This superb Tuscan rural residence has been transformed in recent years, both internally and externally. The property now presents as a stunning family villa home with an additional cottage perfect for friends and family or for providing potential additional income. It boasts 4.4 hectares (10.9 acres) of land with gardens, a swimming pool, an olive grove and far-reaching views of the Tuscan archipelago.
Tuscan 4 Bed Villa Plus 2 Bed Guest Accommodation
This updated restored and renovated property is located in a very private location with beautiful views of the Tuscan Archipelago on the hills of Grosseto. The buildings, with a total surface area of 280 sqm, boast a total of 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Around the villa is a terraced garden with a 15 × 5 m swimming pool and a large 1,000-tree olive grove that produces beautiful olive oil. The property is an ideal investment if you are looking for a property to rent out for an income, either in part or wholly.
You can find services in the nearby town (7km; 10′) and towns and cities such as Montalcino, Pienza, Siena, Montepulciano, Florence… can be reached in less than two hours by car. The Tuscan coast and sea are a half an hour’s drive or so, while in a little more than an hour you can easily reach the Argentario peninsula.
Located on the highest point of the property, the four-bedroom, three-bathroom villa (167 square metres, or 1,797 square feet) offers spectacular views of the Grosseto hills and the Tuscan Archipelago.
The recently renovated structure has two stories.
The kitchen is located on the ground floor, just off of a spacious porch (30 square metres, or 323 square feet).
The dining room is directly in front of the entrance, and the living room, complete with a fireplace and door leading out to the garden, is a few steps down.
A hallway off the dining room connects two bedrooms that are separated by a bathroom.
From the kitchen, you may access the master bedroom and its attached bathroom through the staircase.
The fourth bedroom styled like a turret may be found on the top floor.
The building is in great shape and was recently refurbished; the upgrades did not alter the residence’s classic appeal, but they did add some nicer finishings and some 21st-century conveniences.
The original terracotta floors, wooden beams tiled in terracotta, classic wooden fixtures, and fireplaces are all in excellent condition.
The house’s rustic roots are reflected in the exposed stone walls in certain places.
A video monitoring system and an automatic gate have been installed for further safety and peace of mind.
The adjacent, single-story guesthouse has a total of 65 square metres (699 square feet), including 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
When you walk in the front door, you’ll find yourself in a large, open-concept living room and kitchen.
Two bedrooms and a bathroom are just ahead of the entrance from here.
The garage and shed behind the property total 48 square metres (516 square feet), providing ample space for storing a number of vehicles out of the elements.
Terraced gardens full of trees and bright flowers lie beneath the mansion, adding summer vibrancy to the entire property.
A private well provides water for the landscaping’s irrigation system.
There is also a 15 x 5 m pool and paved solarium around it.
About half of the fully enclosed property’s total area of 4.4 hectares (10.9 acres) is devoted to an olive grove (consisting of around 1,000 trees) that yields high-quality extra virgin olive oil.
About 1.3 hectares of land is perfect for planting grapevines, which would flourish in the mild climate of this region.
- TYPE: Restored villa residence plus guest accommodation, land, pool, olive grove
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- ACCESS: Excellent, unpaved road (300 m)
- MUNICIPALITY: Grosseto
- PROVINCE: Grosseto
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 280 square metres (3,012 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 4
- ANNEXES: guesthouse, garage
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, old terracotta floors, wooden beams with terracotta tiles, original fireplaces, wooden fixtures, luxury finishes, air conditioning, porch, swimming pool with sunbathing area, BBQ area, terraced garden, irrigation system, large olive grove, privacy, automated gate, video-surveillance system
- EXTERIORS: 4.4 hectares (10.9 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, mature and well maintained
- SWIMMING POOL: 15 × 5 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (7km; 10’), Grosseto (23km; 30’), Saturnia (34km; 40’), Talamone (36km; 45’), Porto Santo Stefano (53km; 1h), Porto Ercole (57km; 1h), Montalcino (57km; 1h 10’), Pienza (80km; 1h 40’), Siena (90km; 1h 20’), Piombino (91km; 1h 15’), Montepulciano (93km; 1h 55’), Casole d’Elsa (105km; 1h 35’), Gaiole in Chianti (118km; 1h 45’), Florence (161km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Grosseto C. Baccarini (23km; 30’), Roma Fiumicino (165m; 2h 5’), Roma Ciampino (185km; 2h 20’), Perugia San Francesco (198km; 2h 30’), Firenze A. Vespucci (171km; 2h 10’), Pisa G. Galilei (175km; 2h), Bologna G. Marconi (253km; 3h)