A simply stunning property in Italy for sale located in Tuscany about 30 mins from Florence. A restored Liberty style villa with 6 bedrooms, park gardens and pool. Large and spacious home or, as present a luxury vacation rental.
Liberty Style Villa Near Florence Tuscany
An elegant and refined property on the Tuscan hills near Montespertoli and around half an hour from Florence. The villa has a surface area of around 500 square metres (5,380 square feet) has been recently updated and restored with luxury finishes and modern comforts and is in excellent condition.
The 4,000 sq m park surrounding the villa is crossed by the beautiful tree-lined avenue that leads directly in front of the villa, where the 12 × 7 m swimming pool with whirlpool is located.
Services are available in the nearby town of Montespertoli (6km; 10’) and from the villa, you can reach towns and cities of Tuscany such as San Gimignano, Florence, Monteriggioni, Volterra, Siena, Montepulciano, Arezzo….. in less than two hours by car.
This stunning property in Italy has a surface area of 500 sqm – 5,380 sqft with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms spread over over three levels, with independent entrances on the ground and first floor. The door on the basement floor, in front of the pool area, opens onto an independent apartment (70 sqm) made up of a living room, spacious kitchen, bedroom with bathroom and laundry.
On the ground floor, you enter the villa itself. The main door opens into a huge and bright living room with a fireplace. From here one can then pass into an office space, the spacious dining room with a 16-seat table, a generous kitchen fitted with all the appliances, and the bathroom. Outside, a nice paved terrace runs around the building and includes a cosy outdoor dining area right above the pool.
On the 1st floor, reached via the elegant monumental staircase at the rear of the main floor, is the sleeping area of the villa made up of a master suite with a private bathroom, two double bedrooms (also with a private bathroom) and a single bedroom with bathroom. From this last room, through a staircase, one can finally reach the last single bedroom located in the turret and offering a stunning panoramic view over the surrounding countryside.
The building, dating back to the early 20th century, has been recently restored and boasts Liberty-style finishes of the highest quality, with marble tiling, plaster decorations, sinuous mouldings and frescoes. All have been preserved and enhanced, but it was also decided to improve the building fitting it with modern comforts and amenities such as air conditioning, whirlpool tubs and central heating. The independent apartment on the ground floor, being “separated” from the main villa, boasts more modern finishes, also of the highest quality.
The villa stands in its own 4,000-sqm private park and features two independent accesses. The first, the main one, is embellished by a characteristic tree-lined avenue leading directly in front of the villa, right next to the pool area. The second one, more private, leads to the rear of the villa and to the private parking area.
The pool area is located right in front of the villa, at the same level as the independent apartment. Measuring 12 × 7 m, the pool is surrounded by a beautiful travertine-paved sunbathing area and features a whirlpool water jet.
The property is currently utilized as a luxury vacation rental and the presence of an independent apartment on the ground floor would allow the new owners, if wanted, to live in the property while renting.
If preferred, the villa could be used as a prestigious private home keeping the independent apartment available for guests or as staff accommodation.
- TYPE: Luxury Liberty style villa with park garden and pool
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Open and sunny, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Montespertoli
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 500 square metres (5,380 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 14
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Liberty style, decorative fireplace, mouldings, parquet floors, monumental staircase, wooden beams, frescoes, plaster and marble decorations, pool with travertine-paved sunbathing area, outdoor dining area, balcony, panoramic tower, private parking
- LAND: 4,000 square metres (1.0 acre)
- GARDEN: Yes, mature and well maintained
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent, with a tree-lined avenue
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Montespertoli (6km; 10’), Montelupo Fiorentino (7km; 10’), Empoli (14km; 20’), San Gimignano (33km; 35’), Florence (36km; 30’), Colle Val d’Elsa (39km; 45’), Pontedera (41km; 35’), Monteriggioni (47km; 55’), Volterra (52km; 1h), Siena (63km; 1h 5’), Pisa (65km; 55’), Arezzo (108km; 1h 25’), Montepulciano (140km; 1h 45’), Pienza (148km; 2h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (32km; 35’), Pisa Galilei (62km; 45’), Bologna Marconi (120km; 1h 30’), Roma Ciampino (319km; 3h 25’), Roma Fiumicino (332km; 3h 25’)
See more Italian Luxury Property