Large, spacious restored stone farmhouse with land, gardens, swimming and olive grove, currently run as a small Agriturismo business. 3 apartments plus owners accommodation. 10 mins from Umbertide.
Stone farmhouse with land, gardens, swimming and olive grove
On the Green hills of Umbria, in a quiet, private and panoramic position, this restored stone farmhouse is just 10 minutes from Umbertide and 3 km from the E45 motorway junction. The building has been fully restored and is currently utilised as a small working Agriturismo with a surface area of 480 square metres (5,165 square feet) with a total of 4 apartments (6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms). A well-maintained landscaped garden surrounds the building and the property comes with 11.1 ha of land including a small olive grove (roughly 140 trees).
In the nearby town of Umbertide (7km; 10’) all the necessary services are easily available.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 450 sqm – 4,842 sqft on two floors with ample space for both the owners’ residence and the rooms used in the Agriturismo (common areas and apartments):
– Ground floor: common room used for dinners and breakfast, kitchen, laundry room and bathroom for the staff.
– Owners apartment: living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It would be possible to create a kitchen by resizing the living room, but for now, the owners decided to use the main one used for the Agriturismo.
– First floor: three apartments for the guests comprising
– Apartment N°1: living room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°2: living room with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°3: living room with kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A warehouse/garage (30 sqm – 323 sqft) completes the buildings of the property.
As previously mentioned, the property has a total of 11.1 hectares of land mainly arable, grazing land (6.3 ha) and mixed woodland (4.2 ha). The remaining area (0.6 ha) accommodates an olive grove with approximately 140 trees. There is a well-maintained garden with gravelled walkways and aprons that can be used as parking spaces for vehicles.
There is also a 12 × 6 m swimming pool with terracotta-paved solarium.
A very nice property, ideal for home and income. Alternatively, the property could also be used as a large family home.
- TYPE: A restored stone farmhouse with land, gardens, swimming and olive grove, currently run as a small Agriturismo business
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Gubbio
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 480 square metres (5,165 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 13
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 7
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, wooden doors, terracotta floors, fireplaces, garden, pool with paved solarium, portico, gazebo
- LAND: 11.1 hectares (0.6 ha olive grove + 4.2 ha woodland + 6.3 ha arable and grazing land)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained and fenced
- ANNEXES: Warehouse
- ACCESS: Paved road
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 6 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Umbertide (7km; 10’), Città di Castello (30km; 25’), Perugia (31km; 30’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (32km; 35’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (41km; 35’), Deruta (46km; 35’), Cortona (46km; 55’), Assisi (48km; 40’), Todi (72km; 1h), Montefalco (74km; 55’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (30km; 25’), Firenze Peretola (159km; 1h 55’), Roma Ciampino (212km; 2h 20’), Bologna Marconi (218km; 2h 20’), Pisa Galilei (220km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (227km; 2h 25’)
See more Agriturismo properties