Nicely restored farmhouse property which retains the traditional style and features on the green hills of Umbria. 14.6 hectares land including garden and olive grove. Private and quiet location but just 5 minutes from town.
Farmhouse with land, garden, olive grove and outbuilding
In a hilly and panoramic position is this restored farmhouse with garden and outbuilding. The property has a total surface area of 214 sqm and has been recently restored. Outside there are a garden and 14.6 hectares of land which is covered mainly in woodland which offers excellent privacy. Services are all available in the nearby town.
Reached via a short stretch of well-maintained unpaved road (800 m), the towns and cities of Umbertide, Città di Castello, Cortona, Sansepolcro, Castiglion Fiorentino, Anghiari, Gubbio, Perugia, Assisi can be easily and quickly reached.
The nearest airport is the one in Perugia (58km; 50’), but Florence, Bologna, Pisa and Rome are easily reached as well.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 186 sqm – 2,001 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on two floors comprising:
– Ground floor: living room with fireplace and porch, kitchen, laundry room and bathroom;
– First floor: living room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Both floors can be accessed independently from outside.
The old drying barn (48 sqm – 516 sqft) is currently used for storage and as a firewood shelter.
The farmhouse was recently restored retaining the typical finishes of local buildings such as the stone walls, wooden beams and terracotta floors. On one side of the house, there is also an original stone oven.
Roughly 5,000 sqm of land are planted with olive trees producing a small quantity of olive oil for personal use.
The farmhouse is surrounded by a garden which is dotted with ornamental trees and plants. In total the property covers 14.6 hectares of land, over half of which covered in woodland which gives excellent privacy.
- TYPE: Farmhouse with land, garden, olive grove and outbuilding
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Città di Castello
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 214 square metres (2,517 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 5
- BEDROOMS: 2 (up to 3)
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, terracotta floors, garden, pizza oven, fireplace
- LAND: 14.6 hectares (8.4 ha woodland + 5.6 ha grazing land + 0.5 ha olive grove + 0.1 ha chestnut grove)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Former drying barn
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (800 m, well maintained)
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplace
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (2km; 5’), Umbertide (21km; 25’), Monte Santa Maria Tiberina (21km; 35’), Città di Castello (23km; 30’), Cortona (29km; 50’), Sansepolcro (40km; 40’), Castiglion Fiorentino (42km; 55’), Anghiari (47km; 45’), Gubbio (54km; 55’), Perugia (58km; 55’), Assisi (71km; 1h), Siena (101km; 1h 40’), Firenze (139km; 2h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (58km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (156km; 2h 5’), Ancona Falconara (164km; 2h 10’), Grosseto Baccarini (174km; 2h 25’), Bologna Marconi (215km; 2h 35’), Pisa Galilei (217km; 2h 45’), Roma Ciampino (237km; 2h 55’), Roma Fiumicino (252km; 2h 50’)
See more Italian farmhouses for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Farmhouse with garden Restored stone Farmhouse with garden, dependence, pool, olive grove and panoramic view. 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Near to Liciano Niccone in Umbria. The property retains traditional characteristics such as…
- Small Agriturismo Business Large, spacious restored stone farmhouse with land, gardens, swimming and olive grove, currently run as a small Agriturismo business. 3 apartments plus owners accommodation. 10 mins from Umbertide. Stone…
- 3 Bed Farmhouse Restored stone farmhouse home near the Tuscan border. 3-Bed Farmhouse with garden, land, small olive grove and swimming pool. A short drive to Lake Trasimeno and 15 mins from Panicale…