Prestige villa near Florence in Tuscany with 9 bedrooms, gardens, olive trees, swimming pool and superb panoramic view. Could this be your Luxury Italian home?
Luxury property for sale in Tuscany Italy
On the Florentine hills near Rufina and Pontassieve is this prestigious villa with gardens, a swimming pool and a small chapel. The villa(645 square metres) houses beautiful reception rooms, nine bedrooms and seven bathrooms with two large paved terraces surrounding the building and hosting the 13 × 8 m swimming pool.
You are just 10 minutes from Rufina where all services are available and just over half an hour from the Tuscan capital, Florence. You can quickly and easily reach well-known towns and cities such as Fiesole, Arezzo, San Gimignano, Siena, Montepulciano, Cortona in less than 2 hours.
This luxury villa has a surface area of 645 sqm with a total of 9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms on three floors.
On the ground floor, with several separate entrances, there is a large billiard room, a painting studio, gym with a dressing room and bathroom, a laundry room, two warehouses and the caretakers’ apartment (100 m2) consisting of a living area. with kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Next to the gym, there is a lemon house, which is equipped with connections for a kitchen.
The first floor also has direct access from the outside, passing through a large paved terrace, but it can also be reached via an internal staircase located next to the caretakers’ apartment. Here there is a large central living room with fireplace, a dining room with adjoining kitchen, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. From the living room, you also have access to a second paved terrace, located in a diametrically opposite position to the previous one.
Going further up you reach the second floor which also includes a large central living room, a secondary relaxation room, three bedrooms and three bathrooms. From the central living room, a staircase leads up to the turret, where a small study is currently located, and from here a second staircase leads to the roof terrace.
Not far from the villa, immersed in the garden of the villa, there is also a small chapel (25 m2).
The villa stands in a very panoramic position, in a spot where some fortifications are believed to have existed in the past. The original villa has been heavily remodelled over the centuries and probably took on its present appearance at the beginning of the twentieth century. The building recalls the manor houses of the Florence area, but also incorporates typical architectural elements of the castle such as the crenellated tower which however have a purely aesthetic function.
Inside, the rooms are all finished to recall a stately home with geometric motif frescoes, decorated wooden beams, stone fireplaces, window frames also in pietra serena, terracotta and wooden floors and many other small ones. details that finish the various rooms. The walls are all painted with soft colours (white prevails in the building) and this allows the light to better illuminate all the rooms, even where the windows are small.
The roof, in particular, has been entirely redone and inside the large trusses that support it together with the wooden beams are clearly visible.
The villa is located in the centre of about 1.9 hectares of land. The trees surrounding the buildings provide excellent privacy and plenty of shady areas in which to spend the sunny summer days in peace. Next to the villa, past the large paved terrace, is the 13 × 8 m swimming pool paved with mosaic with salt purification and stone solarium which is a continuation of the previous terrace. On the long side of the villa, in front of the lemon house and the billiard room, we find a well-kept Italian garden, punctuated by hedges and gravel paths.
The remaining area is used for lawns, dotted with ornamental plants, flowers and some olive trees to produce a small amount of oil for private use.
From the municipal road, two separate gates give access to this prestige property and from here you reach a large gravelled space providing a convenient parking area.
- TYPE: Luxury prestige villa
- CONDITIONS: Excellent
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Rufina
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 670 square metres (7,209 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 25
- BEDROOMS: 9
- BATHROOMS: 7
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, trusses, original terracotta floors, vaulted ceilings, high-quality parquet, stone fireplaces, pietra serena frames, frescoes, paved terraces, pool with salt depuration, chapel, olive trees, Italian garden, orangery, gravelled parking area
- LAND: 1.9 hectares (4.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- ANNEXES: Chapel
- ACCESS: Excellent, two entrance gates
- SWIMMING POOL: 13 × 8 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Rufina (5km; 10’), Pontassieve (14km; 20’), Florence (26km; 35’), Fiesole (30km; 45’), Greve in Chianti (50km; 1h 5’), Arezzo (78km; 1h 15’), San Gimignano (82km; 1h 30’), Siena (100km; 1h 30’), Montepulciano (111km; 1h 40’), Cortona (118km; 1h 40’), Pienza (118km; 1h 50’), Pisa (120km; 1h 50’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (57km; 1h), Pisa Galilei (117km; 1h 40’), Bologna Marconi (118km; 1h 50’), Roma Ciampino (289km; 3h 25’), Roma Fiumicino (303km; 3h 15’)
See more Luxury property for sale in Italy