Luxury villa in Italy for sale, near to Vinci and in commuting distance to Florence. Recently built eco villa with 6 bedrooms, swimming pool, gardens, garage and security system.
Recently Built Modern Luxury Eco Villa
In a quiet and private panoramic position on the Tuscan hills near to Vinci and in commuting distance to Florence is this recently built luxury villa with a garden and pool. The building has a surface area of 600 sqm and was built in modern style with simple geometric shapes and bright rooms containing 6 large bedrooms, beautiful living areas and even a fitness centre. Outside, over 3,000 sqm of garden and a 13 × 6 m swimming pool with views over the surrounding vineyards and olive groves.
Services are all available in a nearby town (2km; 5’) and from the villa, you can easily reach all the towns and cities such as San Miniato, Pisa, Florence, San Gimignano, Siena, Volterra in less than two hours.
The villa has a surface area of 600 sqm – 6,456 sqft and unfolds on three levels, all with direct access from outside thanks to the terraced garden surrounding the building.
Entering the ground floor one finds a bright living room connected to the kitchen with its own dining area. The living area is then completed by a laundry and a guest bathroom. A corridor leads to the first sleeping area made up of a studio, a bedroom with a private bathroom and two more bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
A staircase from the living room leads to the upper floor, to a second living area, also characterized by large windows opening onto a porch. From here you can then enter the dining area (connected to the underlying kitchen by a dumbwaiter). The central corridor leads to the second sleeping area housing a master bedroom with a private bathroom and walk-in closet, a second bedroom with a private bathroom and walk-in closet and a third bedroom with an independent bathroom.
Descending to the lower level of the villa, again from the living area on the ground floor, is a fitness area, brightened by a full-wall window and fitted with a bathroom with a shower.
Outside, is a two car garage (30 sqm – 323 sqft).
The villa was built following the criteria of eco-sustainability, using the most modern technology to exploit geothermal and solar energy. Interiors are simple and elegant, all featuring white walls and lightly-coloured floorings (made out of high-quality parquet and travertine) that make the villa very bright and welcoming, thanks also to the large windows opening onto the garden and ensuring continuity between the interiors and exteriors.
The villa sits at the centre of a 3,000-sqm well-maintained and fenced garden landscaped over three terraces and dotted with decorative plants, olive trees and scented trees. Exiting the living area on the ground floor, there is a cosy outdoor sitting corner with a sycamore granting shadow, and a few steps from here is a pergola covering the outdoor dining area, fitted with BBQ and a kitchen counter with a washbasin.
A ramp leads to the lower terrace where one finds the 12 × 3 m swimming pool with an infinity edge overlooking the valley. The pool has a depth ranging between 1.3 and 2.0 metres and is lit.
The sunbathing area surrounding the pool is excellent for sunbeds and is equipped with a hot/cold shower.
The property also features a video surveillance system with an automated access gate, behind which is a large parking area for up to five cars.
This luxury villa in Italy is perfect either as a large private residence, thanks to the many bedrooms and the good privacy granted by the fenced garden, or as a rental business. As a matter of fact, the villa is currently rented by the owners with good results.
An interesting further possibility would be to split the villa into two potentially independent units, thanks to the two separate accesses on the upper floors of the building. There would only be the necessity of creating a second kitchen on the upper floor to have two residences with three bedrooms each.
- TYPE: Luxury villa in Italy with garden and pool
- CONDITIONS: Recently built
- LOCATION: Residential area, panoramic
- MUNICIPALITY: Florence
- PROVINCE: Florence
- REGION: Tuscany
- INTERIORS: 630 square metres (6,779 square feet)
- TOTAL ROOMS: 13
- BEDROOMS: 6
- BATHROOMS: 7
- MAIN FEATURES: Modern building, large windows, parquet and travertine floors, porticos, terraced garden, domotics system, photovoltaic system, video-surveillance, automated gate, swimming pool, garage, private parking
- LAND: 3,000 square metres (0.7 acres)
- GARDEN: Yes, well maintained
- ANNEXES: Garage
- ACCESS: excellent
- SWIMMING POOL: 12 × 3 m
- ELECTRICITY: Already connected + photovoltaic system
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains water
- TELEPHONE: Already connected
- ADSL: Yes
- GAS: Municipal network
- HEATING SYSTEM: Radiators + air conditioning
- CLOSEST CITIES AND TOWNS Closest services (2km; 5’), Vinci (8km; 15’), San Miniato (12km; 20’), Castelfiorentino (20km; 25’), Florence (37km; 1h), San Gimignano (44km; 50’), Lucca (52km; 1h), Volterra (57km; 1h), Pisa (57km; 50’), Siena (78km; 1h 10’), Arezzo (109km; 1h 30’), Montepulciano (141km; 1h 50’)
- CLOSEST AIRPORTS Firenze Vespucci (33km; 40’), Pisa Galilei (52km; 40’), Bologna Marconi (121km; 1h 35’), Roma Ciampino (319km; 3h 30’), Roma Fiumicino (334km; 3h 30’)
Other properties that may be of interest you
- Buy an Italian villa If you are looking to buy an Italian villa, this property should be on your viewing list. Recently built modern luxury villa 420 square metres - 4,519 square feet, with…
- Home for sale Florence Italy Luxury villa home for sale near Florence which also provides rental income. An ideal retirement property. 15 bedrooms, pool and gardens. Recently renovated and updated. Home in Incisa Val d’Arno…
- Recently Built House In Tuscany Recently built house in Tuscany, eco built villa property with 3 bedrooms, swimming pool and gardens. Modern home close to services and the Historic town of Cortona. Recently Built Eco…