This part-restored property in Italy is located close to Citerna in Umbria. Major works are done inc new roof and photovoltaic (6 kW) and solar system. 2 bed home with garden and garage.
Umbria Renovation Property – Major Work Done
The property has been recently worked on with the main goal of improving the building’s energy efficiency by installing a photovoltaic (6 kW) and solar system, as well as replacing the roof with a new one constructed of terracotta tiles and wooden beams, and opening a new skylight.
The house is sold in builder’s finish so that the new owners can choose their own finishes (with the possibility of also installing an underfloor heating system). An accumulating battery is included in the photovoltaic system.
This south-facing house is self-contained, with a fenced garden, own garage, and pergola.
The house has a surface area of 115 sqm – 1,237 sqft with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on three levels:
on the ground floor, a spacious rustic hall (with an adjoining technical room) greets visitors, while an outdoor staircase leads to the main dwelling.
The living room with a kitchen and a bathroom is on the first floor, while the sleeping area with two bedrooms and a common bathroom is on the second floor.
The kitchen also has access to a large terrace (20 sqm – 215 sqft).
The private garden is approximately 450 square metres in size and is completely enclosed in.
There is also a wooden pergola with concrete flooring, which is ideal for spending time outside.
A private garage (20 sqm – 215 sqft) completes the property and allows for convenient car storage.
Basic services are available in the adjacent town (1.5 kilometres away), located downhill from the house.
Close to the Umbria and Tuscany border, many of the two regions’ well-known towns and cities such as Anghiari, Sansepolcro, Città di Castello, Perugia, Arezzo, Cortona… may be visited in less than an hour.
- TYPE: Part Restored Property In Italy – house with garden
- CONDITION: Needs to be completed
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic, close to a town
- ACCESS: Excellent
- MUNICIPALITY: Citerna
- PROVINCE: Perugia
- REGION: Umbria
- INTERIORS: 135 square metres (1,452 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 6
- BEDROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- ANNEXES: garage
- MAIN FEATURES: Brick arches, wooden beams, fireplace, photovoltaic system, solar panels, heat pump, private fenced garden, panoramic terraces, garage, wooden shed
- EXTERIORS: 450 square metres (4,842 square feet)
- GARDEN: Yes, needs to be landscaped
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system (6 kW)
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Possible
- GAS: LPG (to be installed)
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplace + solar panels
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Town with services (1.5km; 3’), Citerna (5km; 10’), Anghiari (6km; 10’), Sansepolcro (11km; 20’), Città di Castello (17km; 20’), Arezzo (29km; 30’), Umbertide (42km; 40’), Perugia (71km; 1h), Montepulciano (77km; 1h 10’), Assisi (88km; 1h 10’), Siena (95km; 1h 20’), Florence (107km; 1h 35’), Orvieto (133km; 1h 40’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (70km; 55’), Firenze A. Vespucci (123km; 1h 25’), Pisa G. Galilei (183km; 2h 10’), Bologna G. Marconi (186km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (255km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (269km; 2h 45’)
See more Italian Fixer Upper properties