This part restored property in Italy is located close to Anghiari in Tuscany. 47.2-hectare sporting estate with farmhouse and 2 guest units. Suitable also for equestrian use.
Tuscan renovation Property and Estate
Near the medieval hamlet of Anghiari in a beautifully panoramic position, this 42.7-ha estate has a private hunting reserve and is particularly suitable for horses. The residential buildings of the estate (a farmhouse and two guesthouses totalling 420 sqm) currently total 3 bedrooms, but this number could be further increased with a restoration to create a small holiday accommodation business. A warehouse and two stables complete the property.
Services are all available in Anghiari (9km; 10’), where you can find supermarkets, banks and post offices. From the property, it is also easy to reach some of the most beautiful cities of Italy (Florence, Siena, Montepulciano, Cortona, Montalcino, Pisa…).
The closest airport is Perugia (83km; 1h 5’) but for intercontinental flights we recommend the terminals in Pisa, Bologna and Rome.
The farmhouse has a surface area of 300 sqm – 3,228 sqft over two floors and is currently in a builder’s finish. The ground floor houses the old stables and storage rooms which could be converted into habitable rooms. The first floor was once the farmer’s residence and was made up of the living room, kitchen and two bedrooms. The layout could be altered to suit one’s needs.
Guesthouse N°1 has a surface area of 65 sqm – 699 sqft over two floors, is made up of the living room with a cooking corner, bedroom and bathroom.
Guesthouse N°2 has a surface area of 55 sqm – 592 sqft on a single floor made up of the living room with cooking corner, bedroom, bathroom and closet.
A warehouse that has a surface area of 120 sqm – 1,291 sqft is currently used as a tool shelter, while two stables (82 sqm – 882 sqft in total) need a total renovation.
The estate covers a total surface area of 47.2 hectares (116.6 acres) which is mainly covered in mixed woodland (40.2 ha). The remaining area is registered as grazing land (4.3 ha), arable land (1.3 ha) and olive grove (1.4 ha).
The property also houses a nice hunting reserve and the land features slopes which are soft enough to be freely roamed by horses.
The property could be easily adapted into a small holiday accommodation business, once the renovations have been carried out. The business could also utilise the hunting reserve and the horses to further increase the popularity of the estate.
- TYPE: Part Restored Property In Italy – Sporting estate with a hunting reserve
- CONDITIONS: Partially restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Anghiari
- PROVINCE: Arezzo
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 622 square metres (6,692 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 10+
- BEDROOMS: 3+
- BATHROOMS: 3+
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, wooden beams, hunting reserve, land suitable for horses
- LAND: 47.2 hectares (40.2 ha woodland + 4.3 ha grazing land + 1.3 ha arable land + 1.4 ha olive grove)
- GARDEN: Yes, fully fenced
- ANNEXES: Guesthouses, warehouse, stables
- ACCESS: Unpaved road (900 m, in good condition)
- SWIMMING POOL: No, but possible
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Private wells (2)
- TELEPHONE: To be connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + fireplaces
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Anghiari (10km; 15’), Sansepolcro (18km; 25’), Arezzo (18km; 30’), Monterchi (19km; 25’), Caprese Michelangelo (21km; 30’), Città di Castello (33km; 35’), Bibbiena (35km; 40’), Castiglion Fiorentino (35km; 45’), La Verna (42km; 55’), Cortona (48km; 1h 5’), Firenze (93km; 1h 20’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (83km; 1h 5’), Firenze Vespucci (110km; 1h 20’), Pisa Galilei (171km; 2h), Bologna Marconi (192km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (247km; 2h 40’), Roma Fiumicino (262km; 2h 40’), Milano Linate (388km; 4h), Milano Malpensa (442km; 4h 35’)
See more Italian Fixer Upper properties