Plot Size 180000 m²
Living Area 600 m²
Property Stone walls, turret, portico, vaulted ceilings, terracotta and parquet floors, wooden beams, stone fireplace, pool room,
This Tuscan olive farm property is not only a wonderful fully restored 16th-century villa with stunning views, but it also gives the opportunity to make your own extra virgin olive oil with an olive grove of 2000 trees which produces a superb Terre di Siena DOP olive oil which is used and sold not only as a food product but also as a cosmetic base for a Natural Skincare product
Olive farm for sale Italy – Olive Oil Business – Villa, Land, Pool, Olive Grove
Located on a hillside and in a panoramic position just outside the historic centre of Cetona, the 16th-century villa was skillfully renovated and restored in the 1990s with the outdoor stone walls cleaned and valorized and which are now covered by ivy giving a cottage “feel” and the interiors typical and stylish Tuscan finishes. There are vaulted halls (either sail or barrel vaults), terracotta and parquet floors, brick-built arches, wooden beams and plastered walls painted with light colours to give a bright and airy touch.
The estate has a total surface area of roughly 18.0 hectares with a large olive grove (approximately 7.0 ha for a total of 2,000 trees) which produces a very good “Terre di Siena DOP” extra-virgin olive oil (between 1.0 and 1.2 tons per year) which is currently sold for food use, with a registered trademark, and also used as a base ingredient for a Natural Skincare line of products, made in Italy.
The villa is currently used for rental accommodation (but could be used fully or partly as a lovely home) with excellent results to thanks to its beautiful location and not far from services and quick and easy access to many of the most important cities of Tuscany. The beautiful position makes the property ideal for events as well thanks to the large outdoor spaces.
The property is currently owned by an Azienda Agricola S.S. (Italian farming business) which produces extra-virgin olive oil.
The villa has a surface area of 600 sqm – 6,456 sqft with 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms and is laid out over three floors comprising:
– Ground floor: living room, library with pool table area, dining room, kitchen, laundry, bathroom and outdoor veranda;
– First floor: large living room with fireplace, four bedrooms, a bathroom with tub and three bathrooms with shower;
– Second floor: four bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower, two kitchens and living rooms.
Just outside the villa, there is a paved area with a wooden pergola which is ideal to relax in or to enjoy al fresco dinners.
Annexe N°1 is a long building which houses a covered BBQ area, ideal for dinners with friends and family.
Annexe N°2 is a studio with independent access and outdoor space, with a total of four rooms and a bathroom.
The property is completed by a garage/warehouse (roughly 100 sqm – 1,076 sqft), a vehicle shelter, a room to store olive oil and two cellars dug out from the tuff-rocks.
There is a well-maintained garden around the villa and on a slightly lower level, surrounded by hedges and stone walls, is located the 14 × 7 m swimming pool with tuff-and-grass solarium, dressing room and WC.
- TYPE: Olive farm and Olive Oil Business for sale – Villa, Land, Pool, Olive Grove
- CONDITION: Restored
- LOCATION: Hilly, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Cetona
- PROVINCE: Siena
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 600 square metres (6,456 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 30
- BEDROOMS: 8
- BATHROOMS: 8
- MAIN FEATURES: Stone walls, turret, portico, well-maintained garden, pool with solarium, vaulted ceilings, parquet floors, wooden beams, stone fireplace, pool room, Terre di Siena DOP olive grove
- LAND: 18.0 hectares (7.0 ha olive grove + 11.0 ha woodland)
- GARDEN: Yes, well-maintained
- ANNEXES: Yes, several buildings
- ACCESS: Excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 14 × 7 m (with WC and dressing room in tuff caves)
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water + natural spring with cistern
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: LPG
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Cetona (4km; 10’), San Casciano dei Bagni (13km; 25’), Chiusi (13km; 20’), Castiglione del Lago (32km; 40’), Pienza (40km; 55’), Orvieto (50km; 55’), Cortona (51km; 1h 5’), Bolsena (55km; 1h 5’), Montalcino (55km; 1h 10‘), Perugia (58km; 1h 15’), Saturnia (82km; 1h 35’), Siena (89km; 1h 20’), Firenze (130km; 1h 45’), San Gimignano (134km; 2h), Volterra (143km; 2h 5’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Perugia San Francesco (67km; 1h 15’), Grosseto Baccarini (121km; 2h 10’), Firenze Vespucci (150km; 1h 45’), Roma Ciampino (172km; 2h), Roma Fiumicino (187km; 2h), Pisa Galilei (211km; 2h 25’), Bologna Marconi (232km; 2h 35’)
See more Properties with Olive Trees