Recently built house in Tuscany, eco built villa property with 3 bedrooms, swimming pool and gardens. Modern home close to services and the Historic town of Cortona.
Recently Built Eco Home Near Cortona Tuscany
Located in a quiet area close to the necessary services, this villa was built following green-design criteria and has a total of 230sqmts of surface area with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Externally is a well-maintained garden with a 12 × 5 m swimming pool.
The property is about 15 mins from Lake Trasimeno and towns and cities such as Castiglion Fiorentino, Montepulciano, Pienza, Perugia, Montalcino, Siena, San Gimignano and Florence can be reached by car in less than an hour and a half.
The nearest airport is Perugia (59km; 50’) and for international and intercontinental flights, Pisa, Bologna and Rome airports are the closest alternatives.
The villa has a surface area of 230 sqm – 2,475 sqft with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on three floors made up as follows:
– Basement floor: laundry room and technical room;
– Ground floor: entrance room, kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, bathroom, sauna with Finnish sauna and whirlwind tub (8 seats); outside, exiting the living room and the dining room is a paved portico ideal for al fresco dining or simply a place to relax in the pleasant climate of Tuscany;
– First floor: three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a gallery with a walk-in closet.
The villa was built with the XLAM system following the latest green architecture criteria using materials providing excellent thermal insulation (energy class A4). Windows and doors are all made out of PVC and aluminium with triple thermal glazing and aluminium mosquito nets. Floors are fully made in solid wood parquet with the exception of the relaxation area and the bathroom on the ground floor which have cork flooring.
The kitchen is equipped with cutting-edge appliances: steam oven, self-cleaning oven, double-door fridge, dishwasher, induction cooktop, induction grill and Culligan water purifier. The building is ready to accept a centralized vacuum system.
The villa is located at the centre of a 4,000-sqm garden which is fully fenced and dotted by 60 olive trees that can produce up to 80 kg of olive oil per year. Not far from the villa is located the Infinity pool (12 × 5 m) made out of armoured concrete and fitted with a swimming machine.
A 6-kW solar system allows the heating of water and producing electricity.
- TYPE: Recently built Eco Sustainable villa property
- CONDITIONS: Newly built
- LOCATION: Open and sunny
- MUNICIPALITY: Cortona
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 230 square metres (2,475 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 11
- BEDROOMS: 3
- BATHROOMS: 3
- MAIN FEATURES: XLAM wooden structure, photovoltaic system, alarm system, oak parquet, sauna, pool with swimming machine, aluminium fixture with triple glazing, automated gate with video intercom, garden with olive trees
- LAND: 4,000 square meters (1.0 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained and fully fenced
- ANNEXES: Canopy for cars
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 5 m (Infinity)
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system (6 kW)
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: –
- HEATING SYSTEM: Underfloor
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS
- A town with services (1km; 5’), Cortona (7km; 10’), Tuoro (7km; 10’), Castiglion Fiorentino (12km; 15’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (15km; 15’), Arezzo (29km; 40’), Montepulciano (31km; 35’), Umbertide (39km; 45’), Pienza (45km; 50’), Perugia (50km; 45’), Città di Castello (56km; 1h), Montalcino (65km; 1h 5’), Siena (69km; 55’), San Gimignano (111km; 1h 30’), Florence (120km; 1h 30’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS
- Perugia San Francesco (59km; 50’), Firenze Vespucci (123km; 1h 30’), Pisa Galilei (184km; 2h 10’), Bologna Marconi (205km; 2h 20’), Roma Ciampino (216km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (231km; 2h 20’)
See more Cortona Italian Properties