylish luxury villa set in a gorgeous park. Restored, large and spacious, 760 square metres (8,178 square feet), 5 (up to 8) bedrooms and 5 (up to 7) bathrooms, internal elevator, marble, alarms. A lovely prestige home.
Lucca Luxury Villa
In a very quiet, private and convenient area on the outskirts of Lucca, this lovely stylish property is surrounded by 6,800-sqm of mature well-maintained park gardens. A conservation area which means that no new builds are possible meaning that the local residential landscape will stay the same.
Finely restored and enhanced the property unfolds over 5 levels with 5 (up to 8) bedrooms and 5 (up to 7) bathrooms.
The centre of Lucca is just 3km away 5 mins drive and services are just 300 metres away (a few minutes on foot). You are also close to the sea, about 30 mins, Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi are just 30 km away.
The villa has a surface area of 760 sqm – 8,178 sqft unfolding over five floors in total. The lowest floor, partially underground, houses several rooms used as storage and cellars, the boiler room of the building and the technical room for the elevator.
On the rear of the villa, below the terrace, is the old lemon house with three large windows, used in the past to shelter plants and flowers during winter.
On the ground floor is the stunning reception hall, with marble floors and two doors leading out to the rear terrace overlooking the hills around Lucca. Right next to the hall is the dining room, also featuring a French window to the outdoor terrace and marble floors with decorated ceilings. Still on the same floor is a cosy sitting room with an original marble fireplace. The kitchen boasts modern appliances and a central island that can accommodate up to six guests. The room is very bright and welcoming thanks to the large window and the door leading outside. The floor is then completed by a guest bathroom.
Going up to the first floor is the sleeping area, made up of four beautiful double bedrooms. Three of these feature a private bathroom, while the fourth one enjoys a modern and comfortable Jacuzzi tub. All the bathrooms are paved and tiled in marble so that they perfectly integrate with the rest of the villa respecting its original style and look.
Further up is the loft, currently housing a bar corner, a bedroom with a private bathroom and two lofts (there is a project in place to convert them into two more bedrooms with a private bathroom).
One last staircase leads into the turret, currently used as a private office with a bathroom (but potentially another bedroom). From here you can exit onto the roof of the tower to enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view over the surrounding countryside.
Just a few steps from the villa is a warehouse where one can easily shelter vehicles and tools used to keep and maintain the garden.
The building, as previously mentioned, has been fully restored a few years ago not only taking the villa back to its original splendour but adding the modern comforts needed for the 21st century. Systems have been fully replaced and updated, as well as the bathrooms, marbles have been cleaned and integrated wherever needed, and the house is now equipped with a useful elevator (connecting ground, first and second floor).
To ensure privacy and safety, the villa is equipped with two alarm systems, one of which features motion sensors. Both devices have a direct connection to the local authorities for maximum efficiency.
The villa stands in a 6,800-sqm park garden, mature and well maintained and decorated with colourful flowers and plants. The building is surrounded by an original terracotta paving that includes a veranda for outdoor relaxation, an oven and a BBQ for al fresco dinners.
The access avenue has been fully restored and paved with the same materials used to recover Piazza Napoleone in Lucca, and is served by two automatic gates.
A prestigious home that anyone can be proud of.
- TYPE: Stylish luxury villa with park
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Lucca
- PROVINCE: Lucca
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 760 square metres (8,178 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 15
- BEDROOMS: 5 (up to 8)
- BATHROOMS: 5 (up to 7)
- MAIN FEATURES: Multicolored marble floors, original fireplaces, decorated ceilings, tower with panoramic terrace, park with a fountain and paved walkways, elevator, alarm system
- LAND: 6,800 square metres (1.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- ANNEXES: Warehouse
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Yes
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Natural gas (energy class G)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (300 m; 1’), historic center of Lucca (3km; 5’), Pisa (21km; 30’), Viareggio (28km; 35’), Forte dei Marmi (38km; 35’), Pistoia (48km; 40’), Livorno (51km; 45’), Volterra (75km; 1h 30’), La Spezia (79km; 1h), Florence (81km; 1h 10’), San Gimignano (127km; 1h 40’), Siena (146km; 1h 45’), Genoa (158km; 2h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Pisa Galilei (38km; 30’), Firenze Vespucci (73km; 50’), Bologna Marconi (155km; 1h 45’), Genova Colombo (177km; 2h), Roma Fiumicino (351km; 3h 30’), Roma Ciampino (370km; 4h)
See more Italian Luxury Property