Small Estate with a private home, wine cellar and Romagna DOC vineyards for sale. This boutique winery stands in 13.4 ha of land of which 1.8 hectares are vineyards. A well-established wine business, with contacts for distribution in various European and non-European countries.
Romagna DOC boutique winery for sale
Located not far from Faenza, the farmhouse has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms over two floors and was renovated in 2012. The winery, equipped for winemaking, was built in 2013 producing wines which are highly appreciated by many experts in the field (approx. 19,500 bottles per year).
The farmhouse has a surface area of200 sqm – 2,152 sqft, and comprises:
– Ground floor: living room with oven, study, dining room, kitchen and laundry room;
– First floor: living room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The winery has a surface area of 35 sqm – 1,453 sqft and was built in 2013 and is equipped with all the necessary facilities for winemaking: cisterns for wine, barrel storage and storage area for bottles.
The property has a total of 13.4 hectares of land. The most important section being the vineyard (1.8 ha) which is composed of Sangiovese vines only, planted at about 250 m above sea level. The wines produced are all of excellent quality as highlighted by the special mentions and votes obtained in magazines such as Gambero Rosso, Slow Wine and James Suckling.
A small olive grove with forty olive trees allows the production of a small amount of oil for home use.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
– Vineyard surface: 1.8 hectares
– Varieties: Sangiovese
– Year of construction (cellar): 2013
– Altitude: 250 m
– Density: 6,500 stump/ha
– Year of plantation: 2005
– Training: pruned-spur cordon, Guyot
– Exposure: South/south-west
– Plantation: 2.30 x 0.70 m
– Soil composition: clayish, muddy, calcareous
– Yearly production: ~ 19,500 bottles (18,000 ♦ + 1,500 ♦)
– Maximum wine capacity: 396 hl
– Markets reached: Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
♦ Romagna DOC + Riserva: 100% Sangiovese
♦ Ravenna IGT: 100% Chardonnay
By planting new vines it would be possible to increase wine production, thus giving an increase in revenues.
- TYPE Romagna DOC wine Estate with private home, wine cellar and vineyards
- CONDITION Renovated
- LOCATION Hilly
- MUNICIPALITY Ravenna
- PROVINCE Ravenna
- REGION Emilia-Romagna
- SIZE 335 sqm (3,605 sqft)
- ROOMS 7
- BEDROOMS 3
- BATHROOMS 3
- FEATURES Stone walls, wooden beams, rib vaults, barrel vaults, fireplace, vineyards, olive grove, equipped cellar, stone floors, terracotta floors, brick-built arches, satellite-TV, automated gate
- LAND 13.4 ha
- GARDEN Yes, around the buildings
- ANNEXE Cellar
- ACCESS Unpaved road (500 m)
- POOL No
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Radiators + fireplace
- TELEPHONE Already connected + ADSL
- NEAREST TOWNS Town with services (3km; 5’), Faenza (24km; 30’), Forlì (39km; 45’), Imola (39km; 50’), Ravenna (63km; 1h 10’), Cervia (64km; 1h 10’), Cesena (65km; 1h 5’), Bologna (78km; 1h 20’), Florence (91km; 2h 10’), Rimini (96km; 1h 25’), Riccione (102km; 1h 20’), San Marino (107km; 1h 30’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Bologna Marconi (84km; 1h 10’), Firenze Peretola (102km; 2h), Ancona Falconara (179km; 2h), Venezia Marco Polo (232km; 2h 35’), Milano Linate (288km; 3h), Milano Malpensa (342km; 3h 40’), Roma Ciampino (358km; 4h 45’), Roma Fiumicino (373km; 4h 50’)
See more Italian vineyards for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Italy Business Piedmont Italy Business for sale comprising a working Barolo wine estate with cellar, 6.7 hectares of vineyards (+ 1.2 ha rented), 2 apartments plus permissions to build a further 180…
- Italian Winery and Vineyard for Sale A well known Italian winery and vineyard for sale with a small agriturismo, located close to Barolo in Piedmont. Barolo Wine Estate with wine production facilities and 11.0 hectares (9.2…
- Tuscan Vineyard and Winery Tuscan Vineyard and Winery for sale. 17.0 hectares of land inc 6.3 hectares of vineyards. Producing apx 65,000 bottles of wine per year with scope for increasing production. 3 Bed…