On the Puglia coast near to a town providing all the services and the Nature Reserve of Torre Guaceto, this small complex for sale is made up of a sea view villa with a trullo and a guesthouse for a total of 327 sqm of surface area and 5 bedrooms.
Sea view villa, Trullo and Guesthouse Ostuni, Brindisi, Puglia
The property is currently used as a home and a holiday accommodation business: the sea view villa is inhabited by the owners, while the trullo and the two suites of the annex are rented out. Supporting the business there is a beautiful and well-kept outdoor area, which offers ample space to relax in the pleasant Puglian climate, and you are in proximity to the most beautiful and interesting towns of the region, an ideal base for trips and cultural and/or gastronomic tours.
In the Puglia countryside, just a short distance from the Adriatic Sea and in a quiet location is this small complex comprising villa, trullo, and guesthouse.
The land surrounding the property (1.7 ha) is planted with ornamental plants, olive trees and has typical dry stone walls and a beautiful 18 x 3.5 m swimming pool.
Nearby is the Riserva Naturale Statale di Torre Guaceto, an important natural park that covers an area of about 1,200 ha and whose aim is to protect the coastal territory and its fauna and flora. Also in the reserve is the “Luigi Cantoro” sea turtle recovery centre, where injured and rescues turtles are treated before being released into the wild.
An ideal location to live and for tourism.
The property consists of four buildings, for a total area of 327 sqm (3,517 sqft).
The villa (170 sqm – 1,829 sqft, 2 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms), in a modern style, consists of a large entrance hall, living room with open-plan kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Outside, there is also a shower with hot water, while the laundry is located at the rear of the building.
The trullo (43 sqm – 462 sqft, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom) consists of a single central room with two side alcoves, in which the bedroom and the bathroom lie. The building has been carefully renovated and is in excellent condition. The outdoor area is decorated with bougainvillea plants and equipped with a shower (cold water).
The guesthouse (94 sqm – 1,011 sqft, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms) is made up of a living room with two suites, both equipped with private bathroom. Outside, there is a small garden with grasses (Gramineae) and olive trees.
Finally, there is a warehouse (20 sqm – 215 sqft), equipped with outdoor parking surrounded by prickly pear plants.
The property consists of 1.7 hectares of land. Most of this (1.3 ha) is covered by an olive grove with about 100 plants. The garden (765 sqm) is planted with flowers (bougainvillea, wisteria, roses, and gaillardia), aromatic plants and grasses.
The buildings have three outside areas: one next to the trullo, one in front of the villa equipped with a BBQ area and one next to the pool. The pool area has an outdoor shower surrounded by Virginia creeper plants, a covered area with a ping-pong table, a technical compartment that hosts the tub systems and a warehouse for the pool equipment.
The property is entirely surrounded by dry stone walls: on the roadside we find oleander and Viburnum plants, while on the other three sides a fence of dry stone walls and galvanized metal closes the property.
- TYPE Seaview villa with trullo, guesthouse, garden, pool and olive grove
- CONDITION Excellent
- LOCATION Countryside with sea view
- MUNICIPALITY Ostuni
- PROVINCE Brindisi
- REGION Puglia
- SIZE 327 sqm (3,517 sqft)
- ROOMS 10
- BEDROOMS 5
- BATHROOMS 6
- FEATURES Drystone walls, flowered garden, olive trees, trullo, swimming pool, BBQ, resin floors, solarium, outdoor showers, sea view
- LAND 1.7 hectares
- GARDEN Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEX Trullo, guesthouse, warehouse
- ACCESS Paved road
- POOL 18 x 3.5 m (Infinity)
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Cistern + well for irrigation
- GAS LPG
- HEATING Air conditioning
- TELEPHONE To be connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Town with services (7km; 10’), San Vito dei Normanni (9km; 10’), Ostuni (18km; 25’), Mesagne (24km; 30’), Ceglie Messapica (28km; 30’), Brindisi (29km; 25’), Martina Franca (41km; 50’), Alberobello (55km; 45’), Taranto (63km; 1h), Bari (91km; 1h 5’), Gallipoli (100km; 1h 10’), Otranto (111km; 1h 15’), Matera (118km; 1h 45’), Altamura (139km; 1h 35’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Brindisi-Casale (24km; 20’), Bari Wojtyła (108km; 1h 10’), Napoli Capodichino (348km; 3h 30’)
See more Puglia Property for sale