Typical Tuscan townhouse property located in the medieval town of Sansepolcro. A nice location which is easily reached and close to all amenities and facilities. This property has 2 bedrooms and unusually for a town centre property, a very useful garage. An ideal year round home or holiday property which could also be used to generate income as a holiday let.
Sansepolcro Tuscany townhouse property
This townhouse with garage is located in the historic centre of Sansepolcro, not far from the main square, .
Easily reached and with services available in the main square of the town and just outside the historic centre, this property is a short drive from some of the popular towns of Tuscany and Umbria: San Giustino (3km; 5’), the medieval hamlet of Anghiari (11km; 15’), the Roman Città di Castello (20km; 20’), the hometown of Michelangelo Buonarroti (24km; 30’), the Franciscan shrine of La Verna (37km; 45’), Arezzo (38km; 40’), the Etruscan Perugia (72km; 55’), the medieval Siena (106km; 1h 40’) and clearly the Renaissant Florence (112km; 1h 50’).
The closest airports are Perugia Sant’Egidio (70km; 50’), Firenze Peretola (132km; 1h 55’), Ancona Falconara (155km; 2h 10’), Pisa Galilei (193km; 2h 35’), Roma Ciampino (251km; 2h 50’) and Roma Fiumicino (266km; 2h 45’).
The town house (120 sqm – 1,291 sqft) is laid out onto three floors made up as follows:
– Ground floor: 35 sqm garage with bathroom and laundry room;
– First floor: living room with kitchenette;
– Second floor: 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
The property has been restored and boasts many of the typical characteristics of historic buildings commonly found in medieval towns: wooden beams, terracotta floors, decorated and engraved fireplaces and masonry decorations.
LOCATION Historic centre
SIZE 120 sqm (1,291 sqft)
FEATURES Wooden beams, terracotta floors, decorated stone fireplaces
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Mains water
GAS Municipal network
HEATING Radiators, fireplace
TELEPHONE To be connected
San Giustino (3km; 5’), Anghiari (11km; 15’), Città di Castello (20km; 20’), Caprese Michelangelo (24km; 30’), La Verna (37km; 45’), Arezzo (38km; 40’), Perugia (72km; 55’), Siena (106km; 1h 40’), Florence (112km; 1h 50’)
Perugia Sant’Egidio (70km; 50’), Firenze Peretola (132km; 1h 55’), Ancona Falconara (155km; 2h 10’), Pisa Galilei (193km; 2h 35’), Roma Ciampino (251km; 2h 50’), Roma Fiumicino (266km; 2h 45’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Cheap Tuscan Property Cheap Tuscan property comprising 187-sqm townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Externally in good condition. Internally would benefit from updating. Cheap Property in Sansepolcro Tuscany In the historic town…
- Tuscan Home Tuscan home in the historic town centre of Sansepolcro. Restored property with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Great location, convenient for services and amenities. 2 Bed Townhouse Home In Sansepolcro…
- Italian Fixer Upper Italian fixer upper consisting of an old stone townhouse with garden and garage in the historic town centre of Sansepolcro Tuscany. Nice Renovation Project Sansepolcro Tuscany Located in a very…