Luxury sea view property in Tuscany comprising a large 2-bed villa plus 2-bed guest accommodation. Restored and in excellent condition and standing in well maintained mature gardens.
Porto Santo Stefano Tuscany Sea View Villa Property
This luxury sea view villa is in excellent condition and is perfect as a private luxury home with the added bonus of 2-bed guest accommodation. Ideal for friend or family use.
Located on the Tuscan coast near to Porto Santo Stefano on the Argentario promontory.
The property comprises two residential buildings with modern finishes and original wooden beams. With a total surface area of 270 sqm and 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Outside, there is over 5,000 sqm of terraced gardens which could easily house an Infinity pool.
Services are all available in the nearby town (5km; 5’) and the villa enjoys easy road access to several towns and cities of Central Italy in less than two hours (Orbetello, Porto Ercole, Grosseto, Saturnia, Punta Ala and even Rome).
The closest airport is Grosseto (53km; 1h) but for intercontinental flights, the suggested terminals are Rome and Pisa, both reachable in no more than two hours by car.
The villa has a surface area of 215 sqm – 2,313 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on three levels, the lower-ones having direct access to the beautiful outdoor terraces:
– Lower ground floor: studio with portico and bathroom;
– Upper ground floor: ample living room with dining area, kitchen, cloakroom, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
– First floor: large bedroom with a spacious en-suite bathroom.
The villa, recently restored and embellished by modern finishes, features large and bright rooms.
The guesthouse has a surface area of 55 sqm – 592 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and is located just below the main villa and features two bedrooms (one with a small walk-in closet) and a bathroom.
The villa is located at the centre of a finely landscaped terraced garden covering 5,000 sqm (1.2 ac) and carefully adapted to the slope of the promontory. Large paved areas around the villa offer a unique view over the sea and several gazebos and canopies give shade on the hottest days of summer and a convenient place to both relax and chat.
Terraces are bordered and supported by beautiful stone walls and hedges made up of typical Mediterranean scrub and it would also be possible to build an Infinity swimming pool with view over the sea below.
The paved terraces also double as convenient parking areas. Other canopies and gazebos could be assembled in several parts of the property.
Two small storage rooms (15 sqm – 161 sqft) complete the property and could be used to store tools and equipment needed to maintain the garden.
- TYPE: Luxury sea view property in Tuscany. Luxury villa
- CONDITION: Luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Coast with Sea view
- MUNICIPALITY: Porto Santo Stefano
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 270 square metres (2,905 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 8
- BEDROOMS: 4
- BATHROOMS: 4
- MAIN FEATURES: Wooden beams, stone walls, ample windows and bright rooms, modern finishes, canopy for al fresco dinners, paved terraces with sea view, terraced garden
- LAND: 5,000 square metres (1.2 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained on the terraces
- ANNEXES: Guesthouse, storage rooms
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Porto Santo Stefano (5km; 5’), Orbetello (12km; 25’), Porto Ercole (15km; 20’), Talamone (32km; 45’), Grosseto (52km; 55’), Saturnia (64km; 1h 15’) Castiglione della Pescaia (72km; 1h 15’), Punta Ala (92km; 1h 35’), Roma (166km; 2h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto Baccarini (53km; 1h), Roma Fiumicino (147km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (167km; 2h 20’), Pisa Galilei (206km; 2h 25’), Perugia San Francesco (233km; 2h 50’)
See more Italian property with sea views