Large 5 bedroomed luxury Milan apartment in the city centre district of Quadrilatero della Moda. Huge terrace and two private car parking spaces. Concierge service, elevator. Close to shops, restaurants, services.
Quadrilatero della Moda Milan Real Estate
This lovely 431 square meter apartment is located in the city centre of Milan, just a minute or two from San Babila, Corso Venezia, and the Quadrilatero della Moda district’s many fashionable boutiques.
The apartment is made up of a wide living area that leads to five bedrooms and five bathrooms, all of which are light and welcoming. It is located on the fifth level of an elegant palazzo and is accented by a huge panoramic terrace with a garden (135 sqm).
Because we are in the heart of Milan, all services are close by and easily accessible on foot.
You are only one kilometre from the Teatro della Scala and Piazza del Duomo, and the Milan central station is only a few minutes away, providing convenient access to all of Italy.
The apartment has a surface area of 431 sqm – 4,627 sqft with 5 bedrooms, 5 baths and is on the fifth storey, accessible through two stairwells and/or elevators that open directly in front of the entrance.
The main door leads to a hallway with a wardrobe and a guest bathroom.
After that, one enters the wide and bright living area, which is connected to the terrace’s glass-walled veranda.
The dining room and kitchen with balcony are located beyond the living area.
The secondary entrance door is located right next to the kitchen and can be accessed via a stairwell and/or elevator.
After passing through the living room, one enters a long corridor that runs the length of the home and goes to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
The master bedroom is on one end, with its own bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.
Three more bedrooms and two bathrooms are located along the corridor.
Returning to the living room, a door next to the dining room leads to a private office space that may easily be changed into a bedroom if necessary.
Finally, the guest bedroom is accessible from the kitchen and features a private wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom, and a convenient balcony.
The apartment’s wide terrace (135 sqm – 1,453 sqft) is accessible from the veranda.
The flooring gives way to flowerbeds and gardens on the sides, with ornamental plants and flowers that brighten up the apartment in the spring and summer.
The palazzo also has a concierge service available 24 hours a day and attractive common space with marble flooring.
The apartment also includes two private parking spaces in the central courtyard, as well as a small cellar.
The apartment property, which is housed in a residential palazzo, is designed in a contemporary manner with large, bright rooms and bedrooms.
Huge windows let in a lot of light during the day, and a comprehensive led lighting system illuminates the apartment at night, ensuring optimal illumination.
The walls are mostly painted in mild hues like white and cream, however, a couple of the rooms have more vibrant colours like red and pink.
The kitchen is painted in white with crimson furniture to complement the rest of the building.
- TYPE: Luxury city centre apartment with terrace
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: City centre, Quadrilatero della Moda district
- MUNICIPALITY: Milan
- PROVINCE: Milan
- REGION: Milan
- INTERIORS: 431 square metres (4,627 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 12
- BEDROOMS: 5 (up to 6)
- BATHROOMS: 5
- MAIN FEATURES: Parquet floor, marble floors, ample windows, bright rooms, paved terrace with garden, veranda, double glazing windows, balconies, led lighting system, armoured door, concierge service, private car spots in the courtyard
- GARDEN: Yes, on the terrace
- ANNEXES: No
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Natural gas
- HEATING SYSTEM: Centralized + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Gorgonzola (21km; 40′), Pavia (44km; 55′), Vigevano (45km; 1h), Como (50km; 1h), Bergamo (51km; 1h), Novara (53km; 1h), Piacenza (74km; 1h 40′), Lugano (78km; 1h 20’), Iseo (82km; 1h 25′), Brescia (90km; 1h 20′), Alessandria (92km; 1h 20’), Parma (134km; 2h 10′), Turin (145km; 2h), Genoa (146km; 2h), Verona (160km; 2h)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Milano Linate (9km; 15′), Bergamo Caravaggio (51km; 55′), Milano Malpensa (53km; 50′), Genova Colombo (145km; 2h), Torino Pertini (146km; 1h 45′), Bologna Marconi (216km; 3h), Verona Catullo (151km; 1h 50′)
See more Italian luxury real estate