Sorrento Italy real estate which will be of interest to commercial and corporate investors. Superb sea front estate with luxury mansion villa, farmhouses, agriturismo, restaurant, seaside bathing resort and farm inc olive groves and vineyards. Scope for further development and expansion.
Commercial Leisure Opportunity Sorrento Italy
Superb seaside location on the Sorrento Peninsula, surrounded by olive trees, vineyards and citrus trees, and with an amazing panoramic view on the Islands of the Gulf of Naples, Capri, Ischia and Procida.
Located in a stunning seafront position, the massive villa (1,128 sqm – 12,137 sqft) dates back to the early 19th century and is currently working as a business structure. Laid out over four floors connected through lifts, the villa boasts large and bright lounges, currently used as boardrooms and meeting rooms.
– Ground floor: large hall with reception, covered terrace, bar, offices and bathroom;
– Mezzanine floor: ample guest bathroom;
– First floor: three decorated event halls, bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two panoramic terraces;
– Second floor: two decorated event halls, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, guest bathroom and two panoramic terraces;
– Third floor: seven bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
A nice chapel is included in the property. It is still consecrated and mass is held in the building once a month.
The building “Museo” (460 sqm – 4,950 sqft) is linked with the main villa through an underground tunnel and hosts an exhibit of the artefacts recovered in the estate, offices, a professional kitchen (with lift), warehouses and service rooms for the staff.
NOTE FOR THE READER: in the following description of the several buildings of the estate we’ll use the following terms to describe the apartments so that their layout is not repeated throughout the text:
– Single apartment: living room, bedroom and bathroom;
– Double apartment: living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Studio apartment: living/bedroom with a bathroom.
The building “Due Torri” (560 sqm – 6,026 sqft, 17 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms), located in a panoramic position, has been recently refurbished and houses fifteen guest units over three floors. Ample sea view terraces (510 sqm) offer a pleasant outdoor space to relax.
– Basement: two single apartments;
– Ground floor: three studios, four single and two double apartments;
– First floor: four single apartments.
Arranged on two levels, the beach club with restaurant (165 sqm – 1,775 sqft, 2 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms) is set on a plateau to the sea. Linked to the beach club through an underground tunnel there are ancient quarries ideal for the realization of another private seaside beach club with facilities and access to the rocks. The building boasts a heliotherapy centre and a restaurant. Over 2,000 sqm of outdoor space are equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas.
– Ground floor: professional kitchen with pantry, hygienic services for the guests, staff area with dressing room and bathroom;
– First floor: owner’s apartment with two bedrooms (one with balcony and terrace) and two bathrooms.
“Casa Dux” (95 sqm – 1,022 sqft, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) hosts two independent suites with beautiful terraces overlooking Capri. The building, given its prestige, was used in the past to welcome important personalities of cinema and fashion industries.
The business centre “La Cantina” (815 sqm – 8,769 sqft, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) is laid over four floors organized as follows:
– Underground floors: rooms for grapes and olives processing, staff dressing room with bathrooms and tasting room;
– Ground floor: shop and storage room;
– First floor: warden’s apartment made up of the living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom;
– Second floor (to be restored): independent apartment made up of the living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Located in a panoramic position, the farmhouse “Prisco Romano” (584 sqm – 6,284 sqft, 12 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms) has been recently restored and is currently in builder’s finish: once works are completed it could be used to create twelve more guest units.
– Basement: two studios and four single apartments.
– Ground floor: three single apartments;
– First floor: three studio apartments and lofts.
The farmhouse “Amministratore” (864 sqm – 9,297 sqft, 14 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms) is laid over three floors and once restored could offer fourteen additional guest units.
– Ground floor: two studio and three single apartments;
– First floor: three single and three studio apartments;
– Second floor: two studios and a single apartment.
The farmhouse “Casone” (207 sqm – 2,227 sqft, 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms) needs to be restored as well and is laid over two floors:
– Basement: old water cisterns, storage rooms and warehouses.
– Ground floor: four studios and a single apartment.
The property is then completed by several sheds, warehouses, agricultural annexes (scattered all over the estate amidst the cultivations) and a greenhouse.
The farm covers approximately 17.3 hectares (42.7 acres). An olive grove (9.7 ha) allows the production of a nice DOP Penisola Sorrentina extra virgin olive oil. The vineyards (0.7 ha) are made up of Falanghina, Piedirosso, Aglianico and Caprettone vines and allows producing the Sorrento DOC. Finally, a citrus grove (5.9 ha) allows producing a peculiar oil with lemon background and jams.
The remaining surface (1.0 ha) is covered in gardens and Mediterranean shrubs and free areas could be exploited to create a private helipad (respecting the archaeological restrictions).
TYPE Sorrento Italy Real Estate. Estate with Luxury Mansion Villa, farmhouses, agriturismo, restaurant, seaside bathing resort and Farm
CONDITION Luxury finishes
LOCATION Seafront location
SIZE 4,878 square meters (52,487 square feet)
TOTAL ROOMS 120+
BEDROOMS: 33 (up to 64)
BATHROOMS: 42 (up to 73)
FEATURES Marble floors, panoramic terrace, lifts, floors with mosaic, church, direct access to the seaside, boat docking
LAND 17.3 hectares (9.7 ha olive grove + 5,9 ha citrus grove + 0.7 ha vineyards + 1.0 ha unused land and woodland)
GARDEN Yes, English style lawn with sea view
ANNEXES There are several farmhouses and outbuildings, that could be developed
ACCESS Asphalted road
POOL No, but direct access to the sea
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water
GAS Already connected
TELEPHONE Already connected
Sorrento (5km; 10’); Positano (22km; 45’); Praiano (28km; 1h); Pompei (30km; 50’);Amalfi (36km; 1h 10’); Ravello (43km; 1h 25’); Napoli (53km; 1h 15’)
Napoli Capodichino (57km; 1h 10’); Roma Ciampino (260km; 2h 50’); Roma Fiumicino(284km; 3h 15’)
See more Campania property for sale