Looking at seaside homes for sale in Italy? This 5 bed villa with 2 bed guesthouse overlooking the sea between Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure could be ideal. Swimming pool, gardens and garage.
Portofino Sea View Villa
Situated in a splendid and convenient position overlooking the sea, this villa is located a short distance from the well-known towns of Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. The building (320 square metres), together with the annexe (35 square metres) has a total of 7 bedrooms and large living areas overlooking the sea. The 6,700 m2 park garden surrounding the villa is decorated with brightly coloured flowers and houses a 12 × 4 m swimming pool with solarium and Roman steps. The villa also has a private garage.
Services are all available at a short distance (about 1.5 km) and easily reachable on foot, as is the beach which is located immediately below the villa. The town centres of Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino are both just 5 minutes away by car
The villa has a surface area of 320 sqm with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and is structured on four floors in total and is characterized by beautiful paved terraces overlooking the sea.
Entering the ground floor you find yourself in a large dining room, spacious and bright. From here we then enter a sitting room leading to the garden and just beyond the stairwell leading to the upper floor. Just under the stairs is a service bathroom, and on the left, a doorway opens into the generous kitchen. A small hallway then leads into the first bedroom, a bathroom and laundry. With independent access from the outside are a storage room and a technical room for the building.
Going up the first flight of the staircase you get to the first floor, consisting of a large living area (around 40 sq m) with an exit to the terrace (45 sq m). From here you then move on to a study and, at the back, to the second bedroom which also has direct access from the outside.
Returning to the staircase you then reach the second floor, intended entirely for the sleeping area. The central hallway leads to three spacious double bedrooms, all with private bathrooms.
Going up the last flight of stairs you arrive at the attic of the villa, only partially usable, which could be used both as a small living room or as a play area for children.
Although in good condition, the villa would benefit from some modernisation and finishing works so that the property can express its full potential.
In the garden, there is also a small annexe (35 sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) which houses two double bedrooms with private bathrooms, ideal for welcoming guests and friends who can enjoy the privacy.
The property includes a warehouse (15 sqm) and a garage (20 sqm) with a direct entrance from the road.
The villa stands in its own private park of 6,700 square metres, decorated with ornamental plants, stone paths and flowers that give colour and liveliness to the property. Shaded areas are also excellent for outdoor dining with friends and the trees and plants also provide an effective barrier against prying eyes, while leaving the sea view open.
Not far from the villa, surrounded by a terracotta solarium, is the 12 × 4 m swimming pool with Roman steps. The swimming pool benefits from a changing room with a bathroom and shower (10 sqm).
- TYPE: Seaside home – Sea view villa
- CONDITION: Habitable
- LOCATION: Residential area with sea views
- MUNICIPALITY: Portofino
- PROVINCE: Genoa
- REGION: Liguria
- INTERIORS: 400 square metres (4,304 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 15
- BEDROOMS: 7
- BATHROOMS: 8
- MAIN FEATURES: Terracotta and wooden floors, decorated wallpaper, huge windows, mouldings, paved terraces, garden, swimming pool with Roman staircase, sea view, private garage
- LAND: 6,700 square meters (1.6 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, established and well maintained
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, storage, dressing room
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 4 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Natural gas
- HEATING SYSTEM: Convectors
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (1,5 km, 2’), Santa Margherita Ligure (3km; 5’), Portofino (5km; 5’), Rapallo (6km; 15’), Camogli (12km; 20’), Sori (17km; 30’), Sestri Levante (30km; 35’), Genoa (32km; 40’), Levanto (62km; 1h 10’), Monterosso al Mare (71km; 1h 30’), La Spezia (84km; 1h 20’), Milan (169km; 2h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Genova Colombo (45km; 50’), Milano Linate (178km; 2h 20’), Firenze Vespucci (205km; 2h 30’), Milano Malpensa (212km; 2h 45’), Torino Pertini (235km; 2h 50’), Bologna Marconi (272km; 3h 15’)
See more Seaside homes for sale in Italy