For sale near to Urbania and Acqualagna, in Marche, is this restored 275 sqm 3-bed villa with dependence. The villa is surrounded by 7,830 sqm of garden, ideal space to build a swimming pool. Convenient to visit several of the most beautiful towns of central Italy, eg Urbino or the independent Republic of San Marino.
Marche villa property
In an open and sunny position in the municipality of Acqualagna, in the Marche, the villa property is located a few kilometres from the Natural Reserve of Gola del Furlo, an ancient ravine that was carved out among the mountains by the erosive action of the Candigliano River.
To allow the passage of people and vehicles, the Roman emperor Vespasian had a gallery opened in the narrowest point of the ravine and it was known at the time with the Latin term forulum (meaning ‘small hole’) which led to the current name Furlo. Nowadays the gallery is no longer visible since the river was dammed for safety reasons.
The property is reached via a short private road.
The nearest towns, Urbania and Acqualagna, are reached in no more than 10’ by car. Urbino, a beautiful Renaissance city part of the World Heritage List, is 20’ away. The Adriatic Riviera with Fano, Senigallia and Cattolica is just an hour away, as well as the seaside locations of Riccione and Rimini.
Through the A14 highway, one can easily reach Cesena (1h 30’), the Republic of San Marino (1h 20’) and Bologna (2h 10’) with its airport.
The most useful airports are Ancona Falconara (93km; 1h 5’), Perugia Sant’Egidio (93km; 1h 20’), Firenze Peretola (179km; 2h 35’), Bologna Marconi (215km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (274km; 3h 15’) and Roma Fiumicino (291km; 3h 20’).
The main villa (240 sqm – 2,582 sqft) is laid out on two floors and made up as follows:
– Ground floor: entrance from the loggia, living room, ample living room with dining area, kitchen, bathroom, pantry, laundry, cellar and technical room. Both the living room and the dining room have direct access to the loggia equipped with a wood-burning oven and ideal for al fresco dining.
– First floor: 4 ample bedrooms, 3 of which with en-suite bathroom and one with walk-in closet.
The dependence (35 sqm – 377 sqft) is currently used as a garage but could be easily converted into a habitable building.
Completely restored respecting the traditions of local buildings, the villa is fitted with cutting-edge systems and covered in prestigious materials.
The under-the-floor heating/cooling system grants minimal thermal dispersion and a constant temperature inside the building.
The villa is surrounded by approximately 8,000 sqm of land, fully fenced and ideal to add a swimming pool (for which a project has been partially completed).
TYPE Marche villa property with dependence and land
LOCATION Open and sunny position
PROVINCE Pesaro Urbino
SIZE 275 sqm (2,960 sqft)
FEATURES Traditional construction, loggia, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, fireplace, parquet flooring, wood-burning oven
LAND 7,830 sqm (fenced)
GARDEN Yes, well maintained
ACCESS Short private road
POOL No, but possible
ELECTRICITY Already connected
WATER Private source
HEATING Underfloor heating
TELEPHONE Already connected
NEAREST TOWNS Urbania (8km; 5’), Piobbico (10km; 20’), Acqualagna (12km; 10’), Sant’Angelo in Vado (17km; 20’), Urbino (18km; 25’), Mercatello sul Metauro (23km; 25’), Apecchio (25km; 30’), Borgo Pace (27km; 30’), Fano (55km; 45’), Pesaro (53km; 1h), San Giustino Umbro (55km; 1h 10’), San Marino (59km; 1h 20’), Senigallia (71km; 1h), Cattolica (83km; 1h), Riccione (90km; 1h), Rimini (103km; 1h 15’), Ancona (119km; 1h 20’), Cesena (1h 30’), Bologna (214km; 2h 20’)
NEAREST AIRPORTS Ancona Falconara (93km; 1h 5’), Perugia Sant’Egidio (93km; 1h 20’), Firenze Peretola (179km; 2h 35’), Bologna Marconi (215km; 2h 10’), Roma Ciampino (274km; 3 h 15’), Roma Fiumicino (291 km; 3h 20’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Marche Villa Recently restored Marche villa, Near to Pesaro and the sea of the Adriatic coast the property offers 3 bedrooms with garden and garage and guest accommodation. On the hills of…
- Italian Coastal Property For Sale Italian coastal property for sale just outside the town of Fano in Le Marche. Luxury villa with pool, tennis court, olive grove and a small vineyard and a total of…
- Tuscany Bed and Breakfast For Sale Tuscany bed and breakfast for sale near to San Gimignano. Luxury villa and guesthouse annexe with 9 bedrooms overall, park and swimming pool, in a good position for both local…