Luxury sea view property in Tuscany comprising a large 3-bed villa plus 1-bed cottage guest accommodation. Restored and in excellent condition and standing in well maintained mature gardens. Permission has been given for the installation of a swimming pool.
Porto Santo Stefano Tuscany Sea View Villa Property
This luxury sea view villa is in excellent condition and is perfect as a private luxury home with the added bonus of 1-bed guest accommodation. Ideal for friend or family use.
Located on the Tuscan coast near Porto Santo Stefano on the Argentario promontory.
Services are all available in the nearby town (7km; 15’) and the villa enjoys easy road access to several towns and cities of Central Italy in less than two hours (Orbetello, Porto Ercole, Grosseto, Saturnia, Punta Ala and even Rome).
The closest airport is Grosseto (53km; 1h) but for intercontinental flights, the suggested terminals are Rome and Pisa, both reachable in no more than two hours by car.
The villa has a surface area of 250 sqm – 2,690 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms over three floors:
– Basement: two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, studio (potentially a fourth bedroom), laundry, closet and two bathrooms;
– Ground floor: large living room and kitchen;
– First floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Access to a nice paved terrace. At the rear, the bedroom features a second exit which, passing over a bridge, leads to a grassy spot where a private pool could be built (permissions have already been obtained).
The villa also has a paved wrap-around terrace with pergolas, sofas and tables. The location at the top of the estate is ideal for breathtaking sunsets looking over the sea.
The guesthouse has a surface area of 45 sqm – 484 sqft with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and is a cosy cottage which comprises a living area, double bedroom and bathroom. Adjacent to the cottage and hidden amidst the trees, there is a large canopy (75 sqm – 807 sqft) with two bathrooms for the staff (10 sqm – 108 sqft), currently used as a boat shelter and as a storehouse for vehicles and tools.
In front of the house, there is a nice and large mature garden, equipped with irrigation and also ideal as a playground for children or just as an outdoor space for relaxation.
At the end of this green space, on the left, is a nice pergola covered in vines with steps that lead to the owners’ house at the very top of the estate, with a breathtaking view over the sea and the Tuscan Archipelago. Halfway through, a covered recess on the left houses a nice table with a sea view.
In total, the property covers a surface of approximately 7,500 square metres and permission have been granted to build a swimming pool in the upper part of the property.
Excellent home and would also make a superb holiday let providing an income.
- TYPE: Sea view villa property in Tuscany with guesthouse
- CONDITIONS: Restored
- LOCATION: Sea view, very panoramic on the cliffs of Monte Argentario
- MUNICIPALITY: Porto Santo Stefano
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 295 square metres (3,174 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 9
- BEDROOMS: 4 (up to 5)
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, stone fireplace, air conditioning, sea view panoramic terraces, pergola with creeper, garden, project approved for a pool
- LAND: 7,500 square metres (1.8 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, mature and well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, canopy
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: Project approved
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Porto Santo Stefano (7km; 15’), Orbetello (16km; 25’), Porto Ercole (17km; 25’), Grosseto (52km; 55’), Terme di Saturnia (64km; 1h 10’), Castiglione della Pescaia (72km; 1h 15’), Punta Ala (92km; 1h 30’), Montalcino (105km; 1h 35’), Siena (125km; 1h 45’), Roma (170km; 2h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (53km; 55’), Roma Fiumicino (150km; 1h 55’), Roma Ciampino (170km; 2h 5’), Pisa Galilei (206km; 2h 25’), Firenze Vespucci (206km; 2h 35’), Bologna Marconi (287km; 3h 25’)
See more Italian property with sea views
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Luxurious, spacious WOW factor property This Tuscan property certainly has the WOW factor. A large spacious and luxurious villa with beautiful sea views and breathtaking sunset panoramas. 6 Beds, 6 Baths, swimming pool and gardens.…
- Italian coastal property for sale Tuscany Italian coastal property for sale. 4 Bed villa and a 3 bed cottage. Sea views, well-maintained garden and a swimming pool. Near to Porto Ercole in Tuscany Italian coastal property…
- Coastal Villa Coastal villa in Tuscany Italy with superb sea views. Fantastic property, 5-bed villa and 3x1-bed apartments, gardens, swimming pool, olive grove and unobstructable sea views to die for. Luxury…