Castiglioncello in Tuscany is the location for this stunning luxury sea view villa which has 5 bedrooms, 3 bedroom guest house, swimming pool, private beach access, mature gardens and stunning sea views.
Castiglioncello Tuscany Luxury Villa
This magnificent property, which was designed in the Palladian style, can be found in Castiglioncello, which is recognised as one of the most prestigious areas along the Tuscan coast.
The structure has a total floor area of more than one thousand square metres, and it had a meticulous renovation in 2014; it now features a total of eight bedrooms, magnificent reception spaces, and a spa on the top floor with a panoramic patio.
The swimming pool, which is 10 metres long and 8 metres wide, is located inside the 8,000 square metre park, which also offers exceptional seclusion.
The property is finished off with a personal private entrance to the beach and sea.
In the 1960s, the village of Castiglioncello rose to prominence as a result of the presence of holidaying celebrities, artists and filmmakers such as Federico Fellini, Alberto Sordi, Marcello Mastroianni, and others, many of whom ended up purchasing villas in the surrounding region after staying there.
Services may be found in the town of Castiglioncello, or in the close-by village of Rosignano Solvay (4 kilometres; 5 minutes away).
In just an hour or less, one can reach other well known resorts and interesting towns in Tuscany such as Livorno, Marina di Bibbona, Bolgheri, San Vincenzo, Forte dei Marmi, Follonica….
The main villa, which dates back to 1880 and was completely renovated and restored by the present owners in 2014, contains five bedrooms and six bathrooms and a total of four storeys, as follows:
– Basement: cellars, one of which is suitable for creating a second kitchen;
– Ground floor: two entrances, living room, dining room with fireplace, kitchen, service bathroom, laundry room and master bedroom with private bathroom and wardrobe;
– First floor: three bedrooms with private wardrobe and bathroom, library, home cinema and two panoramic terraces;
– Second floor: bedroom with private wardrobe and bathroom, wellness area with spa, massage room and terrace overlooking the sea.
The finishes of the villa have been improved as a result of the renovation work, and the villa now has a contemporary and sophisticated design that unmistakably brings to mind the Palladian layout of the 18th century and the Art Nouveau styles of the early 20th century.
At the same time, it was decided to update all of the building’s systems, which have since been brought up to par and are suitable for the status of the villa.
The three levels of the villa have a heating and cooling system that is installed underfloor.
In addition to that, the structure includes a centralised air conditioning system that is equipped with dehumidification filters.
The connections provided by domotics make it possible to remotely check on the house’s systems and appliances.
The lovely guesthouse, which is located just a short distance from the main villa and has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, has two levels and autonomous systems from the main property:
– Located on the ground floor, used as the caretaker’s apartment – living area, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom.
– The first floor has two guest bedrooms, each of which has its own private bathroom.
The property is finished off with a handy garage that has space for up to two cars and provides protection from the elements.
The home has an abundance of seclusion because of its location in the middle of a verdant garden that spans 8,000 square metres and surrounds the structure.
A 10 by 8-metre saltwater swimming pool that is heated and with a wooden sunbathing area is located a short distance from the property. A whirlpool corner may be found off to the side of the pool.
The true attraction of the property, however, is the private beach and access to the sea that it provides. The beach, which is also privately owned and spans a total of fifty metres, is readily accessible from the garden via a wooden gate.
The house and the people living inside are protected by an alarm and video monitoring system.
- TYPE: Luxury villa with guesthouse, pool, sea views and private beach access
- CONDITION: Luxury finishes, restored and updated in 2014
- LOCATION: Waterfront
- ACCESS: Excellent, paved road
- MUNICIPALITY: Rosignano Marittimo
- PROVINCE: Livorno
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 1,000 square metres (10,760 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 25
- BEDROOMS: 8
- BATHROOMS: 9
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, garage
- MAIN FEATURES: Marble flooring and staircases, original stone fireplaces, porch with columns, mouldings, wellness centre with sauna and massage room, domotics, home cinema, panoramic terraces, private access to the sea, lush park, children playground, swimming pool, wooden sunbathing area, garage, guesthouse
- EXTERIORS: 8,000 square metres (2.0 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- SWIMMING POOL: 10 × 8 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG (energy class G)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (600 m; 2’), Rosignano Solvay (4km; 5’), Rosignano Marittimo (8km; 10’), Livorno (25km; 30’), Marina di Bibbona (27km; 30’), Casciana Terme (34km; 45’), Bolgheri (35km; 35’), San Vincenzo (4km; 35’), Volterra (52km; 1h), Piombino (67km; 55’), Lucca (68km; 1h), San Gimignano (74km; 1h 35’), Forte dei Marmi (78km; 1h 15’), Follonica (71km; 50’), Siena (108km; 1h 45’), Florence (119km; 1h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Pisa G. Galilei (43km; 40’), Firenze A. Vespucci (114km; 1h 20’), Grosseto C. Baccarini (116km; 1h 20’), Bologna G. Marconi (201km; 2h 20’), Roma Fiumicino (284km; 3h), Roma Ciampino (305km; 3h 15’)