Sporting estate for sale near to Florence in Tuscany. 234.6 hectares of land plus 2 lakes and with further hunting rights over neighbouring property. Wild boar, hare, deer, pheasant and duck with year round hunting permissions.
Tuscan Hunting Estate
This sporting estate (azienda agrituristico venatoria) has a total surface area of approximately 234.6 hectares (of which 178.0 ha is signposted and usable for hunting), covered almost entirely by woods (223.0 ha) interspersed with some small clearings (2.9 ha). Part of the woodland is planted with conifers for wood chips (another source of income) and a few spots could be converted into grazing land. The woods are crossed by many internal roads and paths that facilitate the crossing of the land.
On the land, you can hunt animals typical of the Tuscan forests, including wild boar, hare, deer, pheasant and duck.
The acquisition of the estate also comes with hunting rights on the surrounding consortium lands (roughly 73.0 ha) and an agreement can be reached for hunting rights over the neighbouring farm (for further 108.0 ha). Permission to install signs, and thus make it usable for hunting, is underway and would allow exploiting a good part of the remaining 56.0 hectares for the hunting estate.
All things considered, the total surface where one could hunt (considering the land directly owned and the neighbouring one with hunting rights) spans roughly 359.0 hectares (887.1 acres).
The estate is classified as an azienda agrituristico venatoria (hunting agritourism), which is quite different from the more commonly found azienda faunistico venatoria (hunting fauna): with the latter, hunting is restricted to those periods of the year regulated by Italian law, with pauses and a total halt in predetermined months of the year. An azienda agrituristico venatoria, by virtue of being oriented towards tourism, enjoy a regime that allows hunting all year long and the introduction inside the estate of animals to always maintain an adequate number of animals.
A village is located just 2 km from the hunting grounds and is an excellent meeting point for hunters who can gather here before starting their hunts. Florence is located just 40 km away and can be easily reached by car.
Inside the estate, there is a large hunting ground for boar (roughly 25.0 ha, fully fenced) with a small nearby hunting lodge and two lakes, one of which is equipped for duck hunting.
As for the buildings, the estate also includes a ruined farmhouse which needs to be restored (330 sqm – 3,550 sqft) with a barn (110 sqm – 1,184 sqft), both of which could be reworked and used as accommodation for tourists and hunters interested in hunting on the estate.
A splendid sporting business opportunity.
- TYPE: Tuscan Sporting estate
- CONDITION: Buildings need to be restored
- LOCATION: Hilly
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 440 square metres (4,734 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: up to 7
- BEDROOMS: up to 2
- BATHROOMS: up to 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Hunting estate, boar hunting fenced ground, lakes, hides for duck hunting, hunting lodge, hunting rights on neighbouring properties, ruined country houses, coppice woodland
- LAND: 234.6 hectares (of which 178.0 ha is registered as a hunting reserve)
- GARDEN: No
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: No
- WATER SUPPLY: No
- TELEPHONE: No
- ADSL: No
- GAS: No
- HEATING SYSTEM: No
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS
- Town with services (2km; 5’), Florence (38km; 55’), Arezzo (84km; 1h 20’), San Gimignano (88km; 1h 35’), Volterra (110km; 1h 55’), Siena (110km; 1h 50’), Montepulciano (117km; 1h 45’), Montalcino (144km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS
- Firenze Vespucci (63km; 1h 5’), Bologna Marconi (105km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (123km; 1h 45’), Perugia San Francesco (167km; 2h 5’), Grosseto Baccarini (180km; 2h 30’), Roma Ciampino (295km; 3h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (310km; 3h 15’)
See more Sporting property in Italy