Just outside Perugia, at the borders of San Sisto, a 5,261-sqm plot of land for sale.
Just outside Perugia, at the borders of San Sisto, a 5,261-sqm plot of land for sale. The plot of land is in the outskirts of the industrial area of the city and access is very easy and convenient thanks to the main road network that covers the whole industrial area of Perugia. This plot, currently covered in grass and trees, borders with a residential area and there might be the possibility of obtaining building permits from the municipality.
Basic services are just 2 km away from the plot and other notable cities of Umbria and Tuscany are pretty close, a further bonus for a company looking to establish a new headquarter or branch with a reach in Central Italy: Assisi (32km; 30’), Città di Castello (56km; 50’), Montepulciano (58km; 50’), Orvieto (73km; 1h 15’), Siena (99km; 1h 10’), Florence (146km; 1h 45’)… In just over two hours one can also reach Rome (177km).
- TYPE: Plot of land
- LOCATION: Industrial area, just outside Perugia
- MUNICIPALITY: Perugia
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- MAIN FEATURES: Excellent road connection, close to services, neighbouring with a residential area, the possibility of getting building permission, ideal for companies
- LAND: 5,261 square metres (1.3 acres)
- ACCESS: Excellent
- ELECTRICITY: To be connected
- WATER SUPPLY: To be connected (mains water)
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: To be connected (municipal network)
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Basic services (500m; 3’), Perugia (6km; 10’), Corciano (6km; 10’), Magione (15km; 15’), Passignano sul Trasimeno (23km; 20’), Assisi (32km; 30’), Umbertide (33km; 35’), Foligno (43km; 35’), Città di Castello (56km; 50’), Montepulciano (58km; 50’), Orvieto (73km; 1h 15’), Siena (99km; 1h 10’), Florence (146km; 1h 45’), Rome (177km; 2h 15’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (19km; 15’), Firenze Peretola (164km; 1h 45’), Roma Ciampino (191km; 2h 10’), Roma Fiumicino (206km; 2h 15’), Pisa Galilei (224km; 2h 25’), Bologna Marconi (245km; 2h 40’)