Nicely priced Tuscan House with garden located conveniently in the town centre of the medieval historic town of Sansepolcro. Ideal as a year-round home or a holiday retreat.
Sansepolcro Tuscany Restored Home
The house (100 sqm – 1,076 sqft) is built alongside the walls of Sansepolcro and is structured over two floors.
It was renovated internally in 2010 while the exteriors and roof were fully remade in 2016. Inside the rustic and classic look of the building were preserved and retained with original terracotta floors, wooden beams and terracotta tiles on the ceilings. The stone fireplaces, which are currently unused, have been left as a decorative element and reminder of days gone by.
The property is laid out as follows
First floor: entrance hallway, living room, kitchen with fireplace, studio (convertible into a bedroom) and bathroom;
Second floor: hallway, two bedrooms and bathroom. From here there is also access to the attic, currently used for storage.
From the first floor, you can enter the garden (about 190 sqm – 0.05 ac) where there is a studio with laundry (10 sqm – 108 sqft) and a small annexe (10 sqm – 108 sqft) currently used for storage.
The garden is well maintained and equipped with an irrigation system and is located alongside the historic stone walls of Sansepolcro. A pergola covered in wisteria is a nice feature and an ideal spot to enjoy the excellent summer climate of Tuscany.
- TYPE Nicely priced Tuscan House with garden
- CONDITION Renovated
- LOCATION Historic town centre
- MUNICIPALITY Sansepolcro
- PROVINCE Arezzo
- REGION Tuscany
- SIZE 120 sqm
- ROOMS 5
- BEDROOMS 2 (up to 3)
- BATHROOMS 2
- FEATURES Terracotta floors, wooden beams and terracotta tiles, garden, stone fireplaces
- LAND Garden
- GARDEN 190 sqm (well-maintained, with irrigation system and pergola)
- ANNEXE Studio, storage room
- ACCESS Excellent
- POOL No
- ELECTRICITY Already connected
- WATER Mains water
- GAS Municipal network
- HEATING Radiators
- TELEPHONE To be connected
- NEAREST TOWNS Anghiari (10km; 10’), Arezzo (38km; 40’), Cortona (52km; 1h), Gubbio (67km; 55’), Perugia (72km; 50’), Assisi (82km; 1h), Montepulciano (88km; 1h 20’), Spello (89km; 1h 5’), Pienza (95km; 1h 20’), Siena (100km; 1h 40’), Todi (110km; 1h 10’), Florence (111km; 1h 25’), Orvieto (145km; 1h 40’), San Gimignano (153km; 1h 50’), Rome (240km; 2h 30’)
- NEAREST AIRPORTS Perugia Sant’Egidio (63km, 45’), Firenze Peretola (119km; 1h 25’), Rimini-Miramare (132km; 1h 35’), Bologna Marconi (172km; 1h 40’); Ancona Falconara (210km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (211km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (245km; 2h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (260km; 2h 30’), Milano Linate (383km; 3h 25’)
See more Sansepolcro properties for sale
Other properties that may be of interest you
- House - Two Apartments plus Terrace and Garage A nicely renovated house which has been divided into two apartments in the historical medieval centre of Sansepolcro. The property also has a terrace garden and a garage. Ideal holiday…
- House in Tuscany - Sansepolcro Large 6 bedroomed house in Sansepolcro Tuscany. Ideal as a large family home in a good location with easy access to town centre. Very well priced. Sansepolcro Tuscany Large 6…
- Anghiari House Unique historic Anghiari house which is part of the medieval walls of this beautiful village. Restored with 3 bedrooms the property is an ideal home and/or could be used to…