Restored stone Tuscan farmhouse with guest annexe, pool, gardens and land near to Monterchi set on a hilly and very panoramic position. Total of 6 bedrooms and bathrooms.
6 bedroom Farmhouse property with Pool
Close to Monterchi, famous for the fresco of the Madonna del Parto by Piero della Francesca, is this beautifully restored and finished farmhouse with guest annexe (totalling 480 sqm). The property sits inside a 5.7-hectare farm which also accommodates a 14 × 7 m pool and a small lake with a natural spring.
Services are all available in Monterchi (8km; 10′) but other towns of Tuscany and Umbria are easily reached as well (Anghiari, Sansepolcro, Città di Castello, Florence, Siena, Cortona, Perugia…).
The farmhouse has a surface area of 430 sqm – 4,627 sqft on three levels linked internally.
– Ground floor: entrance room, living room with fireplace and loggia, dining room, bathroom and laundry room;
– First floor: living room with fireplace, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms and bathroom;
– Second floor: living room, kitchen and two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The guest annexe has a surface area of 50 sqm – 538 sqft over two levels with a kitchen with a dining area and bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The garden that surrounds the property (3,100 sqm) is extremely panoramic with the lovely pond with natural spring. Just below the property lies the pool 14 × 7 m.
The remaining area is made up of mixed woodland (1.6 ha), chestnut grove (1.0 ha), grazing and arable land (2.8 ha).
The beautiful location and its size make this restored stone Tuscan farmhouse with pool perfect as a permanent home, as a second home or as a holiday rental/B&B.
- TYPE: Stone Farmhouse with annexe, pool and land
- CONDITION: Restored, luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Monterchi
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 480 square metres (5,165 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 19
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 6
- MAIN FEATURES: Old stone construction, loggia, old terracotta flooring, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, old stone fireplaces, arches, old stone steps, exposed bricks, double glazed windows, satellite TV
- LAND: 5.7 hectares (14.1 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Guest annexe
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (3.8 km)
- SWIMMING POOL: 14 × 7 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Monterchi (8km; 10’), Anghiari (11 km; 15’), Sansepolcro (16km; 20′), Città di Castello (19km; 20’), San Giustino (19km; 25’), Arezzo (26km; 30’), Cortona (38km; 45’), Perugia (70km; 1h 5’), Montepulciano (73km; 1h 15’), Pienza (79km; 1h 15’), Assisi (82 km; 1h 15’), Spello (88km; 1h 10’), Siena (88km; 1h 35’), Florence (100 km; 1h 20’), Montalcino (103km; 1h 40’), Todi (110km; 1h 30’), San Gimignano (143km; 1h 55’), Rome (247km; 2h 35’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (66km; 55’), Firenze Vespucci (114km; 1h 25’), Forlì Ridolfi (123km; 1h 45’), Ancona Raffaello Sanzio (156 km; 2h 20’), Bologna Marconi (188km; 2h 15’), Pisa Galilei (206km; 2h), Roma Ciampino (251km; 2h 35’), Roma Fiumicino (270 km; 2h 45’)
See more Italian farmhouses for sale