Apartment property for sale in the centre of Florence in Tuscany. Luxury 130sqm apartment which is spacious and fully restored on the ground floor of an historic palazzo. Luxury home or excellent holiday letting potential.
Florence Tuscany Apartment Property
Superbly located in the historic city centre of Florence in Tuscany and just a minute from from Piazza Santa Croce is this restored apartment on the ground floor of a historic palazzo.
The property, retains all the original finishes with 130 sqm of surface area which includes a bright living room, a large double bedroom and two bathrooms.
Services, facilities and amenities are all available nearby and can easily be reached on foot.
Florence is an ideal location as the road and train networks are well connected and you can easily reach other Tuscan towns and cities such as Fiesole, San Casciano Val di Pesa, Colle di Val d’Elsa, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Siena, Pisa, Montepulciano, Pienza. Florence airport is just 20’ away (10 km) and the terminals in Bologna, Pisa, Perugia and Rome are also easily reachable.
The apartment has a surface area of 130 sqm – 1,399 sqft and is located on the ground floor of the palazzo and is accessed from the condominium entrance. The main door leads into a hallway with three more doors. On the left there is the main bathroom, while in front you can enter either the living area, made up of an large living hall with kitchen, or the sleeping area with a double bedroom with private bathroom. From the hallway between the living area and the bedroom, a winding metal staircase leads into a gallery that could be used either as a children bedroom or as a studio. A laundry room completes the apartment.
The property has been finely restored and still retains all the features which are typical of noble dwellings in the historic city centre such as 5m-high ceilings in the main rooms and the living room, in particular, features a splendid vaulted ceiling with frescoes and mouldings and is brightened by a large window. The floors of the apartment, except for the main bathroom, are covered in light parquet while the walls are painted in white so that the apartment is very bright and welcoming.
The apartment, given its central position in the heart of Florence, is ideal for reaching many of the most famous and interesting landmarks in this historic city on foot. Ranked by distance these are the church of Santa Croce with the tombs of many Italian artists (130 m; 2’), Piazza della Signoria (650 m; 5’), Piazza del Duomo with its incredible cathedral (800 m; 10’), the Uffizi Gallery (850 m; 10’), Palazzo Medici (1.0 km; 10’) and the adjacent Basilica di San Lorenzo decorated by Michelangelo and Brunelleschi (1.0 km; 10’), the beautiful and unique Ponte Vecchio (1.0 km; 10’), the impressive Palazzo Pitti (1.4 km; 15’), the church of Santa Maria Novella (1.4 km; 15’) next to the central station, the church of Santo Spirito in Oltrarno (1.5 km; 20’), the unique and wonderful panoramic terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo (1.5 km; 20’) and finally the imposing Medicean Fortezza da Basso (1.9 km; 25’).
A very interesting property, superbly renovated and for sale at a very good price.
- TYPE: Florence apartment
- CONDITION: Restored, Luxury finishes
- LOCATION: Hhistoric city centre, Santa Croce
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 130 square metres (1,399 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 1
- BATHROOMS: 2
- MAIN FEATURES: Vaulted ceilings with frescoes, mouldings, marble fireplace, parquet floors, marble bathrooms, large windows, gallery, air conditioning
- LAND: No
- GARDEN: No
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Fiesole (9km; 10’), San Casciano in Val di Pesa (28km; 40’), Greve in Chianti (37km; 50’), Colle di Val d’Elsa (54km; 55’), San Gimignano (60km; 1h 5’), Monteriggioni (62km; 1h), Siena (78km; 1h 10’), Volterra (81km; 1h 25’), Pisa (99km; 1h 40’), Montepulciano (109km; 1h 30’), Pienza (116km; 1h 45’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (10km; 20’), Bologna Marconi (105km; 1h 45’), Pisa Galilei (107km; 1h 35’), Perugia San Francesco (160km; 2h), Roma Cia
See more Property in Florence